Bye bye Billy :(

narlacat said:
Ok sorry Shaz, Michelle and I got off topic........again.........as we do.

He really was great and a nice guy by all accounts...a regular Joe.

Michelle stop it LOL
He wrote a couple of books about his life, and it is very detailed and a true account of how he grew up, was involved in drugs and the whole bit, I have read both but cannot remember the names of the books as I borrowed them from a friend, but anyone gets the chance have a read I highly recommend them. I think they are sold at most book stores.

michelle said:
Thanks, he was pretty handsome when he was younger.
He was handsome, he still had an aura about him just before he died. They showed a clip of him playing his guitar and singing just 2 months ago, and boy did he rock the house down. He will be sadly missed.

Sounds like a good rocker. He was young, very sad. I am glad he had family with him.

michelle said:
Some men age very well. Richard Gere being one...:blushing:

Richard Gere can put his shoes under by bed anytime.:eek:
My condolences to Billys family and friends which would be a lot of his fans.

michelle said:
Some men age very well. Richard Gere being one...:blushing:
Do you have a crush Michelle:D .....I thought you were waiting in line for Larry Birkhead:D

:D
dingo said:
Do you have a crush Michelle:D .....I thought you were waiting in line for Larry Birkhead:D
Well its a toss up over the older or younger man. I will let you know when I decide.

Yep.....sadly it looks like the old mystery bag is in danger:( ......suppose sausage rolls will be next.

dingo said:
Yep.....sadly it looks like the old mystery bag is in danger:( ......suppose sausage rolls will be next.
Are sausage rolls an Australian Icon.:waitasec:

I think so...:confused:.......same with little boys.
If theyre not they should be:D

dingo said:
I think so...:confused:.......same with little boys
Do you remember the slogan 'MEATPIES, KANGAROOS AND HOLDEN CARS' I think thats how it goes.

Football...Meatpies...Kangaroos and Holden cars:D

dingo said:
Football...Meatpies...Kangaroos and Holden cars:D
Thats right I was close, fancy leaving out the football, Im a big rugby league fan. Shame on me. But then again Im not an Aussie.:blushing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back