CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have looked on FB, I’ve seen all their accounts (Baylee’s, her boyfriend, her boyfriends fake account, her boyfriends girlfriend who is supposed to be Baylee’s friend) and have read everything before it was deleted or made private. I haven’t found Baylee’s husband’s (in process of divorce) FB.
My memory is hazy but I am pretty sure he had a FB for some period of time after Baylee was reported missing. I recall a photo with him in it in a kitchen.

The one person I had forgotten to track down on social media was the guy from the August 2017 incident involving a gun where Baylee got a protection order against a guy - neither her husband nor her boyfriend at the time of her disappearance.

Have you found a fb for him? I found an IG account but it’s private. I wonder why the media not her mom has mentioned it, he probably isn’t a suspect, maybe that’s why.
I haven't quite figured out why there hasn't been a mention of him anywhere let alone his take on the situation. I know I would be interested in anything he had to say about Baylee and the people she got mixed up with.

If Missing Micah Blaine Holsonbake received transportation via Lyft/ Uber, looking into these resources would be worthwhile. There is a need for all drivers to be alerted & notified, as well as their passengers. They are, after all, all over Bakersfield & surrounding areas.

1. Cities

2. Lost & found for drivers

3. Drive or Ride with Uber in Bakersfield | Uber

4. Rider Safety - Is Uber Safe for Riders? | Uber

If LE is investigating the case, I feel like phone records and credit card transactions would have been looked into early on, which would have revealed any ride sharing activity.

I’m wondering if they’ve looked into security cameras around the area. There’s East High, Kern Medical (hospital), north on Mt. Vernon there’s many stores including Rite Aid and Walgreens. Even south at Niles there’s stores and a gas station.

My memory is hazy but I am pretty sure he had a FB for some period of time after Baylee was reported missing. I recall a photo with him in it in a kitchen.

The one person I had forgotten to track down on social media was the guy from the August 2017 incident involving a gun where Baylee got a protection order against a guy - neither her husband nor her boyfriend at the time of her disappearance.

I have found 2 YouTube videos of him playing the drums. And I too would like to hear what he has to say. No disrespect to her mom, but I feel like he might have a lot of insight about who she started hanging out with, maybe the cause of him wanting to divorce her. I really believe her and Micah and James’s cases are all related. And I feel her boyfriend was a tie somehow.

Last edited:
Church of Christ, located in Shafter, California, provides Weekly Bulletins and Prayer Requests online via Shafter Church of Christ

Listed below are all of the Weekly Bulletins (Sunday to Saturday) that I could find. These findings show Prayer Requests for Micah Holsonbake and Daylee Despot. Every Weekly Bulletin/ Prayer Request has spelled Baylee Despot's first name incorrectly. There are no Prayer Requests here including James Kulstad. There are no Prayer Requests for the Bakersfield 3. Also, these Weekly Bulletins/ Prayer Requests do not fully cover every week of each month.

1. July 1, 2018 - July 7, 2018
https://shafterchurch2016.iescentral.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 7-1-18.pdf

2. July 8, 2018 - July 14, 2018
http://shafterchurch.org/filelibrary/Newsletter 7-8-18.pdf

3. July 15, 2018 - July 21, 2018
http://www.shafterchurchofchrist.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 7-15-18.pdf

4. July 29, 2018 - August 4, 2018
http://www.shafterchurchofchrist.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 7-29-18.pdf

5. August 5, 2018 - August 11, 2018
http://www.shafterchurch.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 8-5-18.pdf

Continue to Next Post...

These Weekly Bulletins/ Prayer Requests bring light to a * New Person, Mike Garcia. He states that his son and daughter-in-law are both missing.

6. August 12, 2018 - August 18, 2018
http://shafterchurch.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 8-12-18.pdf

7. August 19, 2018 - August 25, 2018
http://www.shafterchurchofchrist.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 8-19-18.pdf

8. September 2, 2018 - September 8, 2018
http://www.shafterchurchofchrist.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 9-02-18.pdf

9. September 9, 2018 - September 15, 2018
http://www.shafterchurchofchrist.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 9-09-18.pdf

On September 12, 2018 (Wednesday), a Mass Shooting tragically affects Bakersfield. Watch these videos & Read:
KCSO identifies all 5 victims, suspect in Southeast Bakersfield mass shooting

Continue to Next Post...

The Weekly Bulletin/ Prayer Requests/ Praise for September 16, 2018 - September 22, 2018, expresses a new message from * Mike Garcia. He states that his son has finally contacted him and he is thankful for everyone's prayers. It is not known as to who his son and daughter-in-law are. It is not known if there is a connection that ties to the mass shooting that took place the week prior to his fortunate update. The timing is concerning, along with the Church of Christ having addressed Mike Garcia as a * New Person. Clarity is needed here.

10. September 16, 2018 - September 22, 2018
http://www.shafterchurchofchrist.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 9-16-18.docx.pdf

And... For reasons unknown, this delayed Weekly Bulletin/ Prayer Request Just posted today (Wednesday - October 3, 2018).
11. http://www.shafterchurchofchrist.com/filelibrary/Newsletter 9-30-18.pdf

WOW. Baylee's boyfriend at the time of her disappearance has already gotten his new girlfriend pregnant. She's at least 4 months. Baylee has only been missing for 6 months. Clearly, MQ didn't care about Baylee, or he would be out trying to find her, instead of impregnating someone Baylee was friends with.

I would look into both MQ and his knocked up girlfriend SW. SW was friends with Baylee. Makes you think SW must be glad Baylee is missing. If she was a concerned friend, she would be trying to find Baylee, instead of sleeping with Baylee's boyfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever" ~ Steve Jobs

42243638_243526269680547_5061314775867195392_n.jpg

Baylee Cheyanne Parrent-Despot was last seen April 25, 2018 in the Rosedale area. Baylee is 21 yrs old, 5'7", 110 lbs, green eyes, and brown hair. Baylee may have been wearing black leggings, tennis shoes along with a crossbody purse along with a backpack unknown color or contents. Baylee likes to wear knit caps and oversized sunglasses. Baylee has multiple tattoos. Baylee also has a mole on the right side of her nose. Baylee also has a very large scar on her left knee.
Additional Information: Baylee has a tattoo on her left wrist - rose, and a tattoo on her right arm - flowers. A $6K reward has been set up for information that will bring Baylee Despot home.

42298135_243526339680540_3569753160308228096_o.jpg

James John Kustad II, 38 yrs old, was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting on the early morning of April 8, 2018 on 5700 block of Sandstone Lane in Southwest Bakersfield. James was shot in his car and crashed into a parked trailer in the neighborhood. James died at the scene of the shooting and suspect or suspects were never caught.
Additional Information: A vehicle was seen leaving the scene where James was shot a killed after the shooting.

42245279_243527873013720_4418463587333308416_o.jpg

Micah Blaine Holsonbake (left end) went missing, March 23, 2018, on foot in the area of Mt. Vernon Ave. and Flower Street around 3 p.m., in Bakersfield, CA. Micah may possibly have his cell phone & wallet with him. Micah could possibly be wearing blue jeans or shorts, a black windbreaker with red stripes with writing on it, a T-shirt, black Converse canvas tennis shoes and dark sunglasses along with a baseball style cap. Micah is 34 yrs old, 5'10", 180-190 lbs, hazel eyes, and brown hair. Micah is from the Rosedale area.
Additional Information: Micah has a tattoo on each upper arm of the intials R.I.P.
IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING THE BAKERSFIELD 3:

42335346_243526586347182_5557537318513934336_o.jpg

Baylee’s Case: Kern County Sheriff’s Office (661) 861-3110
James Kulstad Case: Bakersfield Police Department (661) 327-7111
Micah Holsonbake Case: Bakersfield Police Department (661) 327-7111
Anonymous Tips: Secret Witness of Kern County (661) 322-4040. All information to Secret Witness is confidential.
Also you may send anonymous tips to Bakersfield 3 at kerncountyjustice@gmail.com, or CONTACT us here at Bakersfield 3 Facebook Page.

42308294_243526196347221_1699433677588529152_n.jpg

MESSAGE FROM THE BAKERSFIELD 3 FAMILES:
We started Bakersfield 3 some thirty eight days ago several months after Micah went missing, James a victim in a homicide investigation, and Baylee going missing. Between the end of March until the end of April three lives became disrupted and so did three different families. But all three families have one thing in common a vast intricate web of a social circle our children were involved in and many ways is very connected. We will connect the dots. We are also very appreciative of the public for their prayers/support during this time and to the local media for their continuing effort to keep these three stories fresh in the minds of everyone. We started with 0 followers and have grown to nearly 1300 in little over a month. We never intended Bakersfield 3 to go beyond Micah, James, and Baylee at the beginning. We were focused on finding answers to what has happened to our beautiful children as any parent would do in this situation and this was the intention of this Facebook page now known as the Bakersfield 3. We have have spent countless hours at times going without sleep trying to find answers and other times still trying to process what has happened to our children. HOPE is what keeps us going. HOPE keeps all three stories alive. HOPE deserves answers. HOPE also means there are other stories out there from families seeking answers for their missing loved ones or those affected by violence. THEY DESERVE ANSWERS TOO. From time to time we have received private messages from families seeking their own answers involving their loved ones, because somewhere in the process of seeking the truth in their cases they have had few leads or no suspects at all. We in want to be the beacon of HOPE in the lighthouse for you. We want to share your story. It is the kindness of strangers or people close to us that have shared our stories that have truly humbled us. We are not alone neither are YOU, we are ONE, we are BAKERSFIELD 3, and we FIGHT ON! - Bakersfield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen