CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any pictures of his wife been released?? I haven't seen any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with speculation is that 1. it's often incorrect, 2. innocent people or groups of people can and often do get blamed, and 3. it continues the cycle of generalize, assume, fear, hate.

Ironically, it is this very cycle that terrorists follow, which is how they got to where they ended up.

IMO.

The PC police are out in full force. And we can choose to close our eyes to what possibly happened in this case. However, I truly believe that we will see more and more of this type of violence because the arms of ISIS and other radical groups is far reaching and HAS reached across the ocean and into America. Whether it is one person who is radicalized, a married couple, or a group...this PC first stuff needs to stop. Eyes and ears need to be open to ALL possiblilities! ALL OF THEM - including radicalization. No, I don't believe all Muslims will become radicalized...not at all, but it obviously is becoming an increasing problem and needs to be considered.

"The American dream"...I wish the media would stop repeating that.
Clearly, they were not living the American dream. Building bombs in their garage and purchasing assault weapons. JMO.

Something to remember: these acts are by individuals, not an entire nation, not an entire religion. They represent no one but themselves. They speak for no one else. They choose to become murderers, they choose terror. But in the end, they are acting on their own, of their own volition, and no one else should be blamed for the acts of a few.

I wish I could fully agree. But if it is true that these two were radicalized by others, taught to make bombs by others, and taught to fire weapons by others, then there are other people to blame as well. JMO

1 SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTING VICTIM IDENTIFIED AS NICHOLAS THALASINOS

One of the 14 fatal San Bernardino shooting victims has been identified as Nicholas Thalasinos.

He was identified by his wife, Jennifer Thalasinos, who said he was an employee of the San Bernardino Department of Health for 12 to 13 years. Nicholas Thalasinos worked in the environmental division as an inspector with one of the suspects, Syed Farook.

http://abc7.com/news/1-san-bernardino-shooting-victim-identified-as-nicholas-thalasinos/1108285/

One of the 14 fatal San Bernardino shooting victims has been identified as Nicholas Thalasinos.

He was identified by his wife, Jennifer Thalasinos, who said he was an employee of the San Bernardino Department of Health for 12 to 13 years. Nicholas Thalasinos worked in the environmental division as an inspector with one of the suspects, Syed Farook.

http://abc7.com/news/1-san-bernardino-shooting-victim-identified-as-nicholas-thalasinos/1108285/

RIP Nicholas Thalasinos.
Prayers to your wife and family!!!

I wish I could fully agree. But if it is true that these two were radicalized by others, taught to make bombs by others, and taught to fire weapons by others, then there are other people to blame as well. JMO

Unless they were forced, with guns held to their heads by others, to plan and commit this mass murder, then the responsibility and blame fully rests with them. It was their choice to align themselves with people who practice terror, it was their choice to come to this country, it was their choice to put their fingers on the triggers of those weapons. They may have had help and encouragement, but they made the choice.

Unless they were forced, with guns held to their heads by others, to plan and commit this mass murder, then the responsibility and blame fully rests with them. It was their choice to align themselves with people who practice terror, it was their choice to come to this country, it was their choice to put their fingers on the triggers of those weapons. They may have had help and encouragement, but they made the choice.

Agree. And I am sad to say that I believe that many many more will allow themselves to be brainwashed and choose to be radicalized.

Right, they made the choice. But those who encouraged them, radicalized them and taught them to shoot and make bombs should share the blame, imo.

Imagine how difficult it's going to be for SB Dept of Public Health and for Human Resources to replace all those valuable employees. That's going to be a very tearful process. That dept and the county are going to be sad for a long time.

pardon the snip

UPDATE: San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook was in touch over the phone and via social media with more than one international terrorism subject who the FBI were already investigating, law enforcement officials said.

Trying to figure out why they would show their hand on this matter. Unless they think the overseas guy already knew he was on their radar. Seems a bit careless.

Aww no. I think I saw his wife, in shock, being interviewed outside the barricades, saying she was there looking for her husband because she could not reach him. I think this was the name she said to the reporter. So sad. When she was speaking through her worried tears, I got a horrible feeling that he may have been a victim. If not, wouldn't he have answered her repeated calls? So heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa