White
Ethnicity
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
60.0 to 70.0
Weight (pounds)
175.0 to 195.0

A new article here, clumsily translated by google.

The search is totally volunteers now, and family members are reported to be in San Bernardino. The article has spoken to mountaineering experts, who say survival after this long is possible, depending on access to water. It will be no small miracle if Herr Krost is found alive now, I think, but they can happen.

These volunteers in San B have been searching for a long, long time and it's pretty wonderful they are extending such support for a visiting stranger from a foreign land. I hope they find Herr Krost. It would have been dreadful for family to arrive from Germany and find all search efforts had ceased, so I think those volunteers are doing much, much more than just searching - they are showing Herr Krost's family they care about him too. That must be some comfort, at this terrible time.

http://translate.googleusercontent....s.html&usg=ALkJrhiFBsSSOvYA9mOHyJD5sWPPR00LgQ

I see from the Namus profile there is no description of clothing. I wonder why not? There have been descriptions of clothing in the media. I hope that can be added. It may be easier to identify any items of clothing which are found as they may have a German label.

Boots might not though. US brands are popular here. I wish Namus would list shoe size. Shoes tend to last a long time and can often become separated from their owners.

Dentals are available though. That's good.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back