Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
By covering his hands with his jacket, glad the perp was protecting the dirt under his fingernails. <insert sarcasm here>

I imagine LE have since taken samples to see if it matches the dirt where Blaze was located.

jmo

Yep they are very good at what they do. Hard to pull the wool over their eyes. They are human lie detectors.

Am wondering why the driver would mention the park at all, if he killed Blaze and left him there. Hard to imagine he was already thinking about phone pings, etc...that might place him there. We very often see that criminals don’t think of these things.

Mention of a girlfriend because, you know, distance yourself from Blaze.

Such a beautiful young man, with such promise. My deepest condolences to his family. Justice will follow, but now is a time for prayer. God Bless them.

Hmm. So scratches on his hands, dirt under his fingernails, no real alibi. I think arrest will be coming very soon.

Hmm. So scratches on his hands, dirt under his fingernails, no real alibi. I think arrest will be coming very soon.

He said he was at his GF's in Tustin but can't remember her last name. That's a good one.

We are very close to an arrest on this one. That affidavit sealed the deal, in my mind. If that’s not guilty behavior, I don’t know what is. RIP Blaze...so so unfair.

I wonder if it’s something along the lines of this person being attracted to or hooking up with BB, then feeling angry and ashamed, and killing him to cover it up. So so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The affidavit or suspects story says they got to the park shortly before midnight- Blazes phone had location services turned off between 11-11:30pm I believe ...which makes me wonder did he kill him before getting to the park??

We are very close to an arrest on this one. That affidavit sealed the deal, in my mind. If that’s not guilty behavior, I don’t know what is. RIP Blaze...so so unfair.

I wonder if it’s something along the lines of this person being attracted to or hooking up with BB, then feeling angry and ashamed, and killing him to cover it up. So so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a big possibility. In the closet still but attracted to Blaze.

Reminder:

Screenshots from social media are not allowed.

I know emotions are running high, folks, but LE has not made an arrest yet. Please think before you post and if you are new to WS, please familiarize yourselves with our TOS.

Omg my quote replies are all messed up. I hope this isn't reposted like 20 times.
Was just saying that if indeed the 1130 text were true AND the drivers story is true, maybe Blaze texted his friend that he had a bad feeling and they were headed to the park. That would both cause foul play concern AND ensure the driver had to mention the park as I'm sure he'd look thru Blazes phone.
It would also seem that Blaze would have taken off running as soon as they parked so he could get away...again, a little truth in every lie.
God please don't let me have repeated myself 15 times.

CALSAR: I think this guy is one of the kids in that video that was put together of Blaze by his High School friend.

The affidavit or suspects story says they got to the park shortly before midnight- Blazes phone had location services turned off between 11-11:30pm I believe ...which makes me wonder did he kill him before getting to the park??

I wonder if his parents track his phone. If he was about to engage in a gay hookup kind of ordeal I could see him wanting to turn off his phone so his parents don't text him "what are you doing at the park at midnight" kind of deal. It would be less weird to have the phone on near Hobby Lobby because there's a del taco and chick fil a right there

I know people kept saying no he's only a witness. Yeah right. I had this perp pegged from the beginning. I've been on websleuths too long.

You and me both, the so called “friend” stuck out like a sore thumb from the beginning. It’s so sickening how murderers think it’s ok to take the lives of others. Where does that mentality even come from? I will never understand it.

And there you go folks just as we suspected. He's the killer. Lied from day one. Sometimes we under estimate what there doing but Kudos for detectives doing a great job.

Thanks for posting.

does anyone know how to obtain full 16 page affidavit

The article and affidavit...

Oh wow.......
girlfriend? right......no name no address

why fgs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online