Bosma Murder Trial 04.19.16 - Day 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which day did he text AM about the party. I thought it was before the mission prep messages? DM was picking up some stuff for the party on his way home. Didn't sound like the same party. MOO

Hard to say without seeing all the messages on a timeline. I didn't think an exact date was ever given for the party?

Kind of weird how Smich seems to almost be making excuses to postpone things. First feeling sick, now f__ing his arm.

And if he wouldn't of f'uped the IT test drive, no one would have seen the "Ambition" tattoo. They were obviously planning on mission day being May 5th. MOO

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 9s10 seconds ago
Now we've got flirty messages from Christina overlapping with date plans with Jenn. (She suggested yoga, but Millard said he's too sore.)

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 7s7 seconds ago
Millard's texts also suggest he's a cad, as he texts multiple women with whom he's romantically linked at the same time #Bosma

* woo hoo CB for the commentary today!

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 17s18 seconds ago
Court break. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 30s30 seconds ago
Break now. #Bosma
Seriously? Now lets not drag "JS" into the whole mess! No wonder DM didn't have time to work- keeping up with the pressures from 3 women, being lovingly supportive of MS, trying to get MB to sell her house or at least drain her LOC. Guess CN didn't know that the ex-fiance was still in the picture. This is kind of like Young and the Restless crossed with Dexter. I'm curious to see what the defence is going to do- or are they just going to pretend that this witness was a figment of the Jury's imagination. Let's move on folks...nothing to see here!! Glad it's break time- gotta grab some Gravol.

Didn't they do the test drive on the 5th with IT? The texts we just saw don't really reflect that, do they? Or am I missing something?

Hard to say without seeing all the messages on a timeline. I didn't think an exact date was ever given for the party?
IIRC, the party was on the Wednesday before the test drive weekend.

Yuck, why are all these women involved with him?? I assume they all know they aren't the only ones. Makes me sad for them.

MOO.

Wow...took me a while to get caught up but what a juggling act I think I just witnessed. Every text appeared to be a manipulation of one person or the other for absolutely no good reason than his own sick sense of self. What a piece of work this guy is. And he's sitting there in court smiling about all this?! Like this is all a pleasant trip down memory lane for him?!

MOO

The message about the big generator tells me that the Eliminator was going to be used at the farm. I think MS even planned to sit on his choice of camping furniture. This is very sick and disturbing. MOO

A few Rabbit texts together so you can puzzle who that is...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 10m10 minutes ago
April 5, 2013. Millard and "Rabbit": Millard telling Rabbit to sell his house and build new one on Millard's farm...

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 10m10 minutes ago
Rabbit responds that he can sell his house and asks if he's considered selling the hangar. Millard says "of course!" #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9m9 minutes ago
"Rabbit" talks about taking care of #Millard dog Pedo - who ate 1lb of turkey. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 6m6 minutes ago
Now April 24. Texts w Rabbit.
From Millard: "how much is your home line of credit for?" #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Texts between Millard and a family member suggest he was looking for cash when he asks "how much left in your line of credit?" #TimBosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 6m6 minutes ago
Jury has not been told who Rabbit is.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
April 30, 2013. Millard talking about new accountants for hangar, CIBC meeting, financing for mom's house...

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Texts suggest Millard was still dealing with financial difficulties on April 30 2013 talks about financing his mother's house #Bosma

Stuff that surely made the B's shake their heads until they rattled:

They then talk about asteroids. "Praise the lord," YYM says. "Become the lord," Millard phone responds. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1h1 hour ago
"Cool s***...*advertiser censored** you God!" YYM responds. #Bosma

DM enjoyed today's proceedings...

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 9m9 minutes ago
Millard is laughing to himself as he listens to a conversation he is having about juicing. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

Wow...took me a while to get caught up but what a juggling act I think I just witnessed. Every text appeared to be a manipulation of one person or the other for absolutely no good reason than his own sick sense of self. What a piece of work this guy is. And he's sitting there in court smiling about all this?! Like this is all a pleasant trip down memory lane for him?!

MOO

BBM

I noticed that too. He was laughing at one point too when the texts with MS were being read today. He really seems to have zero sense of what is going on or he just doesn't care.

We still haven't gotten to the texts from May 6 and after. I am nervous. I think I need to walk away from the computer for a bit today. I don't want to read anymore.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13m13 minutes ago
It means Millard was texting three different women the night before #TimBosma disappeared #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 13m13 minutes ago
Jury on break

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 6m6 minutes ago
Interesting to note almost everyone in Millard's retinue has a nickname and he texts "nicknames are a reflection of our choices" #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 4m4 minutes ago
In the same conversation Millard says he used to be known as "Dellen the melon" when he "was fat" now he's "Dellen the felon" he says #Bosma

Seriously? Now lets not drag "JS" into the whole mess! No wonder DM didn't have time to work- keeping up with the pressures from 3 women, being lovingly supportive of MS, trying to get MB to sell her house or at least drain her LOC. Guess CN didn't know that the ex-fiance was still in the picture. This is kind of like Young and the Restless crossed with Dexter. I'm curious to see what the defence is going to do- or are they just going to pretend that this witness was a figment of the Jury's imagination. Let's move on folks...nothing to see here!! Glad it's break time- gotta grab some Gravol.

Would love to see the first look that CN is gonna throw at Millard.

Stuff that surely made the B's shake their heads until they rattled:

They then talk about asteroids. "Praise the lord," YYM says. "Become the lord," Millard phone responds. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1h1 hour ago
"Cool s***...*advertiser censored** you God!" YYM responds. #Bosma
If anything at all, I'm sure these texts will clear up any confusion the Jury may have had and the guilt of the guys sitting in front of them. How in the world does either of the D teams get back into the game after this? Deliberations shouldn't take too long.

Anybody feel that these guys just smoked so much weed and played so much GTA that the line between reality and video became a blur?

Nah, i think it was just low-iq, apathetic bored youth open to suggestion, coupled with a rich psychopathic ring leader makes for disaster. Isn't that how cults get started?

If anything at all, I'm sure these texts will clear up any confusion the Jury may have had and the guilt of the guys sitting in front of them. How in the world does either of the D teams get back into the game after this? Deliberations shouldn't take too long.

Texts like that do nothing to prove their guilt but they do go a long way to proving these guys were a$$holes. Any empathy any of the jurors may have had is long gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard