CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah some family members might keep their missing loved one's name & image in the media.

Some family members might hound LE and the press after individuals were interviewed by LE, released but not cleared.

Others might just sit back and enjoy the million$$$ inherited from their missing patriarch.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Happy 2020, Bob & Fontelle!

upload_2020-1-2_13-7-3.jpeg

Owner of home has only lived there 1 year and there have been 3 owners in the past 15 years according to the article. Who was the owner in 2009, is my question?

Or, who did the owner do business with? When was the pool and pool deck installed? Who did the installation on the pool and pool deck? It could be unsuspecting customers/homeowners did business with the possible poi/'s and have Bob's remains in bags in various places, unknown to the homeowner of course. That would make an interesting way to dispose of human remains.

There are several houses on that street that have pools. I'm not sure which address.....

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. I think we can likely rule out the possibility they are ancient remaims since they were in a bag.

Yes, there are multiple homes in 24000 block with pools. This pool, from photo, is square and not rounded. There are several squared pools too. The address I mentioned above is a rounded pool so that's not it (could be though cause it's squared and then rounded). There's like 6-8 possibilities. Would have to look at zillow or something to see what matches.

Any of the players have an address, in the past, at Madrugada?

Last edited:
Yes, there are multiple homes in 24000 block with pools. This pool, from photo, is square and not rounded. There are several squared pools too. The address I mentioned above is a rounded pool so that's not it (could be though cause it's squared and then rounded). There's like 6-8 possibilities. Would have to look at zillow or something to see what matches.

Any of the players have an address, in the past, at Madrugada?

If you look at the shape of the pool and then also the shape & location of the Neighbor's hot tub, you can identify the home. However, I'm looking at several sources and it looks like google maps has the house numbering off when you place a pin on the home. Looking at the property records, I think the same person/family owned it from 1990 to 2013. It could have been a rental in 2008, I can NOT tell if it was owner occupied or not.

I am very new to this website and recently saw this case on the tv show Disappeared and became extremely invested in it. I am so glad there are still people talking about this case! I am working to catch up on the older threads to get more of an idea on the information here (bear with me, I an trying to learn this website). Is there any updates on the bones found? I'm sure it takes a while for testing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph