Bosma Murder Trial 05.12.16 - Day 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who had the gun after TB was shot? I thought DM had it, then it was taken from his house after his arrest by MH.
Now we hear AM had it?
Was it in the washing machine at MS's moms house or was it locked in the tool box?
I'm confused, no wonder they are in legal arguments after this topic came up!!!

DM dropped the toolbox containing the alleged gun with MH. MH and AM traveled together and dropped the bag of weed and the toolbox for Smich.

Artur than went to pick up the stuff and brough to Smich - which they allegedy both saw the gun.

Smich than hid the toolbox and other drugs inside the washing machine door I would imagine.

MOO

Who had the gun after TB was shot? I thought DM had it, then it was taken from his house after his arrest by MH.
Now we hear AM had it?
Was it in the washing machine at MS's moms house or was it locked in the tool box?

DM gave the gun to MH in the middle of the night locked in the toolbox. MH and AM got together to deal with the toolbox, decided to bring it to MS. Changed their minds on the way and left it in a stairwell. MS sent Arthur to pick it up. MS says he opened the toolbox and was surprised by the gun. He apparently brought it to his Mom's, then retrieved it and buried it.

I think.

Moo

Taken from Ann Bros blog
There are a few updates on the linked Dellen Millard investigations, however. An alert reader kindly pointed out to me that the Toronto Star recently reported on how “a ‘208’ contact card during a traffic stop led police to accused murderer Dellen Millard.” This jibes with information I received that MIllard had been stopped on a traffic violation before Tim Bosma’s disappearance and murder. The cop made a note of his tattoo and this was then used to identify him after the test drive witness described the tattoo. It’s not clear whether the tattoo information was in a database or the cop’s memory.

I'll just ask why I've never been carded? Or anybody I know? Probably because we are all honest looking and non suspicious. Millard likely wouldn't have been carded if he was stopped mid day, had a tidy vehicle, and didn't have that stupid haircut. Thats all I'm saying.

Colin Butler ‏@ColinButlerCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Smich says he never told anyone about it and can't remember where. It was late at night he says in one of Oakville's many wood lots. #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3m3 minutes ago Mississauga, Ontario
Dungey: Do you know today where the gun would be? Smich: No, I don't. #Bosma #HamOnt

Alex Pierson ‏@AlexpiersonAMP 3m3 minutes ago
" when I got the gun I thought DM was framing me. I didn't ask for it. I was very scared. I ended up burying it." @AM900CHML

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Do you know today where the gun would be? "No."

molly hayes ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
Dungey asks him if he knows where that spot is today. He says he does not. And he never told anyone about where it could be. #Bosma

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
"I went out, I just got rid of it, that's it." Smich says he didn't tell anybody where the gun would be. #TimBosma

I'm not buy this. MS would have an "idea" of where he buried the gun IF he buried it at all. Even if he only had a vague location of this forest, LE could go to that particular forest with metal detectors and locate the gun. IMO I believe MS sold or gave the gun to someone. Perhaps whoever he gave the gun to went and buried it for him or disposed of it somewhere. IMO BD knows what happened to the gun. MS is covering BD's hiney and BD was covering his own hiney for fear he would get charged with tampering/destroying evidence. I hope that gun doesn't fall into the wrong hands again. MOO.

Thank you to those members who are alerting on the broken quotes :tyou:

For those who may have missed it, please read my post from yesterday:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ich-Defence-commences&p=12549404#post12549404

Preview your posts to make sure they look right. With too many of these happening, it can become time-consuming to fix down the road, so you run the risk that your post containing a broken quote will just be removed.

Because he was probably cruising around at 3:00 AM looking for stuff to steal. His stupid red mohawk probably gave LE the impression that this kid was likely up to no good.

Recently I was very surprised of the notice DM was speeding when he got carded. Sorry, I don't find the link now.

Now we hear AM had it?

DM dropped the toolbox off in the middle of the night to MH......MH and AM brought the toolbox with the gun to Oakville where Arthur picked it up and brought it to MS...MS was speaking with AM, so he likely just considers this as AM bringing him the gun. MOO .MS broke open the lock, found the gun and then it went to MS's mom's house (By Arthur again?).....I may have just added to the confusion....

