Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenn is ex-fiance for anyone that wasn't sure.

DM's ex-fiance's name has been mentioned in MSM so is not a secret but perhaps is not deemed relevant to this case unless she is going to be called as a witness, in which event her full name will be part of the trial record. These texts appear to be from the ex-fiance, whose first name is Jenn, but of course it's a common name and this could well be a different Jenn, given DM's womanizing proclivities. The ex-fiance was a family friend IIRC. The phone ID "Jenn" could even be an alias for a woman with a completely different name.

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
"Can't do 400,000?" Millard phone texts back. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
They are meeting for lunch, it seems. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
During the day of May 6, 2013, #Millard is making business deals

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Then texts around 11:30am from YYM (Smich, it seems). Saying his mom is going to take him Fri to get a haircut and a doc appt

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
More health complaints from Smich to Millard. He plans to ask doctor for "a weed prescription."

#Smich is complaining about his arm. "It kinda feels like the crtlidge (sic) broke and the bone is sitting on it."

Could be the reporter's interpretation. They can't properly use "they" so they have to pick a sex.

(Sadly the US media is beginning to cave on 'they' as a singular pronoun. I know, I know, don't shoot the messenger.)

IMO, I have a feeling the look he gets will burn holes through him. If she is just finding this out for the first time that would be crazy to find out. That she is texting him wanting to get together and he is "too tired" but a minute later he is texting his ex-fiancee making breakfast plans and flirting with her?! Ya... yikes. We all know what they say about a woman scorned.

Also just because she *may* have known about him flirting or sleeping with other women doesn't mean she was ok with it. She may have been sticking around for the money or just not have had the strength to walk away. Who knows, but just because a woman/man knows they are being cheated on doesn't mean they are ok with it. Having it outted to the public in court may really embarrass her or empower her to speak up against him.

All, MOO.

This woman threw away her life to stay loyal to him. Something tells me she's not very happy right now.

Yes. I think DM wanted the home BBQ to happen around the same time so later he could brag about the murder and people would think he was talking about the party.

iirc the friend bbq at Maplegate was held May 1 and the texts re: Waterloo and 'BBQ' were afterwards.

DM's ex-fiance's name has been mentioned in MSM so is not a secret but perhaps is not deemed relevant to this case unless she is going to be called as a witness, in which event her full name will be part of the trial record. These texts appear to be from the ex-fiance, whose first name is Jenn, but of course it's a common name and this could well be a different Jenn, given DM's womanizing proclivities. The ex-fiance was a family friend IIRC. The phone ID "Jenn" could even be an alias for a woman with a completely different name.

Likely the Jenn that is the ex-fiance, since one of the texts mentions a job in Bermuda.

at the beginning there were cell records released and DM was texting with Spafford......now he is texting with "Jenn" at the same time.....pretty safe assumption.....someone has the cell records around here somewhere.....

A message from Smich: "My mums gunna take me friday to do a bunch of ****, like hair cut and doctor appointment. I'll ask for weed prescription too."
by Adam Carter 11:57 AM

it appears Millard met his mother for lunch at Bier Markt that day.
by Adam Carter 11:58 AM

Court now seeing messages we've seen before about Andrew Michalski getting his car from the hangar.
by Adam Carter 12:00 PM

He says he's "down an arm for a few days." Arm hurts. #Bosma

#Smich mom is going to take him to the doctor and dentist. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 27s27 seconds ago
More texts -- with Spencer about a mtg, kinks about something on the computer and Rabbit about lunch plans. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s9 seconds ago
Millard making plans to meet someone named Spencer in Toronto at 4 p.m. May 7.

were yesterdays text messages released as exhibits yet? this is so hard to follow via twitter.

I checked last night and I couldn't find them yet. The tweets really don't cover the texts very well..... They kept them up on the screen for a short time yesterday while they read through them and I kept seeing the reporters getting frustrated because the texts got taken down before they could take notes.

Where would we find them once they are released as exhibits?

IMO, I have a feeling the look he gets will burn holes through him. If she is just finding this out for the first time that would be crazy to find out. That she is texting him wanting to get together and he is "too tired" but a minute later he is texting his ex-fiancee making breakfast plans and flirting with her?! Ya... yikes. We all know what they say about a woman scorned.

Also just because she *may* have known about him flirting or sleeping with other women doesn't mean she was ok with it. She may have been sticking around for the money or just not have had the strength to walk away. Who knows, but just because a woman/man knows they are being cheated on doesn't mean they are ok with it. Having it outted to the public in court may really embarrass her or empower her to speak up against him.

All, MOO.

I'm pretty sure there was overlap between his relationship and engagement with the ex and his relationship with CN so she really shouldn't be surprised. And don't forget there is LB in the mix as well. I'm pretty sure she wasn't making things up to her uncle at this point. She thought he was her boyfriend. They all did it seems.

MOO

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes now4 seconds ago
There are then texts w Rabbit (whom he seems to call "Mutty" in a prev text) about getting a certified cheque for $390k. #Bosma

rsbm
interesting is MUTTY can mean 'mummy' in some cultures JMO

This mark smich guy is a real MAMAS BOY isn't he? Mummy does everything for him, then on the flip side he allegedly kills people. What a dumb child. It's like these kids have never actually lived a day in their lives. They certainly lack genuine life struggles / hardship that build character, that's for sure. what a bunch of dumb, bored idiots. Kids like this aren't supposed to be allowed to just roam free in this kind of state, doing whatever they feel. They should be forced into the military and get their asses handed to them by a drill sgt.

Lots of could be's but it would be a big coincidence if this other "Jenn" also got a job out of the country. And previous cell phone data regarding the pings has confirmed the same last name in the list of texts.

Lots of could be's but it would be a big coincidence if this other "Jenn" also got a job out of the country. And previous cell phone data regarding the pings has confirmed the same last name in the list of texts.

Doesn't Jenn's facebook say she lives in Bermuda or somewhere like that too? I am fairly confident that Jenn in these texts is the ex-fiancé. IMO

There are also texts with Lisa. And Kowalski. And someone named Kriss. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 39s40 seconds ago
Afternoon May 6, someone named "Kriss": "Hey d. What's up." Another paramour?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 11s12 seconds ago
Probably not. "Kriss" is talking about a top 40 radio investor, & "Need to make some cash right away." #Bosma

by 7:37 pm #Millard says "finally pulled that rabbit out of my *advertiser censored*, went downtown, paid for the condo, & showed it to my mum."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 48s48 seconds ago
7:40pm text from Millard phone: "I'm on my way to a mission now, if it's flop I'll be done in 2 hrs. If it goes...it'll be an all nighter."

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
Then. "I'm on my way to a mission now. it its flop ill be done in 2 hrs. if it goes.. it'll be an all nighter." 7:40 pm May 6, 2013

A message from the Millard phone at 7:40 p.m. May 6: "I'm on my way to a mission now. If it's a flop I'll be done in 2 hrs. If it goes .. it'll be an all nighter."
by Adam Carter 12:03 PM

A message from "Kinks" at 10:47 p.m.: "So you finish?" The response: "Gonna be an all nighter."
by Adam Carter 12:05 PM

:sick:

"Kinks" (a nickname for his girlfriend, Noudga) then responds: "Ok. See me when you can."
by Adam Carter 12:06 PM

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
7:40 p.m. Millard: I'm on my way to a mission now. If it's flop I"ll be done in 2 hrs. If it goes...it'll be an all nighter

Right before that another Millard txt "finally pulled that rabbit out of my *advertiser censored*, went downtown, paid for the condo, and showed it to my mum"

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
May 6 2013 740pm Millard texts "I'm on my way to a mission now, if it's a flop I'll be done in 2hrs if it goes... It'll be an all-nighter"

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
May 6th- 740 pm.' DM"I'm on my way to a mission now. If it's a flop I will be done in 2 hrs. If it goes. It will be an all nighter"

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
11:34 p.m. Millard: gonna be an all nighter

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 47s48 seconds ago
The crown alleges Millard and Smich would meet #TimBosma at his home in Ancaster not long after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark