Found Alive CA - Araceli Zagoya, 43, Sacramento, 8 May 2017

I found this for Monday, May 8...

https://www.sacpd.org/dailyactivity/view.aspx?occ_date=20170508
17-130283 (Missing Person): 4500 block of Fruitridge Rd at 1846 hours.
Officers responded to a business regarding a missing person report. Upon arrival, officers determined that the missing woman had left the business after a verbal dispute with an ex-boyfriend. The woman left the area in her car heading for an unknown destination. The ex-boyfriend was also seen leaving in a separate vehicle. Officers searched for the woman in various locations identified by family members but were not able to locate her. A report was generated.

And this for May 10... if he is 29 and real name Jerry
https://www.localcrimenews.com/welcome/arrest/24054813/jerry-sanchez-arrest.html

That wasn't him, I was just hoping at that time.

http://fox40.com/2017/05/11/missing-sacramento-restaurant-owner-located/

LOCATED SAFE! :happydance: But OMG! He literally caught her, really did kidnap her, and this guy took her to Mexico.
"I got a phone call yesterday morning and it was her. She told me she was OK, she was safe, and that she was with a Mexican official.Galvan said his mother told him she was in Tijuana, Mexico, and the police there were questioning her ex-boyfriend, 28-year-old Pedro Sanchez.

But this isn't over. I cannot believe our country will allow this. He will go after her again (or someone else). Keep reading.
Galvan said his mom will stay away from the restaurant and Sacramento for the foreseeable future in order to recover from the strenuous ordeal.
Pedro Sanchez was scheduled to be released from jail in Mexico on Thursday night, apparently free to return to his home in West Sacramento, which has left Zagoya's family scratching their heads.
"It's not enough to get him? I don't see how something so serious and big like this wouldn't get him transferred over," Galvan said.

Can we do something to make sure this crazy, violent offender isn't released into the US?

Didn't he kidnap her and take her to another country? Wouldn't that warrant some serious USA charges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I KNOW! I hope law enforcement pick him up and US justice system keeps this guy off the streets. He's scary!

im betting they can get a judge to sign a warrant
I hope they do follow up. This man is dangerous and psychotic. He literally did not care that people knew who he was when he stormed in to a place of business and basically chased her, caught her, kidnapped her, and transported her to another country. He was a man with a state of mind that he had nothing to lose. The most dangerous kind. Bless her whole family.

Wow, awesome and unexpected news that she was located safe! This guy sounds relentless and unstable. Hope they can press charges in the US to keep him off the streets and away from her...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back