CA CA - Alexandra Marie McIntire, 7 months, San Diego, 20 July 1994

Mod Reminder:

To ensure that factual information is discussed on WS, links to MSM reports or LE statements are required for statements made as fact. The exception to this rule is when we have a Verified Insider that is a family member or friend of the victim or missing person.

The Verified Insider process is completely confidential and details can be found here: Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

In order to adhere to the standards WS has in place and best support families, any posts stated as fact when someone is not a VI will be removed along with any responses to those posts. These may be reinstated upon completion of the verification process.
I have extended an invitation to @rennogsd1996 to become verified on this thread.

Thanks for your understanding and feel free to use the report feature on this, or any post, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mad

I don't know how, but I have found my way to this case. None of the links work and I cannot locate her on NAMus. Has there been an update on this case that I have missed?

I can't find an update in MSM nor from law enforcement, but when a profile is removed from NamUs/Doe Network it most commonly means the case has been resolved in some way.

I would love to hear an update from LE, because IMO this case deserves justice, but I don't believe an update is coming, unfortunately.

I can't find an update in MSM nor from law enforcement, but when a profile is removed from NamUs/Doe Network it most commonly means the case has been resolved in some way.

I would love to hear an update from LE, because IMO this case deserves justice, but I don't believe an update is coming, unfortunately.
I amended my post. I found it in NAMus via a different site and posted the link above. But none of the other links work.

So a parent allows a premie, medically fragile, 7 month old to go to South Africa with a ‘caregiver’? Did mom have custody? Was this a foster situation? Why was the caregiver not named, etc.

As far as I can tell, this baby was abducted/kidnapped. If she had been legally adopted, etc. she wouldn't be listed as a missing person, right?

She does still have a NamUs listing.

So a parent allows a premie, medically fragile, 7 month old to go to South Africa with a ‘caregiver’?

What makes you think anyone "allowed" the baby to be taken? (Honestly asking where that's coming from.)

Bumping for Alexandra, hope she is safe wherever she is

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back