Found Deceased Brandon Colligan, Stevens Point, WI

I didn’t want to disclose this in the beginning, but I am Brandon's neighbor. I met with his family last night.
He was found by a family member, in a place the police and search dogs searched last Saturday.

Please keep his parents and family in your prayers, or good vibes, whatever positivity you can send.
I am so sorry to read of this outcome. Prayers and healing vibes for everyone who knew Brandon, and for Brandon in his journey.

I didn’t want to disclose this in the beginning, but I am Brandon's neighbor. I met with his family last night.
He was found by a family member, in a place the police and search dogs searched last Saturday.

Please keep his parents and family in your prayers, or good vibes, whatever positivity you can send.
Please accept and pass along my (our) condolences. May Brandon Rest In Peace and may God bless him and those who love him.

As many of us thought...
I think many of us just want to sit and cry a while. So young, handsome, full of good ideas, possibly a politician one day. We have lost a good one, IMO.

His poor family and friends. Prayers for them. Hoping they are a close-knit bunch -- they are going to need closeness for a long time.
Fly high, handsome Brandon. Hoping your last hours were totally your own.
Thank you so much for these kind words. Brandon is a family member of mine and he truly was a special young man.

Oh that's so sad to see. Even though the circumstances were hard to figure out, I was hoping beyond hope that he just was going through something and had to get away for a while to clear his mind. RIP Brandon.

His brother "TC" posted a quote that I hope I can share:

A message from his brother:
"Update: Yesterday afternoon we located my brother on a property close to where his car was abandoned. We regret to inform everybody, but he is no longer with us. I will update everybody with arrangements as soon as they are made.

If I could ask one favor of everyone. If you are going through something in your life that you feel like you can’t get through, please reach out to me, a friend, a stranger, anybody. I’d much rather listen to your problems than your eulogy. Love you all."

Last edited:
ROYALTON, Wis. — A Waupaca County man reported missing for over a week is found dead.

The Waupaca County Sheriff’s Office says 26-year-old Brandon Colligan’s body was found near his home in Royalton.

Colligan met with a friend for coffee June 10 in Stevens Point. His friend told investigators Colligan was acting strangely before he left to get an unknown item. Colligan never returned. His vehicle was found about 12 hours later near a relative’s home with his wallet and phone inside.

The sheriff’s office did not release any other details in this case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back