Burke Ramsey Files 750 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could have snowed after someone left. Footprints disappear very quickly. Plus the grate was not as heavy as people are saying.

The idea the dogs would go crazy is simple nonsense. If there was a Peado ring in the area and one of the family, say the father was in it, the dogs wouldn't be barking if they were already in the house. Not when they owner is around.

I think everyone on this thread is convinced the kid banged her over the head and daddy and mummy strangled her to finish her off to make it come across like an intruder. Take a second to think about it if you have a kid?

Also by the sound of this thread there were no similar things happen within 20km of this house, and no neighbours have any history of any sexual acts on minors, is this certain?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong. That kind of snow doesn't happen like that in CO in the foothills. It would have melted more to match the lack of snow in the yard, or as is probably more likely, it was left over from a major snowfall and hadn't melted in that corner due to lack of direct sunlight.

Colorado snow is unlike any other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It could have snowed after someone left. Footprints disappear very quickly. Plus the grate was not as heavy as people are saying.

The idea the dogs would go crazy is simple nonsense. If there was a Peado ring in the area and one of the family, say the father was in it, the dogs wouldn't be barking if they were already in the house. Not when they owner is around.

I think everyone on this thread is convinced the kid banged her over the head and daddy and mummy strangled her to finish her off to make it come across like an intruder. Take a second to think about it if you have a kid?

Also by the sound of this thread there were no similar things happen within 20km of this house, and no neighbours have any history of any sexual acts on minors, is this certain?

Sherlock, it was old snow. If it had snowed between the murder and the 911 call there would be snow all over the walkway, unless you're suggesting a very small and specific snow storm occurred over that particular patch of the yard. If you want to believe someone broke in, you're wasting your time focusing on that window. To quote Patsy: you're going down the wrong path, buddy.

Of course there were sex offenders in Boulder at the time, they unfortunately are not uncommon. None of them were immediate neighbors. The fact remains that this mystery offender had a very distinctive (and confused) MO that has never been seen before or since the murder. The FBI has never encountered anything like it - if it is an intruder murder. However it fits the criteria for a staged crime scene involving family members to a T.

Everyone on this forum believes one or more of the 3 people in the house is responsible for her death with disagreements over who did what. Like the BPD, CBI, and FBI and most independent experts we think the intruder theory is highly improbable and not worth discussing, and for that reason intruder discussion isn't permitted by the administrator. If you want to talk to other people about the possibility of an intruder, you could try Reddit, I think they have some IDI (Intruder Did It) forums there.

BBM

SerenitySprings - Blessings, my friend. I'm so sorry for all you've been through.

I would agree that BR probably has antisocial personality disorder and maybe borderline. I see him as Cluster B. I mentioned this in a post recently and pretty much got shot down, but I'll stick to my opinion. I also have years of personal experience with someone who has antisocial (but was not my child). I've also speculated that he might have been a callous-unemotional as a child. From what I've read, it seems to fit fairly well.

I just so agree with you. About the dog. About the numerous trips JB took to the doc. About the golf club incident. ITA!

And keep in mind also that people with money can bring the DBT and MST therapies to your house, and that's actually the preferable way to do it. That way it impacts the whole family.

Also, my son could "hold his **** together" for a week, maybe two, at a time before cracking. We could have people over for the holidays, take short trips, he could go to school, but would always eventually crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If Burke is deposed, it would be interesting if he is questioned about his scatalogical habits. The feces observed on JonBenet's belonging in JonBenet's room was fresh. We know this because it was found on some of her Christmas gifts, food items, and the walls of her room. If Patsy had seen this prior to Christmas day, it would have been cleaned -- especially because they had given a Christmas party just two days before. Burke smearing feces on JonBenet's things in her room on the night she was killed is germane to the case. Burke should have to answer questions about this.

BBM
Absolutely not. I do not think either her mother or her father strangled JB. I think BDI all - head trauma, sexual assault, and ligature strangulation; and then PR wrote the RN. Others here have differing opinions and that is fine.

What is not permitted here is any IDI theory. I think I've already provided you with this link, but maybe you didn't see it, so I'll paste the contents here for you. You need to read what Tricia, the owner of Websleuths, wrote:

Dear Websleuths Members,

Our rules at Websleuths are rarely black and white. Many time we have to adjust rules for certain forums.

One rule we do our best to follow is who is allowed to be discussed when it comes to the particular crime committed.

We discuss possible perpetrators based on the mainstream media and police reports.

We do not allow posters to drag innocent people into a discussion and accuse them of a crime.

Because of this rule, we only discuss John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey in this forum.

Those three people have not been cleared by the police and the current District Attorney.

There is nothing to suggest an intruder. The DNA is a red herring. Look at the note, the pineapple, all the evidence in the house, the behavior of the three people in the house, look at all these things. Until all of these things can be explained and logical evidence is offered to show an intruder we will not allow innocent people to be discussed as the possible killer. Just like any other forum on Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

I just so agree with you. About the dog. About the numerous trips JB took to the doc. About the golf club incident. ITA!

These things are so hard because they could all have completely innocent explanations. The dog wasn't well trained or someone developed an allergy, kids get sick, you swing a club without looking behind you just as a kid walks by... but when a child in the home ends up murdered violently, I'm starting to come around to the idea that they may not have innocent explanations here. It's just so many things to explain away.

BBM
Absolutely not. I do not think either her mother or her father strangled JB. I think BDI all - head trauma, sexual assault, and ligature strangulation; and then PR wrote the RN. Others here have differing opinions and that is fine.

