Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem if not mistaken it's been stated that the affidavit we are looking at is not the full affidavit.

Oh Elley - you mean there is more? That poor girl. He had her so convinced that what he was doing to her was a "good" thing.:furious::furious: This total mind control thing, while he is implicating her and getting her to buy into harming others, just blows me away.:furious:

Our children are so fragile when they are young. I can't help but think her entire life is ruined, that even with years and years of counseling, she will never be "well."

I'm not reading anymore. This is just too heavy duty for me:eek: actually being able to SEE what was going on, makes it too "real."

Salem

I just found this in our local Vermont newspaper help wanted ads.....

FULL TIME THERAPIST For prison sex offender treatment program in Springfield, VT. Advanced degree and experience required. Contact Tammy (802) 651-****. Apply by 8/1/08.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in the minority on other arrests, I don't think there will be any new players who are arrested. It is going to be Jacques, Gagnon and possibly Kevin G. for some kind of evidence tampering or child *advertiser censored* charge...a long shot would be Juvenile 2 as an accomplice. But, in my opinion that is it. There was no *advertiser censored* ring beyond those already identified and there are IMO no more direct victims other than possibly other members of Jacques family.

That's what I think also.

And maybe they'll be able to develop some leads that expose a few more people w/ CP on their computers but have nothing to do with Brooke's kidnapping & murder.

Speaking of Gagnon,did he say in his affidavit that MJ had sent him pictures of AR and Juv2 having sex,Did Juv2 not know that he was being photographed.

Speaking of Gagnon,did he say in his affidavit that MJ had sent him pictures of AR and Juv2 having sex,Did Juv2 not know that he was being photographed.

Yes, that is true. He claims he had the photos of AR and JUV2 in the safe, IIRC.

Does anyone know if LE/FBI are still in the landfill searching for the safe/hard drive? I'm curious if they will make a simple announcement if they find it, or if they will not say anything at all.

So the fixes Brooke's email for MJ and attends church with both sides of the family during their grieving.

Doesn't it hit anyone else as very strange that Gagnon would take a late night phone call from Jacques and then on the basis of that call start changing emails and Myspace, load up his own flash drives and equipment, fly to Alabama, store computer info at his home there, go to the public library and then make more changes to someone else's account, then fly to Vermont? What does he actually know..I can't believe that just because he had pron on his computer and sometimes traded with Jacques in their little club that he would go to all that trouble.

I believe that he knew about this plan with Brooke from the beginning and also knew that Brooke had been killed by Jacques....otherwise it would have been smarter to stay in Texas unaware, fly up to support his ex wife in the search for Brooke and take his lumps if they found out he had *advertiser censored* on his computer. No this guy is in it way deep to have done all he did..and I think he and Kevin the landlord knew exactly what was happening the entire time. I hope they have both turned on MJ ..and I hope MJ admitted he killed Brooke to Gagnon.

I just found this in our local Vermont newspaper help wanted ads.....

I think I 'll apply and bring the alligator cart with me if they get into discussing their crimes and fantasies.:croc:

If Brooke was going to visit Gagnon in Texas as stated by her father and looking forward to it,and MJ's emails alluding to time constrains for it to be done. Does it seem possible that MJ did not want gagnon to have a chance at Brooke. Gagnon did not have a record prior to these events. Probably would have been "girl from Vermont missing in Texas while visiting ex-stepfather".Its just my thought,just can't understand why Brooke had to die.

Doesn't it hit anyone else as very strange that Gagnon would take a late night phone call from Jacques and then on the basis of that call start changing emails and Myspace, load up his own flash drives and equipment, fly to Alabama, store computer info at his home there, go to the public library and then make more changes to someone else's account, then fly to Vermont? What does he actually know..I can't believe that just because he had pron on his computer and sometimes traded with Jacques in their little club that he would go to all that trouble.

I believe that he knew about this plan with Brooke from the beginning and also knew that Brooke had been killed by Jacques....otherwise it would have been smarter to stay in Texas unaware, fly up to support his ex wife in the search for Brooke and take his lumps if they found out he had *advertiser censored* on his computer. No this guy is in it way deep to have done all he did..and I think he and Kevin the landlord knew exactly what was happening the entire time. I hope they have both turned on MJ ..and I hope MJ admitted he killed Brooke to Gagnon.

I absolutely agree with you.:behindbar

Good point Delta. If I were RG I'd have stayed in Texas and let them try to extradite my sorry butt.

The missing hard drive from MJ and the missing safe still cause me some concern and their impact on this case. RG is up to his neck in this as far as I am concerned and apparently had been at least 2007.

Gagnon is first contacted by jacques 9:26 pm on June 25. 26 minutes after police are notified that Brooke is missing. Gagnon arrives in Vermont sometime before church on Sunday 6/29. There are 3 days for Gagnon and Jacques to be very busy. Jacques spends his time diverting LE by planting evidence and Gagnon is where doing what???

Then on June 30 th Gagnon calls Kevin to dispose of safe. hmmmm

Is it suspected that Gagnon was molesting Brooke before her disappearance?

How long have he and Brooke's mother been seperated/divorced?

Thanks in advance. This case is mind boggling. So many twists and turns.

RIP Brooke.

There's no indication of what Jacques may have told Gagnon, which is why he may have been forthcoming with LE/FBI. I'm not giving him a pass, but Jacques is clearly one manipulative .....uh, person...for lack of a more printable word.

I discussed on an earlier thread if a webcam live feed had to be done through a service provider like yahoo im, skype etc. I am wondering if this, gulp, was what one of the contacts between MJ and RG concerned. Another poster brought up the excellent idea that MJ transferred files to RG that evening as well, and that allowed MJ to discard his hard drive into a lake or creek because his files were reproduced somewhere else.....

That is the way I have posted since I have been here.

I will not do it any longer. I did not know that you felt this way.

Sorry if I have offended anyone with my writing style.

My heart truly hurt when I read that post.

Dear Dark-Shadows, I have been with WS for awhile, just usual lurk and read, but the fact that you have been hurt has brought me out - I do not believe anyone meant to hurt you, I for one enjoy your posts, please stay as you have always been - :blowkiss: , I really feel you bring a lot to these boards and enjoy your posts.

Apparently, MJ's attorney has a scheduling conflict. Hopefully, they'll reschedule as soon as possible.

Attachments

• Snapshot.jpg
    Snapshot.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics