Bosma Murder Trial 04.28.16 - Day 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 24s25 seconds ago
Nougda agrees DM used her phone on drive to waterloo.9 calls were made. She doesn't remember that or what was said. She was beside DM.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 19s19 seconds ago
Madeline burns also calls her 11;49 pm. She doesn't remember. Or what msg said. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 22s22 seconds ago
Leitch asks about after they left the farm, after moving the incinerator. She says they headed straight back to TO--a continuous trip #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 11s11 seconds ago
He asks how long that drive is. She doesn't know. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 9s9 seconds ago
After moving the incinerator, "we headed straight back to Toronto." They didn't stop. She doesn't know how long it takes to get to Milton.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 39s40 seconds ago
Crown revealing during time Nougda claims she was performing on DM several calls r made. She claims not to remember or what is said.

I'd like Leitch to sit down and say, "OK ma'am, I'm ready. Please just tell me what you *do* remember from that week and maybe we can stop wasting people's time"

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 32s33 seconds ago
Leitch shows her the map again, says this might assist. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 19s20 seconds ago
Noudga says she doesn't know how long it takes to get from Millard's farm in North Dumfries to Milton. #TimBosma

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
The Milton cell 'pings' are roughly halfway between the hangar and Maplegate. She says "I don't actually know the timeframe." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
After moving incinerator "we headed straight back toward Toronto." Says didn't stop anywhere. Leitch asks about Milton, her phone is there.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Looking at phone map again. Milton is about midway between #Millard home and #Millard farm. Noudga doesn't know time frame.

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 2m2 minutes ago
This may not seem important. It is. Times don't match up. Locations. Actions don't either. Technology is testifying for nougda.

She says she left the farm around 12:30 a.m., but her phone was pinging off a tower in Milton at 3:43 p.m., heading back to Toronto. She now says she thinks they got to the farm around one or 2 a.m.
by Adam Carter 10:32 AM

Now saying moving the incinerator happened between 2 a.m. to 3 a.m.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

Now she's saying they were at the farm just to move the incinerator, but she doesn't know how long it took. "To my recollection, it felt like 10-15 minutes."
by Adam Carter 10:34 AM

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
She now says she probably left the farm around 3. "3 something," she says. He asks when they arrived. #Bosma

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 2m2 minutes ago
I could live-tweet Christina Noudga's testimony today at #Bosma murder trial, but this single tweet might suffice: "I don't recall."

She figures they probably left farm at 3am. What time did they arrive? 1? 2? So you were there two hours? No. Maybe an hour at most? #Bosma

"Like 1? Or 2?" She says. "So you were there two hours," he says. "No, maybe an hour at most," she says. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
Nougda is realizing she is cornered. Her I don't knows are catching up. @AM900CHML

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 3m3 minutes ago
She thinks she and Millard left the farm at 3 am and arrived at 2 am. They were there an hour before he drove back. #Bosma

ok so now she is just outright lying..can they not throw her in jail?

I love that she has already been tripped up several times this morning. So this is exactly why Leitch asked yesterday how long the "sexual act" took place. Because he knew his next questions about the calls and texts made would trip her up. Oopsie CN, seems the lawyers ARE actually smarter than you.

MOO.

So she says roughly 2 they got there. Moved incinerator. Left around 3. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
To attempt to trigger her memory, the Crown is showing Noudga maps with phone records of texts. She has 'no memory' of timelines, details

Now says she left farm at 3 a.m. Leitch asks when she arrived. She says 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. She says there for one hour before leaving.

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
So maybe they arrived at 2. Left at 3. And drove continuously back. Why does it take an hour to move the incinerator? #TimBosma

Leitch asks why it took an hour. She says "well first stop was the hangar, second stop was the barn." #Bosma

She says driving time and being there could "add up." Leitch says he thought she just said she got to the farm at 2. #Bosma

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Text and phone records show several calls to hagerman during drive to waterloo. When Nougda says she and DM were doing sex act. @AM900CHML

Waterloo," says Leitch. "Was he talking on the phone during that sexual act?" She says no.

Noudga says she didn't talk to Hagerman, she did overhear #Millard talking to him. Crown Tony Leitch listing all the calls during the drive

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 1m1 minute ago
Crown asks

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 54s55 seconds ago
Leitch highlights that there are several more calls to and from Matt Hagerman during that time. #Bosma

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 1m1 minute ago
She was in the car with Millard, but she can't recall if he spoke to Matt Hagerman. #Bosma

I want to go back and look at the timing of those calls...are they spaced out throughout her so called 45 minute sexual act?

She's now including the hangar trip in that time frame.

Crown is having to ask, and re-ask, to try and get a clear picture from Noudga #Bosma #TimBosma

What's that saying? The tangled web we weave... @AM900CHML

She now says no. She was just at farm long enough to move incinerator. "To my recollection it felt like 10 to 15 minutes." #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Leitch asks why it takes an hour at farm? She says because she was at hangar and had to drive...but she just said she was at farm 1 hour.

Noudga seems extremely confused about the timeline that night. #Bosma

CN has the worst case of CRS I've ever seen.

Leitch asks her again what they had to do to move it from barn into the woods. #Bosma

How long were you at the farm? I didn't count. How long did it seem? To my recollection, 10-15 minutes. She's describing process now. #Bosma

She's listing off steps: It had to be hitched to truck, driven up, unhitched, close gates etc. #Bosma

She also seems to know what a hitch is today, when yesterday she claimed she didn't.

Nougda is being challenged on times. None of them match her initial testimony. @AM900CHML #TimBosma

So Leitch says if it took 20-25 minutes it took place before 3, it was morning, very dark. Asks if she used a flashlight. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
She's now giving step-by-step of moving incinerator. Now says it took 20-25 minutes at farm. Very dark at farm. No electricity.

She does not recall that but said its logical. Leitch points out there was a flashlight found on the eliminator. She agrees. #Bosma

It would've been pitch black. Crown: Was there any electricity? Noudga: No. Crown: Did you use a flashlight? Noudga: I don't recall. #Bosma

There was a flashlight on the Eliminator trailer. Noudga doesn't remember using one. #TimBosma

She's either being deliberately obtuse or she truly doesn't remember anything. #Bosma

She says the headlights would've been on. She does not remember using a flashlight. #Bosma

"This is very early morning hours. Very dark. Any incinerator at the farm?" Leitch says. Noudga says no, and she doesn't remember using a flashlight. One was found on the Eliminator.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

She says the incinerator was dragged behind the SUV into the woods.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

She says she assumed afterwards they were going back to MIllard's Maplegate residence. But they stopped off at Matt Hagerman's.
by Adam Carter 10:39 AM

Millard said on the way back that they were going to "stop off" at Hagerman's to "drop something off," she says.
by Adam Carter 10:40 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member