GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the woman's sighting was correct and he was with his Father at one point at the lake and not seen with him at another point, where did he go? A couple of possibilities: He was passed off to someone else. He was left behind at the lake. He was concealed in the trunk or elsewhere in the vehicle when the Father was caught on surveillance/seen by the store clerk.
(if I saw a child unrestrained driving around the campground I would not be shocked. I have seen that many times before and I would assume they were just driving to the pool, playground or bathroom or somewhere close by within the campground). Not that I think it's ok just not that uncommon to see at a campground.

A body was found in Griffith Park this morning. Griffith Park is not far from South Pasadena, and is in between the lake and South Pasadena. Police are not saying the age, gender, or anything else about the body other than that it has been there quote about a month."

But then you have this:
Hikers Find Decomposed Body In Griffith Park

LAPD Officer Mike Lopez told LAist that the investigation has been turned over to the coroner's office. "It's being treated as a death investigation until we hear otherwise from the coroner," Lopez said. "If they find evidence of foul play, it will be treated as a homicide."
http://laist.com/2017/05/23/griffith_body.php

They do not suspect foul play so it has to be a body bigger than a 4 year old boy.

Where does it mention transient? Just says too decomposed to identify AGE or GENDER. Omg what if that's him from a month ago.

Hi all!

perfectingpink said:
Decomposed body found by Griffith Park hikers

Cunca said the body was highly decomposed and that the county coroner’s office is taking over the investigation, adding that officials do not suspect foul play.
http://www.dailynews.com/general-new...th-park-hikers

excuse me - "NO" foul play??? A body is discovered and "no" foul play?? Must be an "old" guy who was hiking and died from natural causes?? I know they have to do an autopsy to "see' if it is a homide, but geez....

Lalipop said:
"The body, described as that of a transient, was found in the brush near the Fern Dell entrance of the park, off of Los Feliz Boulevard, at about 7 pm"

This is the only article I see that describes the body as a transient.

But if the body is so decomposed, how can they tell it's a transient?? :thinking:

So, no "new" news on this little boy? No searches?? No bringing in the father for more questions??

TIA!

I suspect that the dad will tell the truth only if he is being convicted without the body...I guess it happens though rare.
I hope they find anything, any tiny piece of evidence that can justify bringing him in and charging him with murder. Otherwise, little Piquie's s fate will remain a mystery.

I dreamt last night that the child was found dead. Cried my eyes out...

Hi all!

excuse me - "NO" foul play??? A body is discovered and "no" foul play?? Must be an "old" guy who was hiking and died from natural causes?? I know they have to do an autopsy to "see' if it is a homide, but geez....

But if the body is so decomposed, how can they tell it's a transient?? :thinking:

So, no "new" news on this little boy? No searches?? No bringing in the father for more questions??

TIA!

There may have been a makeshift "home" in the brush where they found the body that would support that the person had been living there. I don't find it surprising that there is no foul play suspected if they do believe the person was a transient. They are exposed to the elements, they may have been sick, not enough food or water, etc. It's a rough life and the wet/cold weather we had in Southern California this winter couldn't have been easy to live in.

I do not think the body found is little Ara but my condolences go out to the people that loved and cared for whomever was found. RIP.

According to Fox 11 News, a search warrant has been served to search Ara Sr's mom's house.

they may assume transient because he had all his stuff w him or a tent nearby.

Hi all!

According to Fox 11 News, a search warrant has been served to search Ara Sr's mom's house.

I would think it would be too late to find anything now. If they had anything to do with it I'm sure they made sure to get rid of EVERYTHING they could knowing that they were being suspected of something. I don't think they will find much. I hope I am wrong but idk. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member