CA CA - Arianna Fitts, 2, San Francisco, 1 April 2016 *mother found dead*

Some new details released and potentially more by police today.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/142398918-story

From your link
Police have zeroed in on three people as part of their investigation into the disappearance of two-year-old Arianna Fitts and the killing of her mother Nicole, who was found murdered in McLaren Park.

KTVU tracked down two of those persons of interest.

(...) Friends say Nicole, an employee at Best Buy, was struggling to make ends meet so she left her daughter in the care of her friend and Uber driver, Ciolo Hearne. We tried to talk Hearne today at her Emeryville home, but were told she was at work. However, her silver Hyundai Sonata was parked in the driveway.

(...)

Friends say Hearne gave Arianna to her sister Helena Martin and her husband Devin Martin, who live in Oakland on Castro Street. Nicole's roommate has said that the Martins wouldn't allow Nicole to see her daughter in the weeks leading up to her death.

(...)

While the Martins and Hearne haven't been named suspects officially, Helena told a neighbor she's being targeted unfairly because she has a criminal record. Helena Martin served six years in prison back in 2001 for killing the father of her child.

(...)

Tomorrow, Best Buy is expected to announce reward money for information leading to Arianna's whereabouts.

I can't find anyone covering the presser. Keep refreshing google search for updates about it :(

https://www.facebook.com/SFPD/posts/10153690139225749

San Francisco Police Department
3 hrs ·
‪#‎SFPD‬ FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation Best Buy & Fitts' Family will hold a press conference at 1:30pm providing reward information on missing 2 year old ‪#‎ariannafitts‬ and the homicide investigation.

Disappointing if it's only about reward information. Thanks tlcya.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Where is this child? Why can't the police do anything to find her? They know who had her last. It just appears as if they are doing nothing. I know they are working in the background but still. I'm frustrated.

Sigh 😢

Same as Kyrian Knox case. LE can't force someone to talk to them. They can either take no for the answer or find some probable cause to haul them in for questioning.

They are stuck. Very frustrating.

Meanwhile this child is in the wind. No way to know if she is dead or alive.

:banghead:

That's how I feel about the Kyrian Knox case.

This is absolutely ridiculous. Where is this child? Why can't the police do anything to find her? They know who had her last. It just appears as if they are doing nothing. I know they are working in the background but still. I'm frustrated.

Sigh 😢

Bah! Jinx! 😆
Same as Kyrian Knox case. LE can't force someone to talk to them. They can either take no for the answer or find some probable cause to haul them in for questioning.

They are stuck. Very frustrating.

Meanwhile this child is in the wind. No way to know if she is dead or alive.

:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772
Back