CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: new game BL & roommate(?) stayed up all Tues night playing ...

What was the name of the game?
Was there any portion/images that included self-immolation or burning of characters? TIA

No. It was Madden IIRC.

Re: possible sighting yesterday at Hobit ...

Good suggestion on FB: Does Hobit have a surveillance camera so that you might view tape of this "scary" individual?

ETA: Or possible surveillance video from nearby merchants/banks?

Was there any portion/images that included self-immolation or burning of characters? TIA

From what I understand, it was Madden. I know that the game was released that night, because my fiancé went out late to get it too. OH MADDEN! :facepalm:

Not much to say that hasn't already been said.

Continuing to pray for Bryce, his family, and the searches in their quest to bring Bryce home!!

It was Madden 25 - football

From santaclarita.com/blog:
Wednesday, September 11th, 2013
September 11, 2013 - Daily Brief

• As friends, family, professionals, and good people continue the search for 19 year old Bryce Laspisa in, around, and under Castaic Lake, some jerks burglarized Bryce's father's car.... while he was searching for his son in Castaic! The 18 and 27 year old suspects were caught soon after and may be connected to other burglaries in the area. This was in broad daylight yesterday afternoon. Our LASD Deputy says it appears to have been a crime of opportunity, and not something that's related to the Laspisa case (or, I assume, the man found burning a week ago today). KHTS, SIGNAL
  • Meanwhile, the Find Bryce Laspisa Facebook page reported about one hour ago that there was a "possible" sighting of Bryce at the Habit Burger restaurant on McBean & Arroyo Seco last night. Commenters excited but no word yet FACEBOOK
http://www.santaclarita.com/blog/view.php?blog_entry_id=30810

What the hell? :waitasec:

Bryce Laspisa's Dad Robbed While Searching for Son

The father of Bryce Laspisa, the 19-year-old who went missing from the Castaic Lake area over a week ago, was the victim of a car burglary today while searching for his son.

The burglary, which took place around 1 p.m. as Laspisa's father searched the Castaic Lake area, was observed by an off-duty Los Angeles police officer who alerted deputies from the Los Angeles County sheriff's Santa Clarita Valley Station, according to the sheriff's department.

Deputies arrested two Los Angeles men -- one 27 and the other 18 -- after chasing the vehicle they were in, said Deputy Josh Dubin of the Santa Clarita Valley Station.

http://lagunaniguel-danapoint.patch...e-laspisas-dad-robbed-while-searching-for-son

This is beyond disgusting IMO. Beyond. I'm glad these horrible excuses for human beings were caught.

What about a few updated fliers just for the area around the Habit with a big line above 'Missing' that reads "Possible sighting at The Habit". I think people may take notice a little more.

I know color fliers are harder to get, but color is more important in this case with his red hair. It's the key standout feature from any other buzzed hair kid. He looks like 'any other kid' in the black & white copies. Maybe one of the office stores would donate a few to be strategically used?

Oh man, I hope the sighting pans out. please please please please..

I know! I think the park area nearby should be searched, too.

I think a poster on every car and house in a 10 block radius

If he is there I bet someone has already seen him, they just don't know who he is yet

Sounds like people on FB are very confused of which place it is, even after a lot of messages that clarify. Maybe they need some organized searches in the area??

What about a few updated fliers just for the area around the Habit with a big line above 'Missing' that reads "Possible sighting at The Habit". I think people may take notice a little more.

I know color fliers are harder to get, but color is more important in this case with his red hair. It's the key standout feature from any other buzzed hair kid. He looks like 'any other kid' in the black & white copies. Maybe one of the office stores would donate a few to be strategically used?

Staples and OfficeMax are doing color flyers

Sounds like people on FB are very confused of which place it is, even after a lot of messages that clarify. Maybe they need some organized searches in the area??

Yes and I can't edit the post grrrr! I don't want to delete it and post another b/c replies will be deleter

I know! I think the park area nearby should be searched, too.

People are heading that way to search the area. There are a lot of places for someone to seek shelter, baseball field dugouts, parks, even a boat yard

I think a poster on every car and house in a 10 block radius

If he is there I bet someone has already seen him, they just don't know who he is yet

Yes! When Sarah Alarid was missing earlier this year, large groups of people were canvassing neighborhoods. This might be a great activity to do in the late aftenoon when more people are home. Also hit up the park in the afternoons when people are there. Also something people with kids can do.

It's killing me I don't live closer. I can't imagine how dragracerz feels.

Maybe just repost on FB with a map of the actual area he was sighted and put a dot where the sighting was? It would help the visual learner type people

Yes and I can't edit the post grrrr! I don't want to delete it and post another b/c replies will be deleter

Maybe pin a new post temporarily of where people are meeting & when to get the word out to more of where to go right now. And help clear the location confusion.

***Are there any pictures of Bryce with his hair grown out for 2 weeks (or more)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberthatch