Breaking news - MSNBC - Body Farm results Back, it's not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
and can someone explain the KT connection...I just don't get it.

Now we'll see how good Baez is..... I have a feeling Casey is going to want to stick to her idiotic lies.

She has one more day to decide whether she's brave/hard-headed enough to face the death penalty, probably.

Hopefully Lee is talking to her. I think he's the only one who makes any type of impression on her.

I'm assuming that the Thursday deadline given isn't accepted they have enough that they will charge her with murder. For them to be willing to cut her a deal tells me they have other evidence.

Wonder what Casey is doing right now. Wait-we do know.......she's making up some more bull.

So according to Casey they took her when she was at Jay Blanchard park?? UH HELLO???? MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!

Someone said they found a Samantha that was a phone sex operator that was connected to a person that lived at SawGrass apartment,.. was it Derrick something or other?
Where was this posted? Help!

confession coming up soon

when one is faced with a death penalty case - people change their minds

even people like this child killer - they dont always change but in this case

confession is coming

all you doubters of me...........:razz::razz::razz::razz:

in this case the evidence is OVERHWHELMING and we have only heard 1 percent of the evidence..

robotdog the hippo killer -- the hippo is about to be cornered

I so agree. There are others involved if you ask me.

Of course there is! We knew that or at least bigtime thought it!

I am seething........I can hardly type!!

:furious::furious::furious:

Can you post a link? I can't see any link to watch live at wftv or any video about the LE going to their home.

WFTV reports that investigators are on their way to the Anthony house right now. George is already there, Cindy is on her way from Baez office after meeting with investigators.

Leonard just did an interview, I have to rewind and watch.

and can someone explain the KT connection...I just don't get it.

Kiomaries myspace was discovered yesterday and it was found that ZG was based off of KT. Check out the Kiomarie thread if you dare.

Sorry ya'll, trying to give you live updates as they happen - all 4 local news stations covering - but keep getting the busy server. Wish there were a way around it!

Baez and Cindy just got back to the house a few minutes ago.

Leonard’s 5 PM interview with Fox Orlando:

Says her story to her family changed (me- he doesn’t say when) and instead of giving Caylee to ZG at Sawgrass, Zenaida and Sam took Caylee away from her at Jay Blanchard park. Zenaida gave her a 30-day script that she was to follow.

Me - WHAT TOTAL BS CASEY COMES UP WITH!!!!!

I would like to kick her lying teeth right down her throat...:furious:

I'm assuming that the Thursday deadline given isn't accepted they have enough that they will charge her with murder. For them to be willing to cut her a deal tells me they have other evidence.

the DNA evidence that we dont know about --- its been back

stick a fork in casey --

she is over done :mad::furious:

confession coming up soon

when one is faced with a death penalty case - people change their minds

even people like this child killer - they dont always change but in this case

confession is coming

all you doubters of me...........:razz::razz::razz::razz:

in this case the evidence is OVERHWHELMING and we have only heard 1 percent of the evidence..

robotdog the hippo killer -- the hippo is about to be cornered

She will never confess I bet. She will lie and deny to the end. She will be JUST LIKE Scott Peterson,.. JMO

I have read everything I could about this.. .com, etc... but I never heard of a Sam. Who is Sam? Even if she was given a script... how does that explain the decomposition by the body farm team??? UGH! Onto my second beer already!

Well, the good news is, with this and KT.. they have a LOT of evidence to convict her. They now know where she got her nanny story from and who she based it off of. So, as sick as I am about this.. I am glad that we discovered KT before they went to trial so they can use it to the fullest extent.

My heart just sunk though upon reading this, yes I was expecting it but it still sunk. I am sad.

Uh oh, I'm lost. What/who is KT and can you point me to a link of the info?

Did anyone see that they released an incident report about calls to the Anthony's over the years? it's on the sheriff's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa