Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call

Picking up Adam Carter's live blog after lunch, for meterclicks.

I can pick up Adam Carter for a while

I can post until 1:35 if anyone needs a break. Likely it will be the lunch break for jurors anyway.

Does anyone want to post tweets after the lunch break today?

I *should* be able to pick up Adam Carter this morning. I will post again if that changes.

EDIT: I won't be able to start until 10am on the dot. If he starts blogging/tweeting before then, I may miss some stuff. If someone else wants to take the morning shift that's fine, otherwise I'll be here around 10.

Picking up Adam Carter's blog until further notice today for ArianeEmory. If anyone else would like to take over that's ok too. ��

I cannot do any transcribing/copying today, sorry. Thanks in advance to whomever picks it up.

I can grab Adam Carter's blog today.

I'll grab other tweets for awhile.

I can't do any more tweets after 2pm.

Good morning all, I will transcribe Adam Carter's live blog at least until noon. I will let everyone know in the main thread when I have to leave :)

I'm going to be in and out all day so I can't post the tweets with any consistency. It would be best if someone else can do it after Velma is no longer available.

I'm good for now - With how quiet it has been, I may be able to do it all day :p

I'll post Adam Carter today unless someone else wants to. :)

Hi all - I will transcribe Adam Carter's live blog today. I don't have Twitter so that's the easiest one for me to follow. :) If I have to stop for any reason I'll let you know in the main thread.

Thanks Velma. I can pick up any relevant tweets from the other reporters.

I can post Adam Carter and any other relevant tweets today unless someone else wants to pick something up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back