Brandon

So I'm new here, but I'm sensitive right now and this statement isn't necessarily true. I've just had my 2nd miscarriage in 3 months and never needed a D&C. Women can miscarry naturally. Not that she did. Or didn't. But probably did. :rolleyes:
I am so sorry for your loss.

Yep! That's a fact.

Re: D&C following miscarrige

Depending on # of weeks into pregnancy, cause of miscarriage, how well your body 'handles it'. A d&c is a surgical procedure, a miscarriage is a function of
nature (like birth) they don't go hand in hand.

Rick said he thought she got preggie at a party on 12-4, and doesn't KNOw who the daddy is.

Yes, Rick the vanishing uncle :p

I just think that there's TOO much of a connection between "he died in a car accident" and mentions of another Brandon R...it doesn't matter who Caylee's father is now. Sad to think they might be reunited.

:(

Re: D&C following miscarrige

Depending on # of weeks into pregnancy, cause of miscarriage, how well your body 'handles it'. A d&c is a surgical procedure, a miscarriage is a function of
nature (like birth) they don't go hand in hand.

I had a miscarriage and no D&C was necessary. My body totally expelled the baby.

So much info has come out this week that my mind is actually boggled.

i remember there was a message on brandons my space that i saw somewhere on this board, where kc is saying how she cant wait to see him, and how she loves her man in uniform and then writes "condoms = the devil".
it struck me at that point...why would she still be having unprotected sex and risk another pg?:waitasec:
its where another sleuther pointed out that she also said 'enjoy the pics'.alluding to the fact that there may be nudey pics of her out there somewhere.

rofl, that person could make some money off a tabloid sale, if indeed they have that! There wouldn't be a more deserving girl, either...imo.

When I read this Brandon story though, I couldn't help wonder if she actually had an abortion and was then calling it a miscarriage. I had two D&C's in my twenties and a vicious sister-in-law accused me of aborting her brothers children. She did not know that I had my tube's tied with my son's birth. So it is not always as it seems. I think Casey is more the abortion type, especially since Caylee was already in her way.

I'll bet many of us have known a female before that claimed pregnancy just to keep a man. Casey strikes me as that type of girl. She is co-dependent on men and it now seems to be a pattern with her to take drastic measures when she feels her beaux slipping away.

That's the conclusion I've come to. She claimed she was pregnant then miscarried when her hand was called.

It looks like she went to extreme measures with Caylee when she felt Tony slipping away.

How to PROOVE Exit13 is REALLY a guy, and a former US Army soldier...

Exit, identify this... M113 APC?

"The M113 APC was the first modern "battle taxi"; developed to transport infantry forces on the mechanized battlefield.." I just googled that. You don't have to be in the military to answer that question.

BRandon is not the father, ive known him for years, we joined the army together. He cant be more non involved with caylee since he wasnt even here for this nonsense.

ANything else regarding miscarriages and fallouts with casey is a personal matter completely off-subject to Caylee missing.

Brandon could be the father without KNOWING he is. Casey could have told him that she had a miscarriage and then got pregnant again. He needs to come forward and square this away with LE so they can rule him out. Being noninvolved with Caylee just means he did not KNOW she was his? Perhaps? If he slept with Casey anytime around late October/through November 2004, then he COULD conceivably be the baby daddy...he could come forward and clear the cloud...

Also, we know that Casey seems to include some "tidbit" of something resembling truth in her river of lies that everyone has been wading through. She MAY have given the correct FIRST name of the father, and then used the other Brandon who had died in the car accident for THAT part of the story. With Casey anything is possible I think.

My thoughts as to "condoms=the devil" could mean that Brandon used a condom, but Casey was telling him that it didn't work and she was pregnant anyway.

I think BS probably is the father of Caylee and she probably told him she had a misscarriage with Caylee because she was supposed to be with Jesse and didnt want him in the picture. Or she wanted him to be there but he didnt want anything to do with her or Caylee, alot of young men react this way when a fling gets preg. I think she broke down because number one he rejected her and number two it brought Caylee to mind. This was my first thought when I read the statement regarding her reaction at the party. jmo

My thoughts as to "condoms=the devil" could mean that Brandon used a condom, but Casey was telling him that it didn't work and she was pregnant anyway.

