Britney kicks out loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if he's got "nothing". They didn't have a pre-nup, did they? At her insistance, she said she would be married to this joy of her life forever, isn't that right? Her family, and advisers were screaming for her to protect herself.

Looks to me like he got to have sex with Brittany Spears for about a year and now he's a very rich young man.

*listens to too much talk radio*

KatherineQ said:
I don't know if he's got "nothing". They didn't have a pre-nup, did they? At her insistance, she said she would be married to this joy of her life forever, isn't that right? Her family, and advisers were screaming for her to protect herself.

Looks to me like he got to have sex with Brittany Spears for about a year and now he's a very rich young man.

*listens to too much talk radio*
No, there was a pre-nup.
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/7932004.htm
Us Magazine reported that it has obtained a draft of the prenuptial agreement that states if the couple divorce, Spears will pay Federline $300,000 a year for a period of time equal to half the length of their marriage. She will have no financial obligation to his two children by a previous relationship, and any gift valued at $10,000 or more will require a legal document stating who will own it if the couple split.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/22/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main644939.shtml

deandaniellws said:
No, there was a pre-nup.
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/7932004.htm
Us Magazine reported that it has obtained a draft of the prenuptial agreement that states if the couple divorce, Spears will pay Federline $300,000 a year for a period of time equal to half the length of their marriage. She will have no financial obligation to his two children by a previous relationship, and any gift valued at $10,000 or more will require a legal document stating who will own it if the couple split.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/22/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main644939.shtml
Okay, how long were they married? Unfortunately, as most have said, the split surprises no one, except maybe Britney.

IMO, she was way too young and immature to get married, much less have a child. Hopefully, she has a good network of family and friends who will help raise the baby.

As for Federline, I believe that he will fade into the sunset once Britney cuts him loose. Who knows--he may even return to the mother of his two children, if she will take him back.

Surprise, surprise.

NOT!

eck15.gif

Well, Britney and Jessica have to keep up with each other :(

Bad joke.

Britney looks great. I never understood what she saw in him, but it was her life and not mine!! :D

I think he's nasty. :sick:

Good luck Britney. You deserve to be happy, you'll be fine on your own and when the time is right for you, you can definitely do MUCH better!! :blowkiss:

I noticed the frontpage pic of the three of them on some magazine a few days ago. Britney's face is really big and slathered in makeup and kevin is in the background. Not a very family type photo, and really silly looking except for the cute baby. They are white trash. I guess those little chihuahas weren't enough for these star type girls to prance around with. I feel sorry for the baby even though it will be filthy rich for awhile.

>>They are white trash<<

I've always thought that about Britney.

Could this have anything to do with the rumor that she is rumored to be heading toward Broadway in 'Sweet Charity'?

Pook said:
Could this have anything to do with the rumor that she is rumored to be heading toward Broadway in 'Sweet Charity'?

I'd be surprised if she could be professional enough to do shows every night of the week and possibly two matinees a week.

she doesn't have the trainng. Broadway persofmers are tough.

if she were to give flawless theatre performances for a decent run without dropping out, my estimation of her would do a u-turn.

GoldenGoose said:
I have a feeling that now she has the baby she so badly wanted she doesn`t need hm any more......it doesn`t matter that the baby may just need a Father...just as long as she gets what she wants.
I agree......

concernedperson said:
This is where I hold my ground. I think she is that. I have always thought that about her. I am signing off but she has not a lot of value. She could have done so much but she chose herself. Just think of the difference she could have made...an icon to kids and to an impression that was positive. Instead, she was exploitive. I hope the baby is OK.
And some would say that I'm mean?
She had enough value to have the baby. She chose the baby above herself. You people make it sound like she's the first girl who married the wrong guy?
Casting those stones again.

All I have to say is, it's about time. Not that I'm a fan of Britney, but I always thought Kevin was using her.

I'm not a Britney fan but I must say I'm not sure what she saw in Kevin.. no surprise here that they are splitting up...

You know, when Brittany Spears started to change her image years ago, I wondered where it would lead her. I have never been a real big fan of hers but all I can say now is GOOD FOR HER. What a leach she married. I mean, here's a guy who left his girlfriend and two children to travel the world with Brittany. Did she really think she could change him? When I saw the pics of the wedding and the "pimp sweatsuits" he wore and gave his groomsman, I knew right then and there that this was going to be a wild ride for her.

From what I hear, the prenup says if they divorce, he gets $300,000 per year of marriage with him. She might as well get out now. This guy's a loser. He'll soak up the spotlight for awhile and then someone will find him in an alley one day from either a drug overdose or in a drunken stooper. She better get crackin now though, she's got alot of cleaning up to do of her image this guy has tainted her with.

kk's mom said:
You know, when Brittany Spears started to change her image years ago, I wondered where it would lead her. I have never been a real big fan of hers but all I can say now is GOOD FOR HER. What a leach she married. I mean, here's a guy who left his girlfriend and two children to travel the world with Brittany. Did she really think she could change him? When I saw the pics of the wedding and the "pimp sweatsuits" he wore and gave his groomsman, I knew right then and there that this was going to be a wild ride for her.

From what I hear, the prenup says if they divorce, he gets $300,000 per year of marriage with him. She might as well get out now. This guy's a loser. He'll soak up the spotlight for awhile and then someone will find him in an alley one day from either a drug overdose or in a drunken stooper. She better get crackin now though, she's got alot of cleaning up to do of her image this guy has tainted her with.
I totally agree with your whole post.....

MrsMush99 said:
All I have to say is, it's about time. Not that I'm a fan of Britney, but I always thought Kevin was using her.

And he's ugly too!! There are some guys I wouldn't kick out of my bed for eating crackers and then there is him....ick... :waitasec: :waitasec:

I kinda thing she wanted to take her life a step further than Justin Timberlake and his long time relationship with Cameron Diaz. Britney had the 48 hour marriage first, then Icky-Man and baby.

Yep. She has one-upped Justin... :eek: :eek: :eek:

BrendaStar said:
Is anyone out there surprised by this development? :rolleyes:

Actually, I am. Not that I really care. But it does surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo