Found Deceased CA - Adea Shabani, 25, Hollywood, 23 Feb 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't actor classmates the competition?

I wonder how friendly to each other they are. Every man for himself Nay?

It was reported earlier her friends from her acting class she missed wanted to go to the media with information but LE said “No” not to let out the info similar to a gag order

Actually it was her friends from the class that reported her missing that she didn’t show up for an important class.

I guess your right about competition if they were trying out for the same roles

Just reviewing...

Snipped...
...Suspicion grew, though, when Adea didn’t show up for an important acting class on Monday.

“That was the first class of that semester when they were assigning roles. Friends had described her as excited about that and said she was seeking a large role in that class,” the private investigator told Dateline. “Friends -- and the school record -- indicate she was not a person who missed class. She was very responsible.”

Geoffrey Scholl, Adea’s friend and classmate, told Dateline he was in that class and immediately thought her absence was “very strange.”

“There was a lot of anxiety in that class, especially when she didn't show up,” Geoffrey told Dateline. “Everyone wanted to go looking for her -- just do whatever we could. But it's kind of a helpless feeling we all have.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...-actress-adea-shabani-s-disappearance-n855981

Here’s a little more info snipped from NBC article.

Snipped
There was a lot of anxiety in that class, especially when she didn't show up,” Geoffrey told Dateline. “Everyone wanted to go looking for her -- just do whatever we could. But it's kind of a helpless feeling we all have.”

And so a group of friends went down to the LAPD-Hollywood office, according to private investigator Bryant, and requested a welfare check at Adea’s apartment. She was nowhere to be found.

Friends told Dateline Adea’s disappearance is out of character for her.

“She was very serious about her career,” classmate Christian Name said. “And I know she wanted to finish school to be well prepared.”

Christian described Adea as “energetic” and “empathic,” and said she had never mentioned wanting to leave Los Angeles.

“She is very funny and a great friend,” Christian added.

Friend Geoffrey Scholl echoed those sentiments, adding, “She is very sweet, a little soft spoken at times. She's always the life of the party though, and a good friend.”

Police continue to search the Hollywood area for Adea, Officer Luis Garcia of Los Angeles Police Department Media Relations told NBC affiliate

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...-actress-adea-shabani-s-disappearance-n855981

What's your take?
Red Candles can also been seen as red light district. And while i was looking for information about Adea on instagram, someone commented on a post about Adea that it happens a lot in Hollywood/LA that girls like Adea are forced into it. However this is ofcourse not a fact.

Red represents temporal pleasures. It symbolizes passion and love as well as scorn and courage to stand up to one's enemies. Red stimulates energy, vitality, fertility and personal power. Those who light a red candle are tapping into Scorpio energy. They seek love, respect, power magnetism and survival.

According to another website, there are days to burn different colors of candles. If you follow this a red candle is burned on tuesday.

I also found a comment on instagram of someone claiming to be Adea's best friend. I will dive further into this today.

I hope i didnt break any rules.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Valentines late gift maybe?
No thats not what i was aiming at. I wrote it down as a reply to someone else. For me the Red Candles can be some type of hint.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Forgive me if this was already answered. Who was the red candles text sent to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive me if this was already answered. Who was the red candles text sent to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think that was ever released.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't think that was ever released.

It would be helpful if they released exactly how red candles was used in the message By them saying it was something about red candles isn’t helpful at all. I’m sure there was more to the text.

And another thing couldn’t LE ping her number to see what location that text came from. Maybe it was sent by the perp.

It would be helpful if they released exactly how red candles was used in the message By them saying it was something about red candles isn’t helpful at all. I’m sure there was more to the text.

And another thing couldn’t LE ping her number to see what location that text came from. Maybe it was sent by the perp.
I'm guessing they have all of that info, just not releasing it. But who knows?

It never fails to amaze me how each MP case can be so different as far as how it's handled - how much is released, how much LE is involved (pressers, etc), whether or not we hear about phone pings and surveillance, etc.

Of course we want to think the best of LE and assume there's a reason, but who knows. I remember in the Adam Gilbert case, we were getting nothing from LE. No searches, no presser, no media. Many posters were assuming LE was "playing it close to the vest" because they knew something but were being quiet and not releasing anything because they didn't want to "compromise" the case... yada yada yada.. Turns out that the family ended up having to hire a PI, get the surveillance, and do all the legwork themselves. In the end, a search party that the family put together found poor Adam. IMO, LE really dropped the ball on that one. He could have easily been found much sooner, saving that poor family weeks of wondering and worry.

I'm always cynical when people say it's quiet because LE is on the case. That's not always true. Sometime it's quiet because they aren't doing anything. I hope that's not the case here.

I'm guessing they have all of that info, just not releasing it. But who knows?

It never fails to amaze me how each MP case can be so different as far as how it's handled - how much is released, how much LE is involved (pressers, etc), whether or not we hear about phone pings and surveillance, etc.

Of course we want to think the best of LE and assume there's a reason, but who knows. I remember in the Adam Gilbert case, we were getting nothing from LE. No searches, no presser, no media. Many posters were assuming LE was "playing it close to the vest" because they knew something but were being quiet and not releasing anything because they didn't want to "compromise" the case... yada yada yada.. Turns out that the family ended up having to hire a PI, get the surveillance, and do all the legwork themselves. In the end, a search party that the family put together found poor Adam. IMO, LE really dropped the ball on that one. He could have easily been found much sooner, saving that poor family weeks of wondering and worry.

I'm always cynical when people say it's quiet because LE is on the case. That's not always true. Sometime it's quiet because they aren't doing anything. I hope that's not the case here.

Well said. I suppose that's why Adeas Mom hired a PI a few weeks ago. LE has so many missing cases in LA not enough manpower. High profile case Elaine Park is still missing that's a bizarre case.

By the way Elaine Parks family have the same PI as Adeas family.

https://www.dailynews.com/2017/12/1...ark-la-crescenta-woman-missing-since-january/

High profile case Elaine Park is still missing that's a bizarre case.

I'm convinced whoever harmed/killed Elaine hired a fixer to make it all go away. It's not just a Ray Donavan cable show..That kind of thing really happens, as long as you have enough money. And they definitely had the money.

I'm convinced whoever harmed/killed Elaine hired a fixer to make it all go away. It's not just a Ray Donavan cable show..That kind of thing really happens, as long as you have enough money. And they definitely had the money.
Do you think her boyfriend hired someone to kill her?

:yeahthat:

:thinking:

Where is Adea?!?!?!?

:candle:

Anyone know how far that coffee shop from where Adea's building is?
“She was last seen in the area of her apartment on some [surveillance] video at a local coffee shop she frequented,” Jayden Bryant, a private investigator hired by Adea’s family, told Dateline.

One minute drive two min walking according to google maps.

4f4c572faf7ab1630934f6a873d3e7dd.jpg

Do you have the link for Elaine’s thread? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members