What is not permitted here is any IDI theory. I think I've already provided you with this link, but maybe you didn't see it, so I'll paste the contents here for you. You need to read what Tricia, the owner of Websleuths, wrote:

Good to hear. I am glad you point out you think the strangling was done by the son, which I actually think is the only absolute nonsense in this whole case. If you think a child could create what he would have had to then he would be the only kid of his age he could have done this in any such similar case.
b78442bd7212d9bcc5c32474e7fb990d.jpg

The knot is too intricate. He would not have been taught how to create a slipknot at his age who ever said the scouts trained 4 to 6 years in how to do slipknots has never been in the scouts. He is no Howard Hughes.

His father's navy training would have thought him this. Plus the blunt force trauma to create the wound in one go would have to come from a heavy or long object to generate the power to crack the skull. I.e. A Golf Club. Where were they?

If Burke is deposed, it would be interesting if he is questioned about his scatalogical habits. The feces observed on JonBenet's belonging in JonBenet's room was fresh. We know this because it was found on some of her Christmas gifts, food items, and the walls of her room. If Patsy had seen this prior to Christmas day, it would have been cleaned -- especially because they had given a Christmas party just two days before. Burke smearing feces on JonBenet's things in her room on the night she was killed is germane to the case. Burke should have to answer questions about this.

From /u/Fr_Brown:
Where in JonBenet's room were the feces-smeared pajama bottoms "thought to belong to Burke" found? If they were in plain sight, is there a crime scene photograph of them? Were they collected?
Was the "feces-smeared candy box" collected? If not, do you know why not?
permalink embed

[–]jameskolar 17 points 1 year ago
It is my recollection that the pj bottoms were on the floor but I didn’t see that they or the box of candy were collected. It was an odd observation noted by investigators, but I don’t think they grasped the significance of those items at the time. Interviews were still being conducted with family employees and friends during and well after the completion of the execution of the search warrants.
permalink embed parent

https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/30nfvc/hi_im_chief_marshall_james_kolar_ama/

The box of candy was never collected. Therefore, whatever was said to have been smeared on it was not taken to a lab to be analyzed.

This is a pointless exercise because parents and children kill, even if the ones in your house are incapable or uninterested, there are parents killing their children all the time. Same with children committing horrible crimes.

Also perhaps Burke did both the bopping on the head and the strangling. While I am BDI, I get stuck on the parents finishing her off part. I think it's more likely Burke did it all and Patsy wrote the note, maybe JR moved the body. But the abusing and killing I think was all B.

My brothers and I all learned when we were younger than BR. Slipknots, clove hitch, bowline, toggle ropes, commando ropes, square knot, you name it.

Don't forget about the fiber evidence in the ligatures.

The knot is too intricate. He would not have been taught how to create a slipknot at his age who ever said the scouts trained 4 to 6 years in how to do slipknots has never been in the scouts.

Burke knew there is a tool on his pocketknife specifically for knots.

Not this particular knot, but I've taught plenty of knots to Girl Scouts. Most Scout handbooks include knots & knot tying. Again no specific experience with this knot, but it might be used to hold a flag to a flagpole.

Perhaps Navy veteran Dad taught Burke this one in a bit of male bonding?

Can you tell us the name of this knot, so I can look up the steps and try it?

Thanks, Laughing

:seeya:

The whole family were sailors and knew about the different knots. Burke mentioned the one of the tools on his Swiss army knife was useful in helping him to tie knots.

Burke knew there is a tool on his pocketknife specifically for knots.

Not this particular knot, but I've taught plenty of knots to Girl Scouts. Most Scout handbooks include knots & knot tying. Again no specific experience with this knot, but it might be used to hold a flag to a flagpole.

Perhaps Navy veteran Dad taught Burke this one in a bit of male bonding?

Can you tell us the name of this knot, so I can look up the steps and try it?

Thanks, Laughing

:seeya:

A four year old doing slipknots in the Girl Scouts.

The snow is different in this state then anywhere else in the whole world.

Even if I believe the kid smashed a cavity backed Club, which I presume it was and not the blades based on the size of the hole, in to her head in a Jealous rage, I find it hard to believe he did it, went to the basement, broke a brush, created a ligature with his newly thought slipknot, popped upstairs and carried his sister downstairs, had a slice of pineapple on the way, strangled her, then knocked on the parents door, because he would have to wake them to give them enough time to create an alibi, then pop back in to bed. Then never again get in trouble with the law for GBH or Grievious boldly harm. Same person? Oh yeh and then hide the top of the brush where no one can find in 20 years

There were no slipknots used in the so-called garrote. In fact, whoever made it didn't seem to know what they were doing since this ligature device is non-functional. The knot was tied on her neck, the handle was useless.

John and Burke's golf clubs can be clearly seen in the crime scene photos mere feet from the room where her body was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't recognize the knot, that's why I asked for the name.

Fits into the 9-year-old-can't-know-how-to-tie-formal-knots theory if this is a bunch of improvised loops.

I don't recognize the knot, that's why I asked for the name.

Fits into the 9-year-old-can't-know-how-to-tie-formal-knots theory if this is a bunch of improvised loops.

:goodpost:

When I first saw it years and years ago the first thing that came to my mind was, "A child did this..."

Then I noticed it was whittled. I didn't find out BR whittled until later though.

Here's a picture from here, for comparison.

4xtg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members