ETA - again.....many beat me to it.....

Sounds like CN, I don't know? Very convenient. Doesn't even have a general idea so LE can begin to search for the murder weapon? Come on.
Oakville is his "hood". I call BS

Yup, he had a good track record yesterday for laying it all on the line, I feel several believed him. Today, short day and all, I feel he blew his trust with not even having a clue where the gun would be buried.

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 5 Std.Vor 5 Stunden Übersetzung anzeigen
"Do you know where today that gun would be?" Dungey says. "No, I don't," Smich says. #TimBosma #Bosma

bbm
At the moment I read his/this answer I was convinced MS was lying. Too short, too explizit for an answer of him who yesterday answered in another form somehow. That "No, I don't" disappointed me.

How else was he suppose to answer this? He asked "today" would you know. Which Dungey (I believe) is asking in the "now". 3 years ago today? I would most certainly call BS if he said No back then.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 7 Min.
Susan Clairmont hat *advertiser censored* retweetet
*advertiser censored*
@susanclairmont How close do they sit to each other? Seen tweets they write notes re testimony-can they see what the other is writing?

If Smich stretched out his right arm and Millard stretched out his left arm, they could hold hands.Susan Clairmont

When asked abot how close MS and DM are in the courtroom...

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 11m11 minutes ago
If Smich stretched out his right arm and Millard stretched out his left arm, they could hold hands.

I found this funny. I can't see them doing this anytime soon.....no love lost between these 2 IMO....

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 20 Min.
They're about 10 ft away from me in the courtroom right now.Susan Clairmont added

*advertiser censored*
@susanclairmont Are the accused present in the courtroom when legal arguments are made or are they back to their cells?

Yup, he had a good track record yesterday for laying it all on the line, I feel several believed him. Today, short day and all, I feel he blew his trust with not even having a clue where the gun would be buried.

There is a possibility that it came off more credible in court. The words in tweets are curated and necessarily few, and there may have been context or bearing in court that made it make more sense. I guess the important question is not really is Mark Smich lying about this, but is he lying about this in a way that is material to the truth in this case? If you consider just this case, there are not that many, if any, clear reasons he would not be willing to have the gun recovered.

Because he was probably cruising around at 3:00 AM looking for stuff to steal. His stupid red mohawk probably gave LE the impression that this kid was likely up to no good.

Sorry but I cringe when anyone refers to these characters as "kids." They are grown adult men.

And yes I could see this might have been why DM was pulled over and carded...out cruising around in the wee hours of the morning, scoping out stuff to steal. Or perhaps different businesses they stole from had grainy video surveillance of a Yukon on their premises, they reported theft to LE and LE was pulling people over with Yukons. LE wouldn't have to tell the driver/owner the real reason why they were pulling them over. MOO.

That will change when DM gets on the stand and tells the jury that MS carried the gun into the truck. DM had no place to conceal it. SB already testified he wasn't wearing a man purse.

DM will maybe say that MS had the gun in the Yukon and when they stopped he went up to the truck's driver's window. DM rolled it down. MS raised the gun and shot TB, the bullet passing in front of DM. That is the only way that I can see TB wouldn't have been able to reach at the gun and try to get it away.

TD stopped the story short. He didn't question MS about what went on between burying the gun and getting arrested. He didn't ask him about what was said during the famous call from CN. TD planned to ask more questions, but didn't. Something changed. I wonder if the Crown was offering a lesser sentence AATF, but they withdrew it because MS's testimony didn't offer enough new evidence.

Except, DM can't get on the stand.

I'm terrible at finding links when I need them.....but the reason DM's team goes first (with everything....cross examinations of Crown witnesses, presenting their case, etc) was because DM's name was listed first on the charge (indictment? no clue what the right word is).....it's not a coin toss, but it can't be changed part way through the trial. DM was given his opportunity to testify and declined....I'm not so sure he can change his mind. I would expect some major legal arguments around this......but the Crown and Dungey ABSOLUTELY disagree with you.....MOO

ETA - EB you beat me to the punch....

DM's excuse to file an appeal. His legal team advised him wrong....pffft. Poor legal representation. :boohoo: :waiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle