Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
Millard is carrying on several differnt chats may 7th. Flirty chats. Biz chats. This is very difficult for the Bosma family.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
May 7, 6 21pm"had a nice 5 hr nap & bath, refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
At 6:21 p.m. May 7. Millard: had a nice 5 hr nap and bath, refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
At 6:21 pm Millard phone texts "had a nice 5hr nap and bath. Refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion." #Bosma

At 8:27pm Kinks says "Lol mission digestion." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Later there is a text from Kinks: Lol mission digestion

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
May 7 2013 621 pm "had a nice 5hr nap & bath, refreshed and ready for the next stage of mission digestion" #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Several calls w Juice and a 905 number.

At 8:27pm Kinks texts Millard phone: "lol mission digestion."

#Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
may 7th-621 ap. Millard-'had a nice 5 hr nap and bath. Refreshed and ready for next stage of mission digestion."@AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
Noudga texts Millard at 827 "lol mission digestion" #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Now moving onto May 8, 2013.
75 messages from this day. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 57s57 seconds ago
Now 75 texts from May 8. 5:42 a.m. Millard to Shaner: do you have the power washer?/can't seem to find it at the hangar

Not what I've seen. The reporters' tweets use he and him.

Ok, so it's just the reporters shoving in Him and He? I was reading them as if that was suggestive in the actual texts.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
It suggests the pair may have been joking about the alleged incineration of #TimBosma's remains

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 43s43 seconds ago
May 8, #Millard mechanic is asking about the power washer. He can't find it. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
At 2:59am Millard phone sends a text "time for another nap."
Then texts with Shaner, Lisa Williams, Rob Bochenek, Kowalski. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
827 pm. May 7th- nougda.; "lol. Mission digestion" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 41s42 seconds ago
May 8 2013 542 am Millard texts Schlatman "do you have the power washer?" #TimBosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 32s33 seconds ago
May 8, Kinks asks #Millard, "Mission go well?" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 16s17 seconds ago
Listening to texts may 8th. 2;59 am. Millard says he needs another nap. 543 am. Asks "shaner" where the power washer is. Can't find it.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 18s19 seconds ago
10:36 a.m. from Kinks: mission go well?

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3s3 seconds ago
May 8 2013 10:36 am Noudga asks Millard "mission go well?" #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 8s8 seconds ago
May 8th. From kinks; "mission go well?" Millard responds 11:02 "1.5 hr nap and still going" @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
May 3 2013 Smich sends Millard pictures of wooden stools and a wooden couch, caption in picture describes it as fireside furniture #Bosma

Another image shows breakfast sausage in a frying pan

There are no words.

Now seeing texts where Millard's phone sending messages abut looking for a power washer from Shane Schlatman.
by Adam Carter 12:23 PM

There's a message from "Kinks" at 10:36 a.m.: "Mission go well?"
by Adam Carter 12:24 PM

There's a message from Millard's phone sent at 1:38 p.m.: "Still going on mission." Kinks responds: "Quite the long mission."
by Adam Carter 12:27 PM

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 7s8 seconds ago
May 8, Jenn still wants to know where they will meet for breakfast. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 18s18 seconds ago
At 1:12pm kinks: "nap-texting too."
At 1:28pm Jenn: "so where shall we breakfast and at what time tomorrow?" #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s11 seconds ago
May 8 2013 1:28 pm Jenn is looking to make breakfast plans. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 5s5 seconds ago
1:38 pm May 8 #Millard says "still going on mission." Kinks says "Quite the long mission."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 17s18 seconds ago
1:38 pm Millard phone: "still going on mission."
2:29pm Kinks: "quite the long mission." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 14s15 seconds ago
1:38 pm Millard: still going on mission...2:29 pm from Kings: Quite the long mission

This idiot is just documenting his step by step process, post murder? He's on some weird *****...most people (even cold blooded psychos) do as much as possible to minimize / eliminate ANY traces of evidence that can lead back to them, obviously they don't want to get caught. Pillay was right, this guy was totally in the open. What a freak. The drugs probably bit off a piece his brains.

I'm starting to think the defence is going to be some kind of drug induced psychosis thing -- where he simply couldn't process the magnitude of what he was doing, What else can they say? (It's not going to work, btw). I mean, why go through the trouble of destroying evidence, if you're just going to do a play-by-play over the phone, which essential creates more evidence against you? Even serial killers don't do that.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 10s10 seconds ago
May 8 2013 1:38 pm Millard texts "still going on mission" Noudga replies "quite the long mission" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 25s26 seconds ago
@susanclairmont That should be Kinks.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 13s13 seconds ago
May 8th. 1:38 pm. Millard says "still going on mission" nougda responds 229" quite the long mission" @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
At 3:21pm outgoing from Millard phone: "very. Want to come help?"
Kinks: "what do you need help with?"
Millard phone: "shredding paper."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s15 seconds ago
#Millard back to Kinks. "Very. Want to come help?" Kinks: "What do you need help with?" "Shredding paper."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now3 seconds ago
Kinks: "lol in the fancy new paper shredder?"
Millard phone: "nvm"
Kinks: "I'm just playing around. Shredding paper sounds fun ;)"

Andreww this morning:

In my mind CN is a bright young girl that got mixed up with the wrong person. The only difference between her and everybody else in Millard's posse is that she refused to turn on Millard. So if in fact she has changed her stance and goes to court and tells all she knows, why should her punishment be so different than any of the others that helped cover Millard's tracks? You may be right but I still feel the charges against her are simply leverage for her testimony in this trial, LBs trial and WMs trial. Once she testifies the charges will be dropped.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Trial-04-18-16-Day-36&p=12476734#post12476734

Kinks text message shown in court today:

lol mission digestion

This idiot is just documenting his step by step process, post murder? He's on some weird *****...most people (even cold blooded psychos) do as much as possible to minimize / eliminate ANY traces of evidence that can lead back to them, obviously they don't want to get caught. Pillay was right, this guy was totally in the open. What a freak. The drugs probably bit off a piece his brains.

Drugs are not an excuse for pure evil. MOO

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 33s33 seconds ago
Kinks: "Lol in the fancy new paper shredder?" "Im just playing around. Shredding paper sound fun ;)"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20s20 seconds ago
3:21 p.m. Millard: want to come help?//3:22 p.m. From Kinks: What do you need help with?/M: Shredding paper/K: Shredding paper sounds fun.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 15s15 seconds ago
Kinks: "I'm just in the middle of something now. I'll be freed up in an hour." #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 14s14 seconds ago
May 8 2013 3:21pm Millard asks Noudga "want to come help?" She asks "with what?" Millard answers "shredding paper" #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 17s18 seconds ago
"I'm letting my craving for your company get the best of me," Millard to Kinks.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 15s16 seconds ago
To Jenn #Millard says "I'm letting my craving for your company get the best of me. Still in Waterloo but..."

RSBM

To me, this displays that CN was so needy that she would be willing to shred paper, just to spend time with DM.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 19s19 seconds ago
At 3:21pm outgoing from Millard phone: "very. Want to come help?"
Kinks: "what do you need help with?"
Millard phone: "shredding paper."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 14s15 seconds ago
#Millard back to Kinks. "Very. Want to come help?" Kinks: "What do you need help with?" "Shredding paper."

Can't quite figure out what's going on here, except CN obviously had zero self-esteem.

Edit: loveisthemoment and I were on the same page at the same time.

At 3:21 from the Millard phone: "Very, want to come help?" She responds: "What do you need help with?" From the Millard phone: "Shredding paper." From Kinks: "lol in the fancy new paper shredder?"
by Adam Carter 12:29 PM

From the Millard phone: "nvm." From kinks back: ""I'm just playing around. Shredding paper sound fun :)"
by Adam Carter 12:29 PM

There are also calls to "Juice" in and around this time, who the Crown alleges is Smich.
by Adam Carter 12:32 PM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 52s53 seconds ago
More texts with Jenn.
Then a text to Juice: "just got on hwy, heading your way, it's slow" #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 48s49 seconds ago
She answers "with that fancy new paper shredder? ;)" then says "sure" and "sounds like fun" #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 36s36 seconds ago
There's a photo of a first aid kit sitting on top of paper cup holder trays. (Sent from Shaner) #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 14s15 seconds ago
Then there are texts back and forth w YYM. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 22s22 seconds ago
Sharlene #Bosma is very still in the front row. Head bowed.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews now4 seconds ago
To Juice, #Millard says "bro I'm sO tired, not gonna have the energy to drive you home, i'll link you tomorrow" May 8 6:28pm

...and to think DM's defense was making an issue early in the trial about a box falling out of the trailer, as police were towing it to forensics. Like that would be a deal breaker for the case!

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 8s9 seconds ago
At 7:11pm Millard phone texts: "almost fell asleep driving back to Maplegate, getting some sleep."
At 8:36pm Kinks: "are you free tonight?"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now5 seconds ago
Now moving onto May 9, 2013. 113 messages from this day. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 8s9 seconds ago
7:11pm #Millard says he almost fell asleep driving home. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s20 seconds ago
May 9th. Msgs. 113 messages that day. @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 11s11 seconds ago
Texts from May 8 suggest killed was working himself to the bone complaining that he almost fell asleep on the way home #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s12 seconds ago
Starts off w texts back and forth with YYM.

Then with Jenn (about plans to meet). #Bosma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member