Bosma Murder Trial 05.16.16 - Day 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't have a link for this, but, IIRC, Arthur and Smich had been charged together earlier for spray painting graffiti, and had a no contact order because of this charge.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

Mark Smich, 25, of Oakville has been charged mischief under $5,000.

Artour Sabouloua, 21, of Oakville has been charged with mischief under $5,000 and possession of marijuana.

IMHO, if MS had told LE where the gun was, he would be the only one on trial right now and DM would have gotten away with 3 murders.
.....I totally agree with you. There's good reason for the right to remain silent.

There is Sachak saying something like.. if they (LE) had the gun, it could tell exactly who shot TB.. we can surmise that DM would have wiped his prints off very well before delivering the gun for safekeeping. MS handled the gun when he received it. His prints would have remained if MS had not wiped them. So.. who would it tell exactly shot TB if only MS's prints were on it? That is why if they had the gun, MS would be the scapegoat, and DM would continue smiling. What incentive would there be for MS to produce the gun showing only his prints?

It is probable that the shooter loaded the gun, and if there are any bullets left in the chamber, that could also reveal the fingerprints of the person who murdered TB, but I think they are both guilty of first degree. I agree with others who think that MS is covering for someone -- maybe his anxious mother and sister who got rid of the gun before he even found it. They might have thought they were protecting him and themselves. IMO

Sachak says the lock suggests it was not to be opened.
by Adam Carter 4:08 PM

Really! You are asking MS if a lock suggests not to be opened? :floorlaugh:

Peter Akman ‏@PeterAkmanCTV 3m3 minutes ago
"Millard would keep his drugs in a tool box, in the fridge downstairs, and upstairs, in his room. Lots of places." Smich #Bosma @CTVNews

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 4m4 minutes ago
"He would have lots of different hiding spots where he would keep drugs," Smich says. #TImBosma #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 3m3 minutes ago
After that, (right before he got it) Michalski told him it'd be a backpack and a toolbox. #Bosma

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
That's why, Smich says, he wasn't surprised to see the toolbox at the outset. He was surprised when he opened it and found a gun. #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3m3 minutes ago
Michalski told Smich there was backpack and a toolbox to be picked up in bottom of stairwell. Smich never questioned toolbox.

"Dell usually keeps drugs in a toolbox," says Smich. "I didn't think anything of it."

"It was locked. I didn't know the combination. I had to break it open." Sachak asks who gave him permission. "Nobody."

***What is the purpose of these ridiculous questions?

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 2m2 minutes ago
Couldn't ask Dell because he was in jail.

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
"He said there was a bag in the bottom of the stairwell with a toolbox," Smich recalls. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 5m5 minutes ago
Sachak asks if he asked why there was a toolbox. Smich says absolutely not. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 4m4 minutes ago
"Dell usually keeps drugs in a toolbox. Other places as well, different kinds of drugs in different places," he says. #Bosma

He says he was only surprised when he broke it open (there was a lock) and opened it. #Bosma

Sachak asks who gave him permission. Smich says no one. "He was arrested," he says. #Bosma

Sachak asked him who and what gave him that authority. #Bosma

Smich says usually at the house it wasn't locked, and it had drugs in it. "That's what I expected to find," he says. #Bosma

Sachak suggests the lock would suggest it was not to be opened. So why open a toolbox that does not belong to you? #Bosma

"Because I wanted to see what was inside," he says. #Bosma

"You wanted your thing that was inside...why don't you tell the jury the truth," Sachak says. Smich disagrees. #Bosma

"Why don't you tell the jury the truth..." Millard's lawyer to Smich #Bosma @CTVNews

"You wanted your thing, and that's why you opened the toolbox, why don't you tell the jury the truth?" Sachak asks. "That's not true," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 4:10 PM

Smich says he told Arthur about the gun. "I was shocked and surprised," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 4:12 PM

Smich says he asked Arthur to bring the gun to his mother's house.
by Adam Carter 4:13 PM

He says he wanted to open it to get the drugs out. And then the gun fell out. "I was surprised," Smich says. #Bosma

Arthur was present when he opened the toolbox. Sachak asks what Arthur's reaction was. #Bosma

"Arthur was there. I was surprised when it fell out." Sachak sarcastically asks if Arthur said "Hooray."

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 2m2 minutes ago
Smich can't recall if he was on the balcony smoking or not. #Bosma

Smich says he then brought it to Arthur's attention. #Bosma

Smich says he was shocked and surprised. Sachak asks what he said. #Bosma

"My exact words I do not remember. But I was not as calm as you said it," Smich says to Sachak.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 1m1 minute ago
"It would have been a shocked response." Then asked Arthur to take gun to mother's house. "I would have been like 'Holy f..k,'" says Smich.

