CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Harrod has been missing for over two years. The police have ruled out a stranger abduction. The only two people known to have been at his residence on July 27, 2009 are his housekeeper and his SIL JeM. The housekeeper was there to clean and JeM has said he was doing "home repairs".

The day before, July 26, 2009, there was a heated argument at Mr. Harrod's home. The argument was about money. Present were Mr. Harrod's three daughters and his SIL, JeM.

To this day the SIL, JeM, has never clarified the timeline of July 27, 2009 nor has he divulged what "home repairs" he was doing at Mr. Harrod's house.

SIL was at the heated family meeting? I don't remember that for some reason.

Either way, I'd bet my last 10 dollars Mr. Harrod was not expecting anyone other than the cleaning lady the day of his disappearance.

jmo

It wouldn't surprise me if sil JeM was at the heated family meeting and that, like the home repairs, has deliberately been kept hidden by the daughters who are posting about their fathers case online.

Praying daily for answers in Bobs disappearance and for the day the person or persons responsible are charged and convicted.

Where are you Bob?
Who is gonna man up and provide LE with the answers to solve this case?
Or is the entire ship going down with all onboard?

JMO

On August 4, 2009 a poster on ROTW posted the following to JuM.

"I didn't realize law enforcement was looking at your husband and I'm sure the added stress is unbearable. If things escalate, e-mail me at my screen name @gmail.com and I'll look for agencies that provide free or low-cost legal aid. It's unfortunate that you are dealing with harassment as well as worrying about your Father."

This was posted a week after Mr. Harrod disappeared.

Harassment? Sounds like standard LE procedure to me, questioning the last person to see someone now missing.

Harassment ... this would have been posted about the time I was reading all of the trash talk aimed at Bob on another forum. Well, BOOHOO for them ... a tissue anyone?!??!

Time to call off the pity party, and get about finding Bob! This crew has repeatedly failed to amaze me in their ridiculous behavior where Bob is concerned. Why don't they do something to amaze me, and cough up the story of what happened to Bob?

Where are you Bob?????????
:rose:

Bumping the thread for Mr. Harrod. Someone knows what happened to him.

o/t

Maine Couple Wed

"Eighty-eight-year-old Paul Walker married his longtime sweetheart, 87-year-old Ann Thayer, in a Lewiston rehabilitation center Tuesday in front of a small group of family and friends."

Not only did family and friends attend, (and were welcome) the couple will be honeymooning in Bermuda when Ann feels better.

What a lovely, lovely story. Wonder if there was much arguing about money on the part of the family? :waitasec:

o/t

Maine Couple Wed

"Eighty-eight-year-old Paul Walker married his longtime sweetheart, 87-year-old Ann Thayer, in a Lewiston rehabilitation center Tuesday in front of a small group of family and friends."

Not only did family and friends attend, (and were welcome) the couple will be honeymooning in Bermuda when Ann feels better.

What a lovely, lovely story. Wonder if there was much arguing about money on the part of the family? :waitasec:

Bob and Fontelle should have been able to enjoy those last few years remaining...together! It is disgusting that anyone would take it upon themselves to cut short the obvious joy Mr. and Mrs. Harrod showed to the world in that sweet news story. Whoever took Mr Harrod's life may be getting comfortable, but one day the truth WILL come out. I cant wait...

o/t

Maine Couple Wed

Thank you for sharing this. This is a sweet story! Bermuda ... does that just make your heart flutter??? Bless them!!! :great:

And yes Suzyq, I agree 100% with your post. I am hoping that whoever robbed Bob and Fontelle of their happiness will realize the consequences of their actions SOON.

Bob and Fontelle :rose:

Bumping for Bob Harrod. On this Thanksgiving Day I am praying that you will be found soon, and that you will have the justice you deserve.

:bump:

Bumping for Bob.

It occured to me this Thanksgiving the person or persons responsible for Bob's disappearance and presumed murder were likely pretty thankful they had another thanksgiving holiday as a free man or woman.

Hopefully this was the last TG holiday Bobs case will remain unsolved.

I'm thankful knowing justice will be served for Bob and am looking forward to the day LE has this case solved, those responsible charged, convicted and sentenced. That day won't come a day too soon.

Amen, Cubby!

I hope that they were especially gracious this year for their celebration, because something tells me it was Bob's and Fontelle's money that helped pay for that turkey dinner ... the irony ...

Praying for your speedy return Home :rose: Bob :rose: It's time!

Is Fontelle still living in Bob's home? Is there another court hearing in December?

Is Fontelle still living in Bob's home? Is there another court hearing in December?

Fontelle is still living in THEIR home as far as I know. Fontelle is still Bobs wife, despite it pissing his children and SIL off to no end- hence the reason for his disappearance and presumed murder -imo. So yes, she is still in THEIR marital home. There is no reason for her not to be.

Unsure about any future court dates. Though, I'm more than ready for some criminal court dates! If only an arrest were made, it won't happen soon enough.

JMO

The thanks button was not enough to comment on this post.

Well said, Cubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member