Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now moving to May 9.
by Adam Carter 12:33 PM

There are more messages with Jenn here about meeting up for breakfast or lunch.
by Adam Carter 12:34 PM

There are also messages here with "Rabbit," who the Crown believes is Millard's mom. She refers to herself in a message as "Mutty."
by Adam Carter 12:36 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
Now May 9 texts. Millard to Jenn: everyone has my ideas, the difference is I make them realities

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8s9 seconds ago
#Millard to Jenn: "everyone has my ideas, the difference is I make them realities." #Bosma. Later Kinks: "Are you free tonight?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s7 seconds ago
Again juggling dates with Jenn and Christina.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Texts back and forth w "wishbone"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
May 8 2013 7:04pm Millard texts Jenn "everyone has my ideas, the difference is I make mine realities" #Bosma

I had a 5-foot free-range litter-trained iguana. They eat plants and they are cleaner and as smart as a cat.

I had one too. Trained to use a dishpan of shallow water rather than litter, Very cool animals, transport you back into the Mesozoic.Apparently DM had some reptiles at Maplegate, hope they went to appropriate homes. Most are not hard to care for, but do have specialized requirements re diet, heat and humidity. Have tortoises now, easy keepers but not as clever as iguanas. Or snakes for that matter.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 15s15 seconds ago
Now May 9 texts. Millard to Jenn: everyone has my ideas, the difference is I make them realities

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8s9 seconds ago
#Millard to Jenn: "everyone has my ideas, the difference is I make them realities." #Bosma. Later Kinks: "Are you free tonight?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7s7 seconds ago
Again juggling dates with Jenn and Christina.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
Texts back and forth w "wishbone"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
May 8 2013 7:04pm Millard texts Jenn "everyone has my ideas, the difference is I make mine realities" #Bosma

No, you're just mentally ill.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s17 seconds ago
At 8am Rabbit texts: "hi Dellen...what's new? Mutty"
#Bosma
Then, Calls w Jenn.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 16s17 seconds ago
Next an image of the conversation where #Millard talks about making everyone's ideas reality. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now5 seconds ago
There are 2 photos (screen grabs of texts we've already seen btwn Millard phone and Jenn) sent from Millard phone to Jenn.

And these texts aren't even the finale. DM's own fingers are the best witness thus far- those fingers tell the truth and paint a picture of 100% premeditation. MOO

Kind of weird how Smich seems to almost be making excuses to postpone things. First feeling sick, now f__ing his arm.

Yes, and wasn't it the early hours of May 6th ('event' day) that he was up in the night, in pain, going to smoke some weed and go back to bed? He certainly didn't sound too healthy, either physically or emotionally, at that time period. moo

A few Rabbit texts together so you can puzzle who that is...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
April 5, 2013. Millard and "Rabbit": Millard telling Rabbit to sell his house and build new one on Millard's farm...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
Rabbit responds that he can sell his house and asks if he's considered selling the hangar. Millard says "of course!" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
"Rabbit" talks about taking care of #Millard dog Pedo - who ate 1lb of turkey. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
Now April 24. Texts w Rabbit.
From Millard: "how much is your home line of credit for?" #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Texts between Millard and a family member suggest he was looking for cash when he asks "how much left in your line of credit?" #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Jury has not been told who Rabbit is.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
April 30, 2013. Millard talking about new accountants for hangar, CIBC meeting, financing for mom's house...

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Texts suggest Millard was still dealing with financial difficulties on April 30 2013 talks about financing his mother's house #Bosma

looks like Rabbit is a HE

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Lots of texts, again. Too fast to tweet them all. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
May 9, 2013, Millard says "I have to be at the hangar for 6am tomorrow. (I've gotten a lot done :)"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s8 seconds ago
More messages this am btwn Millard phone and YYM about meeting up. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 19s19 seconds ago
May 9 Yes You May asks #Millard, "You want to hang for a bit today?"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 8s9 seconds ago
Millard has glasses on in the courtroom and is following along with the text messages. #Bosma Smich seems to be looking elsewhere.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
At 12:49pm Kinks texts: "I have work tomorrow evening." #Bosma

A message from "Juice" at 10:14 a.m.: "What are you saying?" response back from Millard's phone: "I have to be at the hangar for 6 a.m. tomorrow. (I've gotten a lot done :)
by Adam Carter 12:40 PM

Some messages to a Charles Dubien and to Shane Schlatman on this day as well.
by Adam Carter 12:42 PM

From Kinks at 12:49 p.m."I have work tomorrow evening."
by Adam Carter 12:43 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
2:34 p.m. From Wishbone: Lol glad ur alive

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s49 seconds ago
Millard phone: "off at 10?"
Kinks: "tonight?"
Millard phone: "tomorrow evening"
Kinks: "tonight I'm off at 8, tomorrow 9." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s33 seconds ago
2:34pm text from wishbone: "lol glad ur alive. I got some last night like 3am." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Millard phone at 3:18 pm: "tiny mission tonight, could use your help?"
Kinks: "sure. Pick me up 8:30." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 41s42 seconds ago
May 9 3:18 p.m. Millard: tiny mission tonight, could use your help? Kinks: Sure. Pick me up 8:30

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 31s32 seconds ago
May 9 2013 -- tiny mission tonight, could use your help? Kinks - sure. Pick me up 8:30

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 55s56 seconds ago
Then text to Shaner: "throw 2 boxes of satin white spray paint in the Yukon plz." #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 25s26 seconds ago
Then, texts with Charles Dubien. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16s17 seconds ago
may 9th- millard asks nougda if she can help w a "tiny mission-could use your help" she agrees. "Pick me up 830pm." @AM900CHML

Yes, and wasn't it the early hours of May 6th ('event' day) that he was up in the night, in pain, going to smoke some weed and go back to bed? He certainly didn't sound too healthy, either physically or emotionally, at that time period. moo

He's the one who said that they needed to be prepared, and not make any mistakes. Is he just making it known to all that his arm was way too sore to lift a gun perhaps? Must be DM who's to blame.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 13s14 seconds ago
To his mechanic, #Millard says, "throw 2 boxes of satin white spray paint in the Yukon plz."

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 40s41 seconds ago
May 9 2013 3:18pm Millard texts Noudga "tiny mission tonight, could use your help?" She replies "sure pick me up" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 20s21 seconds ago
At 8:21pm Scott moose texts "are you available?"
Millard to Moose: "something just turned very sour, gonna be busy until at least midnight"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 18s19 seconds ago
May 9, 8:28 pm, "#Millard says "Something turned very sour, gonna be busy until at least midnight."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 7s8 seconds ago
At 8:36pm KInks asks "what's the deal?" Millard phone asks if she's home. "Yes but I don't enjoy waiting around for you," kinks replies.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 6s7 seconds ago
At 9:38pm to Kinks, "are you home?" She says Yes, but I don't enjoy waiting around for you.

A message from the Millard phone at 3:18 p.m. "tiny mission tonight, could use your help?" Kinks responds: "Sure, pick me up at 830."
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

There's a message from the Millard phone to "Scott moose": "Something just turned very sour, gonna be busy until at least midnight."
by Adam Carter 12:48 PM

There's a message from the Millard phone at 9:38 p.m.: "Do you actually love me?" Kinks responds: "Why do you ask?" The Millard phone responds: "Roll a joint, I'll pick you up in 1 ins"
by Adam Carter 12:49 PM

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 20s21 seconds ago
May 9 2013 828 tells "Scott moose" "something just turned very sour going to be busy until at least midnight" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s30 seconds ago
At 9:38pm #Millard to Kinks. "do you actually love me?"

* no I'm not a manipulative emotional blackmailer...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 36s37 seconds ago
May 9, 9:49 p.m. Millard to Shaner: I can't stop thinking about what that family's going through.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 47s47 seconds ago
At 9:38pm Kinks: "still am."
Millard: "do you actually love me?"
Kinks: "why do you ask?"
Millard: "roll a joint I'll pick you up in 1mins"

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 29s29 seconds ago
Kinks, "Why do you ask?" Millard says, roll a joint, I'll pick you up in 1ins. (sic)"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 44s45 seconds ago
Kinks asks "do you have papers?"
Millard phone "maybe."
Kinks: "good cause I don't."

A message from the Millard phone at 3:18 p.m. "tiny mission tonight, could use your help?" Kinks responds: "Sure, pick me up at 830."
by Adam Carter 12:45 PM

There's a message from the Millard phone to "Scott moose": "Something just turned very sour, gonna be busy until at least midnight."
by Adam Carter 12:48 PM

There's a message from the Millard phone at 9:38 p.m.: "Do you actually love me?" Kinks responds: "Why do you ask?" The Millard phone responds: "Roll a joint, I'll pick you up in 1 ins"
by Adam Carter 12:49 PM

Scotty? Bet there's an LB2 connection here.......and to witness the manipulation of emotions by DM......all the sociopath/psychopath debates......FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose