CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m talking about the interview with Dr. Phil. He mentioned being at the party and having “that person” say to “tell your brother not to come or my boys will come strapped”. I thought (I’ll have to go back and watch again) he mentioned to color of the car. His mother saying “the person was with JK that day and also leaving with RH”.
The person with jk and rk was sh. The car parked by the mailboxes was silver. The person who said he’d have people come strapped was the homeowner (who we know is the chiropractor)

The person with jk and rk was sh. The car parked by the mailboxes was silver. The person who said he’d have people come strapped was the homeowner (who we know is the chiropractor)

Yes, thanks for clarifying that. SH was a busy gal, it appears.

JK arrived solo and left solo. RK was in his own vehicle. Two other unnamed people rode with RK. Also, there may have been another person there in addition to everyone there already besides the homeowner.

JK arrived solo and left solo. RK was in his own vehicle. Two other unnamed people rode with RK. Also, there may have been another person there in addition to everyone there already besides the homeowner.
Agree, but on dr Phil rk specifically says the homeowner said that?

I think he's being a little cryptic (fear of defamation, libel or possible tainting the investigation) about who told him. I think Dr. Phil gets a little irritated saying that obviously the person that said his boys were coming strapped and then they show up is behind the shooting. I think they are just treading lightly. With regards to SH, it seems like she's all over the place. I saw her info on LI and claims she was a "club promoter" in Vegas for 5 years. I don't see any employment recently but she sure travels a lot - or pretends to. Posting pics from Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Beverly Hills (all within the last couple of months). All speculation but seems like she has a lot of connections with adult entertainment and partying.......

With regards to SH, it seems like she's all over the place. I saw her info on LI and claims she was a "club promoter" in Vegas for 5 years. I don't see any employment recently but she sure travels a lot - or pretends to. Posting pics from Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Beverly Hills (all within the last couple of months). All speculation but seems like she has a lot of connections with adult entertainment and partying.......

Yep.

I think he's being a little cryptic (fear of defamation, libel or possible tainting the investigation) about who told him. I think Dr. Phil gets a little irritated saying that obviously the person that said his boys were coming strapped and then they show up is behind the shooting. I think they are just treading lightly.

Fear for their safety and that of their family and friends certainly isn't unfounded, either.

Can't help but wonder if there were any significant sporting events broadcast that night. UFC fight, big game, etc.

Maybe a poker game?

Last edited:
Yes, UFC. McGregor was suppose to fight that night be cancelled due to drama (legal) with him. That was on Saturday, April 7 (pay per view). I believe James passed in early morning April 8

Just because a people are on the chart doesn't mean the hang out with each other on a regular basis or do they know each other in general some may be associations, some may be actual relationships, some may know of the person and never met. Look at the chart that way.

What I was really trying to figure out was whether or not that person was in the car with SH and Ryan.

Last edited:
Using only initials, I'm curious as to who people are thinking the "friend" is to the left of "Bookie" on the chart, just above "family member".

My strong belief is that it's SH. I believe the friend of Baylee and Micah on the other side of the chart, to the right of the enforcer is SW.

I'm hoping we can try to tease this out without breaking any rules.

(Mods, please delete this and let us know if this is a bad idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993