CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. In my opinion, it was a way of saying "hey, look at how helpful I can be, and how much I know about missing persons' cases! I must surely have done a lot to assist with my dad's case!"

The facts tell a different story. I for one think it is very unlikely that anyone reading such garbage uth believes it. I can only hope that at some point they stop letting themselves be patronized and bullied and just read the MSM on the case. It could help put a lot of things into a clearer context.

CA CA - Bob Harrod, Time Line and Media Links only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Agree. It seems more like another attempt at trying to be a know-it-all about yet another topic posted on her community site IMO. Notice she goes on to say on that thread, "Yep, I need to write a book." Night screams? I doubt it.

I too find it ironic. Back when Mr. Harrod first went missing members of ROTW offered to help JuM. Here was her reply.

I wonder how many residents in the Placentia area remember seeing missing person fliers for Mr. Harrod after he disappeared.

I will let you know if we need assistance.

That says it all.

Court starts at 9AM Pacific Time tomorrow. I hope there is some justice.

I too find it ironic. Back when Mr. Harrod first went missing members of ROTW offered to help JuM. Here was her reply.

I wonder how many residents in the Placentia area remember seeing missing person fliers for Mr. Harrod after he disappeared.

I wonder how many Placentia residents remember seeing JeM after Bob's disappearance at all? Perhaps visiting his son, but has he ever even set foot in the house or Carnation Dr again?

Trial begins at 9:00am Pacific time today.
Praying for justice for Mr. Harrod.

:praying:

I'm curious what troubles were caused to the housekeeper, back at the time of Bob's disappearance. Was she put thru the LE wringer on establishing her alibi?

Was anyone else put thru the LE wringer?

I haven't been able to read all the documents and articles yet. But it's sounding like the real perp(s) allowed some other lives to be unnecessarily impacted in a negative way.

I'm curious what troubles were caused to the housekeeper, back at the time of Bob's disappearance. Was she put thru the LE wringer on establishing her alibi?

Was anyone else put thru the LE wringer?

I haven't been able to read all the documents and articles yet. But it's sounding like the real perp(s) allowed some other lives to be unnecessarily impacted in a negative way.

That's a great question Cazzie-I dont have an answer. It is hard not to believe that the CL doesnt have a huge piece of this puzzle. I am sure she is a big part of that case, God Bless Her. And all she did was come to work a day early. I suspect it is a blessing that she did, since she provided an eye witness to what would have been virtually undocumented.

I sometimes wonder what would happened if the CL had not arrived until Tuesday, or even if she hadnt arrived until the following week. Was the intention to have Bob gone for Fontelle's arrival? To have her lonely, fearful and waiting at the airport for her groom to pick her up? How cruel would that have been. There is no question that the intention was to make her feel left. As if she didnt count at all to a man who had never ever forgotten her and who was so estatic at her re entry into his life.

He was so happy that he married her. He chose her. I wonder how close his relationship was with his daughter's at that point-did they know or were they told after the fact about the wedding? I cant remember that part of the story tbh.

Considering Bob paid each of his daughters 15,000 to leave him alone for 6 months about Christmas time 2008, or early January 2009, I think that tells us about his relationship with his daughters following his first wifes passing.

Thank God for the CL coming to work a day early. And yes, I fully agree the intention was to make Mrs Harrod feel left.

I eagerly await the day the person or persons responsible for Bobs disappearance and presumed murder face justice, both in this life and the next.

jmo

Sunday, July 26, 2009 - Heated family meeting with the three Harrod daughters over Bob's money.
Monday, July 27, 2009 - Bob disappeared, his case being investigated as a homicide. Cleaning lady shows up one day early to work. Last person to see Bob alive and at Bobs home the day of his disappearance, his son in law Jeff Michaels, husband of his youngest daughter Julie Michaels.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - Cleaning ladies regularly scheduled work day at Mr. Harrod's home.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - Mrs Harrod returns to California from Missouri.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 - Heated family meeting with the three Harrod daughters over Bob's money.
Monday, July 27, 2009 - Bob disappeared, his case being investigated as a homicide. Cleaning lady shows up one day early to work. Last person to see Bob alive and at Bobs home the day of his disappearance, his son in law Jeff Michaels, husband of his youngest daughter Julie Michaels.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - Cleaning ladies regularly scheduled work day at Mr. Harrod's home.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - Mrs Harrod returns to California from Missouri.
Coincidence?

That sequence of events looks ultra suspicious to me. Hopefully LE is working on Bob's disappearance as an active case.

Coincidence? not imo. Yes, this is still an open active case with PPD.

Still trying to find the link to the article, but this is from early October of 2009. Just over 2 months after Bobs disappearance MSM printed information stating the hairdresser was ruled out. No where does a correction exist in MSM stating this information has been retracted as inaccurate or unconfirmed.

Thu, October 8, 2009
• Per an article in the OC Register, police cleared the barber and her husband of any connection with the case

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, Time Line and Media Links only

Now tell me, why would a missing persons adult children still try to pound out a ruled out theory 2 years later? Clearly they KNEW this information very early into the investigation of their fathers disappearance. IMO it is nothing more than mudding the waters, interferring with the investigation, and doing anything and everything they can to point people in a direction away from the truthful facts into Bobs disappearance.

If this was inaccurate, you can bet your bottom dollar PPD would have demanded MSM retract the statement and print a correction. They did not.

JMO

Found the link for the above October, 2009 OC register article.

http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/harrod-bob-police-2598739-fontelle-michaels

Also noted in the above article. Bob and his first wife first moved into the home on Carnation in Placentia in June of 2002. At the time, daughter JuM and SIL JeM were residing in the home immediately next door to the home Bob and his first wife purchased. IIRC the two J's moved from their home on Carnation sometime in 2005. That would have given them approximately 3 years to become familiar with Bobs routine schedule and routine habits.

Also, note this is not the home Bobs daughters grew up in. How then was daughter JuM able to provide such a detailed 'inventory' for the 'memorabilia' list if she didn't snoop through Bobs entire home between the time she arrived sometime on Tuesday, July 28th until the time of Mrs. Harrod's arrival on Wednesday, July 29th? hmm.

JMO

If the cleaning lady had not arrived that day, I imagine a different scenario. Bob's disappearance would not have become public until the cleaning lady arrived on her regular day, IMO. When Fontelle couldn't reach Bob, and eventually contacted LE, they would have stopped by the house, not seen any foul play, and waited. And Fontelle...what would she have done? Did she have a way of contacting Bob's daughters? Because what I recall is they contacted her, right?
Would they have contacted her if the cleaning lady had not made Bob's disappearance known to people outside of Bob's immediate family? IMO she forced the disclosure to LE and Fontelle.

Or, Bob's family is telling the truth, and LE is wrong in their statement that Bob disappeared at the hands of someone he knew.

Agree, and in just 30 days, on September 2, 2009, JuM was posting this on ROTW.

Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2009 05:46 PM

I just perused these great ideas today. I know I posted it somewhere... sometime...

This is great when you have sick kids, pets and adults. To instantly remove the scent of vomit (which is a horrible scent to remove) after you clean up the mess pour Vodka over it and the foul smell will go away.

This is scary, imo. It makes me wonder if Bob ingested something unknown to him the morning of his disappearance. :(

jmo

Are the court proceedings open to the public? If so, do we have a WSer attending? If this is not for discussion, just let me know. :)

This is scary, imo. It makes me wonder if Bob ingested something unknown to him the morning of his disappearance. :(

jmo

I had the same thought.
Did they need to clean up the carpets.....

I had the same thought.
Did they need to clean up the carpets.....

Does anyone remember the video of Fontelle coming home? The sweaty JUM video? The doors were standing open. Why am I remembering something about carpet cleaning? Maybe it's just my imagination.

I hope that the CL hasn't had to experience the bullies that are Bob's three daughters. They are ruthless, IMO.

Does anyone remember the video of Fontelle coming home? The sweaty JUM video? The doors were standing open. Why am I remembering something about carpet cleaning? Maybe it's just my imagination.

Suzi, I remember the video but I think it's no longer on the site. It showed JuM speaking and the patio doors in the back of the house open behind her. I did take screenshots of the video showing that. Below is the link that no longer works.
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/81_Year_Old_Newlywed_Vanishes_in_OC_20090729

Regarding the carpet cleaning, below is from daughter RB's first post on IS on August 2, 2009.

Bob was very excited about and looking for ward to Fontelle's return. He had been working to get the house ready and extra special before her arrival. He arranged to have carpet shampooed, patio cleaned, housekeeper in, and a few repairs done, for her homecoming. For Monday, Bob had scheduled the housekeeper to get the cleaning done and a family member to help him with some repairs. Bob said he had no plans to go anywhere that day. He was left home alone for a short period during a trip to the store for some parts, just before the housekeeper was due. She got no answer at the door, when she arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny