CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up from a dream a few days ago telling someone, not sure who, the trial for Bob's murder was starting the following morning. Sure hope that's telling. Makes me wonder why there hasn't been any updates on those bones found not long ago.

Hopefully, I'm back again for good! I was a very sick girl. I got better, and then my computer got sick.
@Cubby I saw your post about your dream. It reminded me of an intuitive spark I had back when we were mapping locations that would make sense as a hiding place for Bob's remains. I couldn't get the name, "Coyote Canyon" out of my head. I didn't even know there was such a canyon. A friend of mine who lives in that area told me the canyon wasn't close enough to be a good hiding spot. About a week later, when I couldn't get the name out of my head, I looked it up, and there it was! I don't agree that it's not a good spot. I think a canyon is a very good spot to hide someone. Every now and then, that name comes into my head when I think of Bob. It's too large of an area to search, but it's really stayed with me.
I perked up when I saw your dream. It's been a long 11 years for Fontelle. I pray your dream comes to fruition.

A love story turned mystery

LOVE this image from the linked article:

2010985713-300x0.jpg

great pic of our favorite couple!

I'm still stuck on the bag of buried bones found in Mission Viejo. So many questions about that one...... I don't see it in NamUs, and we can't determine if Bob has been ruled out as a match. Im curious to know if either of the two 2019 POI's have any ties to the location the bones were found. Perhaps remodeling or yard/pool/landscaping/underground pipes or cables. So many possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda