CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that area around The Habit fairly well. Lots of paseos (walking/bike paths) and parks that can be checked. I'll head over there now.

I contacted Habit main office to obtain district mgs # and kept calling store, even they are closed. I finally spoke with store mgr and there are no cameras there. I sent him flyers, he will talk to all employees and see if anyone remembers him

I contacted Habit main office to obtain district mgs # and kept calling store, even they are closed. I finally spoke with store mgr and there are no cameras there. I sent him flyers, he will talk to all employees and see if anyone remembers him

Ralph's is next to The Habit and should have cameras

If he is in the area they should check those for the last few days even

I know that area around The Habit fairly well. Lots of paseos (walking/bike paths) and parks that can be checked. I'll head over there now.

Thank you Abugs! :hug:

I was hoping we'd have good news by now but dragracerz you're doing an awesome job of keeping up the media attention in Bryce's case. I hope that he is found safe & soon. Hopefully that possible sighting will turn into something promising.

I was hoping we'd have good news by now but dragracerz you're doing an awesome job of keeping up the media attention in Bryce's case. I hope that he is found safe & soon. Hopefully that possible sighting will turn into something promising.

Agreed.

Reminds me - update media on this possible sighting!

Agreed.

Reminds me - update media on this possible sighting!

Absolutely! Anything to get the word out to people around that area. Media, posters, etc.

Do any of the businesses around where this possible sighting occurred have cameras? If so, has it been requested or checked yet?

Carrizo Recreation Center
23601 CARRIZO DR, VALENCIA, CA 91355

Just a couple of blocks away from The Habit

Pool with restrooms

John Russell Recreation Center

Also has pool with restrooms

couldn't get and address on this one but it's about a block behind the shopping center where BL was spotted yesterday

First things first, I'm sorry for quoting a r comment. Didn't know that isn't allowed.
After reading a lot of news it's obivious that an autopsy did happened and LE
Don't want media and public to know. Imo meant that, the family can be informed about. Unless it is bl, because they fear that this will spread like a wildfire. If he's not I see no reason to hold it back from the family.
Just my thought as well, why the body is always mentioned in a breath with bl, just because it was nearby? It was 5 days later. He could have been out of state in the meantime.
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/09/bryce_laspisa_missing_lake_cas.php?page=2

If this IS in fact Bryce it will give us something HAPPY and HOPEFUL and GOOD to remember about September 11. Please be Bryce. <3 Please be okay.

If this IS in fact Bryce it will give us something HAPPY and HOPEFUL and GOOD to remember about September 11. Please be Bryce. <3 Please be okay.

mmmmmmm......

Sept 11th , 12 years after 911, and Bryce has been missing 13 days

I think the YMCA / Summit Park that is also only a block from Habit need to be thoroughly searched / people canvassed / fliers posted. The back part is connected to the green belt between neighborhoods & there are also walkways. This was my first thought of a place to search near the Habit.

YMCA / Summit Park
26147 McBean Pkwy

I think the YMCA / Summit Park that is also only a block from Habit need to be thoroughly searched / people canvassed / fliers posted. The back part is connected to the green belt between neighborhoods & there are also walkways. This was my first thought of a place to search near the Habit.

YMCA / Summit Park
26147 McBean Pkwy

I'm trying to think "in Bryce's shoes". If one were to have suffered a head injury that caused amnesia and complete disorientation, how would one react. Would basic survival instincts kick in - thirst, hunger, shelter? I would think so... anyone?

Carrizo Recreation Center
23601 CARRIZO DR, VALENCIA, CA 91355

Just a couple of blocks away from The Habit

Pool with restrooms

John Russell Recreation Center

Also has pool with restrooms

couldn't get and address on this one but it's about a block behind the shopping center where BL was spotted yesterday

Just checked Carrizo Rec. Center. It is actually a locked pool area for the residents' use. Appears to be deserted at the moment. Will try to find the other, but I do think most of these will be locked.

Just checked Carrizo Rec. Center. It is actually a locked pool area for the residents' use. Appears to be deserted at the moment. Will try to find the other, but I do think most of these will be locked.

I'm not asking you to break the law, but those fences don't look that high and could be easily jumped by BL. Find a resident that can get you in there???

No stone unturned

Thanks for being out there, wish I could be

I wish I could find a resident! It's somewhat deserted here during the day. I did find the John Russell Rec Ctr not far on John Russell Dr. It looks the same. You can see everywhere but the bathrooms, so that would be the only place he could be if he was here.

on the find Bryce FB page

THERE WAS A POSSIBLE SIGHTING LAST NIGHT NEAR THE HABIT IN VALENCIA. WE NEED PEOPLE TO LOOK IN THE AREA AS WELL AS MAKING SURE THERE ARE FLYERS UP HEAVILY IN THAT AREA

Hoping this is legit

any news on anyone searching this area????

Wow, that's strange. I was in a few stores away from The Habit on McBean yesterday. I was actively looking for Bryce while there (I don't live in Valencia). I pray the siting is credible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173