Interesting, but i think that casey just lived in the moment, so she wouldnt have been worrying about falling pg.Her whole life was all about what felt good for her in that very moment.she clearly never took time to consider the consequences of any of her actions.

Classic borderline personality here i think...

Jesse's dad said on NG he searched Casey's myspace and found she had been 'cheating' on his son. Mentioned a comment 'It' official I miss you' -- that comment was posted to BS myspace -- just sayin

Is there a link to that comment? Was it removed or did someone take a screenshot?

Interesting, but i think that casey just lived in the moment, so she wouldnt have been worrying about falling pg.Her whole life was all about what felt good for her in that very moment.she clearly never took time to consider the consequences of any of her actions.

Classic borderline personality here i think...

I love borderlines. they just get more and more absurd by the minute.

why are we even entertaining the possibility that Casey is telling the truth about this miscarriage??? she's never once told the truth, not ONCE. I am betting that this was a "throw this in his face" type of comment, like "yeah, well i miscarried your CHILD, a-hole!" not the first time a girl has done that for attention.

so...she was mad at Brandon for not giving her enough attention at this party. meanwhile, she was still occasionally sleeping with Ricardo, and...had she met TL at this point? plus she was still talking to MH on the west coast, and possibly still sleeping with the other Tony the police officer?

so Exit, here is what I am wondering: did all the guys in your group know about her "loose'ness? did she have a rep as that? now that all this is coming out about multiple partners, etc, what do they/you/your friends all think about all this boyfriend nonsense? I would think eventually it would get around and maybe become sort of a "who can sleep with her next' sort of thing. or at least a joke.

I think BS probably is the father of Caylee and she probably told him she had a misscarriage with Caylee because she was supposed to be with Jesse and didnt want him in the picture. Or she wanted him to be there but he didnt want anything to do with her or Caylee, alot of young men react this way when a fling gets preg. I think she broke down because number one he rejected her and number two it brought Caylee to mind. This was my first thought when I read the statement regarding her reaction at the party. jmo

Brandon could be the father without KNOWING he is. Casey could have told him that she had a miscarriage and then got pregnant again. He needs to come forward and square this away with LE so they can rule him out. Being noninvolved with Caylee just means he did not KNOW she was his? Perhaps? If he slept with Casey anytime around late October/through November 2004, then he COULD conceivably be the baby daddy...he could come forward and clear the cloud...

Exit stated he and BS had been friends for a long time, BS was not in Orlando Nov/Dec 2004. If you read the MYSpace comments between BS and KC they were friends who grew into something more well after Caylee's birth. Something happened between the two in 2007, she continued leaving messages but he stopped responding to her comments. When she ran into him at the A B C party in May she spent an hour and a half in the bathroom crying about a miscarriage and lost friendship.

Exit stated he and BS had been friends for a long time, BS was not in Orlando Nov/Dec 2004. If you read the MYSpace comments between BS and KC they were friends who grew into something more well after Caylee's birth. Something happened between the two in 2007, she continued leaving messages but he stopped responding to her comments. When she ran into him at the A B C party in May she spent an hour and a half in the bathroom crying about a miscarriage and lost friendship.

KC wanted attention all for herself, IMO........drama queen

When I read this Brandon story though, I couldn't help wonder if she actually had an abortion and was then calling it a miscarriage. I had two D&C's in my twenties and a vicious sister-in-law accused me of aborting her brothers children. She did not know that I had my tube's tied with my son's birth. So it is not always as it seems. I think Casey is more the abortion type, especially since Caylee was already in her way.

I heard Dr. Baden, Forensic Pathologist, on TV one night several weeks ago. He stated that Chloroform can cause a miscarriage. Maybe that is why Casey kept it on hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back