"Don't be afraid swear if you want to... we want you to tell the truth." Millard's lawyer. Smich not biting. #Bosma @CTVNews

Smich says he would've been shocked, and then asked him to bring the gun to his mom's place. #Bosma

Sachak asks if he told Arthur the gun had been used to kill someone. Smich says he didn't mention "any of that other stuff." #Bosma

Just asked for it to be delivered to his mom's. Because he says he still couldn't leave without keys. #Bosma

Smich says he couldn't leave (because he'd get locked out) and he didn't want the gun there.
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

"There's a gun, sir ... and you're more concerned about leaving Elizabeth's door unlocked?" Sachak says. Smich says he wouldn't disrespect her in that way by leaving the door unlocked and leaving.
by Adam Carter 4:15 PM

"Say you disrespected her ... say it, say it!" Sachak barks. Goodman says that's not a question.
by Adam Carter 4:16 PM

"I wouldn't leave someone's house door open," Smich says.
"There's a gun! A murder weapon," Sachak shoots back. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
"If she let me stay at her house I wouldn't disrespect her in that way," he says. Thought it'd just be drugs which Marlena wanted. #Bosma

"It's her sister not my sister," he says. #Bosma

Smich says he disrespected Elizabeth by having drugs in her house because it was what Marlena wanted.

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
"Say you disrespected her ... say it, say it!" Sachak barks. Goodman says that's not a question. #TimBosma #Bosma

***Wow...just wow. Sachak is getting no where other than to make himself look like an a$$

Cawthra is the easiest, most direct, route to Maplegate? Next two exits are either West Mall or 427...each of those involve backtracking.

I lived right there. The fastest route would be QEW to 427 to Bloor then backtrack to Maplegate. I suppose if the Highway was backed up and he may have decided to go Cawthra to Queensway to Dixie to Bloor might have been a better option, but there is a hell of a lot of lights that way.

Sachak asks how many joints he gave Arthur to move the gun. Smich says he was regularly generous like that but doesn't think any. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 1m1 minute ago
Sachak asks him how much candy he gave him. He says times before he'd given him a joint for nothing. Out of respect. #Bosma

molly hayesVerified account ‏@mollyhayes 34s34 seconds ago
Smich says Arthur put the gun outside the house, at the bottom of stairs. #Bosma

Sachak asks how many joints he gave Arthur to move the gun. "I don't think there was any," Smich says. Then Sachak *advertiser censored* how much "candy or bubblegum" he gave him.
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

Smich says Arthur put the gun outside of the house, at the bottom of some stairs.

Smich says he didn't direct Arthur where to put the gun.
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM

Adam CarterVerified account ‏@AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
"Say you disrespected her ... say it, say it!" Sachak barks. Goodman says that's not a question. #TimBosma #Bosma

***Wow...just wow. Sachak is getting no where other than to make himself look like an a$$

Sachak is limited to where he can go with MS. DM didn't make his job any easier.

MOO

Sachak asks how many joints he gave Arthur to move the gun. "I don't think there was any," Smich says. Then Sachak *advertiser censored* how much "candy or bubblegum" he gave him.

Freudian slip, by Adam Carter.

Freudian slip, by Adam Carter.

Spell correcter by Apple.
MOO

"Say you disrespected her ... say it, say it!" Sachak barks. Goodman says that's not a question.
by Adam Carter 4:16 PM

When is this stupid line of questioning going to end? It's not proving anything imo.

I lived right there. The fastest route would be QEW to 427 to Bloor then backtrack to Maplegate. I suppose if the Highway was backed up and he may have decided to go Cawthra to Queensway to Dixie to Bloor might have been a better option, but there is a hell of a lot of lights that way.

Cawthra right up to Bloor than over to Markland Woods....do it all the time...much better route than 427

Smich says Arthur put the gun outside of the house, at the bottom of some stairs.

Smich says he didn't direct Arthur where to put the gun.
by Adam Carter 4:20 PM
I don't see Sachak getting anywhere except now we know that DM had "narcotics" hidden all over Maple Gate. Eeegggaaaddss- poor WM. DM's guns- his drugs- what an absolute mess. MOO

Smich's sister was visiting for a wedding. "You wanted [the gun] brought to the house of a family that means everything to you," Sachak says. "That's not what I was thinking at that time," Smich says.
by Adam Carter 4:21 PM

Smich again says he was "shocked, scared and confused."
by Adam Carter 4:22 PM

Sachak now asking about when Smich was "officially" staying at Meneses' sister's place. He says they stayed after May 8 and 9.
by Adam Carter 4:24 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member