Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? What a fraud! How depraved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and it's completely self serving that he is wearing it. Gross gross gross. Shame on his parents and his lawyer, in my opinion. They knew he would be arrested, did they let him wear that? Ugh. Such a slap in the face to Blaze's family.

This is all so abhorrent.

This is moving quicker here now, but please please everyone remember nothing about the person in the video especially his name or initials can be used as this has not been released

Q: Even when it is being stated in the actual video and can be heard?..[emoji854]...just checking so I can correct a post, if not!...(trying to stay above board)

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

<modsnip>

Um, just visited my nephew who works in a industry where you will find zero neo nazis and bunch of the kids have this haircut.

Is this in Santa Ana or Orange or where? I'm from SoCal too Gitana and wondering where this parking lot is.

This is CJC - Central Justice Center is in Santa Ana. They do all intake there and depending on crime/court dates could send prisoners out to Theo Lacy (Orange) or James Music (Irvine).

Sam Woodward is a murderer!!!!

There, I said his name. Because now, we can!

(links above mods)

ETA: In my opinion

Woodward and Bernstein. Super weird, huh? (Realized that last night when Google searches elicited Watergate stories.)

This guy comes across as a really cocky jerk. I wonder how a smart kid like Blaze ended up getting tricked into meeting this guy. You are talking polar opposites

Well, I hope I can say this, but I've already read his name and COD on another website by a reporter too. Won't post until someone else does though. If you search, you can sure find it.

did you mean to post ALL of that in your pic? Do these all belong to SW or BB?

It is apparently a post from the suspect with a bunch of comments under it that sort of show his mindset. Nothing belonging to BB on there.

https://www.facebook.com/tvsteve?hc...qfvFrhsJs9n1ZzSjctuGlyulKE-bQqctYjQx8&fref=nf

Sam Woodward Arrested for Strangulation of Murdered Student Blaze Bernstein.

[h=5]Steve Weakley[/h]
Works KNBC News
Emmy Award Winning Television News Executive Producer
Recovering Appalachian American

Not an attorney. But I am a medical professional and it takes deliberate action to actually strangle a person. It takes about 3-4 minutes of holding pressure on the carotid arteries to cause death. He could have stopped, let go, reflected "what am I doing??", but he didn't.

Unless it was accidental sexual asphyxiation....it was deliberate. IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is CJC - Central Justice Center is in Santa Ana. They do all intake there and depending on crime/court dates could send prisoners out to Theo Lacy (Orange) or James Music (Irvine).

Yes, but it's at the Orange County Jail (men's central jail) and most stay there until sentencing.

Is this in Santa Ana or Orange or where? I'm from SoCal too Gitana and wondering where this parking lot is.

He won't make it to James Music ( Honor Farm ) and won't go to Theo Lacy ( lower level Dorms ) - He is going to rot in the Main until sent up state.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/oc+main+jail/@33.7485292,-117.8794729,132m/data=!3m1!1e3

No, he wont make it to either, even while waiting for trial because of the high profile. I was sharing general information with those that may not be familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal