CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not here to speculate or identify people that could be possibly involved. The social circle that our children hung around should be looked at with a fine microscope.

I apologize if the intention of my questions are misunderstood. I'm asking questions in an a effort to help figure out what happened and hopefully that leads to the location of the remaining kids. Again, my apologies.

glad to see a reward offered in this Case. In many, dare i say most, case on WS I think rewards are somewhat useless as most of the crimes seen here are the types done by loners etc. where the only people with information are so culpable that they could never collect a reward. However in this case it seems that these people fell in with some type of criminal element (not judging) and their being missing is related to that. For that reason I think in this case there might be people motivated by money to come forward with information that could further the case. The type of people that, without the reward might not.

glad to see a reward offered in this Case. In many, dare i say most, case on WS I think rewards are somewhat useless as most of the crimes seen here are the types done by loners etc. where the only people with information are so culpable that they could never collect a reward. However in this case it seems that these people fell in with some type of criminal element (not judging) and their being missing is related to that. For that reason I think in this case there might be people motivated by money to come forward with information that could further the case. The type of people that, without the reward might not.

I agree with one point you made here criminal element

Did someone scrub her facebook since you looked at it? There are no comments or posts with anything written on them, just her header flower photo and some facebook apps from 2011 and 2010 which don't open. I see a photo of tattoo guy but not his name.

I don't remember, its been awhile. if it was queen then he was slandering bayless mom I will leave it at that

<modsnipped>

Bakersfield 3 Moms- I would like to get a popular podcast I follow to look into your case.[/QUOTE]

Contact us at our Facebook Bakersfield 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Kern County Board of Supervisors pledge $40K to the Kern County Secret Witness Program to be used for missing person and unsolved homicides. The Bakersfield 3 Mother's persistence in bringing the failure of this program to the Board members attention has helped with this matter greatly.

Well, now. Don't know what it means but Baylee's mother has dumped or privatized all of her own FB except for a May 12th post about Baylee and about 4 posts that are really "likes" from 2010.

ETA: When I had posted about what I thought could be changes to Baylee's FB (need someone else that had seen it to tell me) her mother's page was all there with a post about Baylee from yesterday as the last post.

This wasn't done by her Mother. Her Mother has no access to any of her Social Media accounts.

This wasn't done by her Mother. Her Mother has no access to any of her Social Media accounts.
I know Baylee's mother wasn't responsible for changes to Baylee's page - that was almost certainly MQ. But the main point of this old comment of mine was that at the time I wrote Baylee's mother's page effectively went private for several hours with the only things visible being 8 year old likes and then was all public again.

Often times when FB pages of family change like that when someone is missing it is usually because bad news is about to come out. That wasn't the case, of course, since the page came back up public a few hours later. It was the only reason why I mentioned the changes on the thread at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kennedy1227