Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call

Good morning all, I can transcribe Adam's blog today. I'll let you know in the main thread if anything changes. Looking forward to interesting developments today!

I am going to post whatever until someone wants to pick up part

I'll try to post Adam Carter's blog today for as long as I can. Anyone who wants to pick it up would be fine also. :)

I can post tweets but not the live blog (susan clairmont, molly hayes, lisa hepfner)

I didn't see Velma but she can post if she wants!

Sorry all, I was away for the day yesterday but got myself caught up last night. Quite the day for me to miss! I can pick up Adam's live blog today :) As always if I have to leave, I will let you know in the main thread.

I'll post Susan Clairmont and anything else that looks relevant

I can post Adam Carter this morning until the lunch break.

I am going to start out copying all tweets but if someone wants to pick that up, or just AC, etc. just do it and I will trim back what I post!

I'll pick up Adam Carter

I can't post tweets this AM but can do some 2:00-4:30 pm if needed

I can't do tweets, but I can do Adam Carter's live blog until the lunch break

I am around for tweets leaving just AC's live blog to cover! Can't wait to hear what Robert Burns has to say today.

I can post Adam Carter's blog until the lunch break today.

Good morning all, I will post Adam Carter's blog today. If I have to leave, I'll let everyone know in the main thread. :)

I'll pick up the relevant tweets that are different from AC's blog.

Wed I am available for general tweets after lunch - I'm out in the morning. If anyone wants a half day, don't hesitate to sign up because I will pick up for you later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back