CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has now been over one week that the burning person was found by lake castaic. The autopsy was completed 4 days ago. I believe le has known for a looooog time whether or not the person is Bryce and is playing some kind of sick game with bryce's family. they have chosen to put a security hold on autopsy results and that is fine, but i think it is criminal that bryce's family doesn't know if the person found is Bryce or not. Heads should roll.

Regardless of what people say or think, I still wish that bl is alive.
Even my guts tell me different, maybe it's because of that every article of bl is mentioned together with the body. They already have the identity, but declare shi. I can barely imagine how exhausting and shattering this must be for the family. Even the somis orchard identity is revealed.

When this finally will brighten up..

Pic someone posted on FB - Note the security camera to the right of the Alamo awning facing the parking lot of Granary square.

<modsnip>

Here's a thumbnail of the pic from Bluepoppy

Attachments

• AlamoCamera_zps23d8c031.jpg
    AlamoCamera_zps23d8c031.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 70
Quick update. There may have been a second sighting, don't know if it was today or if someone said they think they saw him before. People are searching / canvassing Valencia area

This is so promising!:please:

I checked Granary Square where the Habit is and it is plastered from one end to the other with Bryce's flyer.
I've driven around looking under bushes and in shady places. It is much cooler today with a nice breeze at 86 degrees.
Does he have any favorite fast food places where he might be scavenging food?
Valencia is looking for you Bryce, hang on buddy.

Here's a thumbnail of the pic from Bluepoppy

Thanks! I couldn't figure out why you did that at first (duh, look at the edit reason! LOL!), because it didn't blow my margins on my laptop. Weird.

@dragracerz - look at the pic if you haven't already been informed of the security camera by Alamo, which is right next to Habit.

Here's a Signal update:

UPDATE Missing Teen's Father Victimized By Burglary While Searching Castaic Lake
UPDATES NAME AND BAIL AMOUNT OF THE SUSPECTS

http://hometownstation.com/santa-cl...d-burglary-while-searching-castaic-lake-37699
RSBM

The father of Bryce Laspisa, who was declared missing Saturday, did not have his vehicle vandalized and his property was recovered by deputies.

I noticed this sentence says, "did not have his vehicle vandalized". It's contradictory from the headline. Confusing.

Starting to seriously worry that too much attention is being brought over to Valencia. While I'm sure we all are very hopeful that the sighting was him, quite a few people have claimed similar sightings sans the drinking lots of water detail which was given little to no thought.

The Habit on McBean Ave is approximately 10 miles give or take from where he went missing. While it is possible it is a very big stretch. Since the sighting came up this morning after happening last night most of the search in Castaic has been put off.

Now news has been notified that he might actually be in Valencia not Castaic and these confusing articles could hurt the hunt for BL.

I aided in getting the media out for days including KTLA and CBS however did not deal with any local news aside from asking The Signal's Jim Holt to go to the foot searches. I think mentioning sightings shouldn't be in the news unless they are confirmed via surveillance.

While red headed hair may only be 2%, I went to school with quite a few in the Santa Clarita area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

But appearing 10 miles from where he crashed would be logical, especially if he was on foot and slowly made his way over there, taking breaks to sleep. It would take about 3.5 hours if he walked consistently. But if he hung around the town of Castaic for a few days and then maybe Hasley Canyon park, it just makes sense. It's a progression toward where his folks live.

This is big news in the area. People aren't going to let their guards down, IMO, just because a possible sighting 10 miles away is being publicized.

And I have to say, I think the family is doing a great job. This is their son/nephew and they're going to do what they think is right for him. After a slow/non-existant start, due to not knowing what to do, they basically took EVERY bit of advice given to them and took off in their efforts to find Bryce, with a vengeance that is not often seen. And they have some incredible organizations advising them.

So at this point, I think it;s clear they know what they're doing. :moo:

It's been awhile since I posted. Has the burned body been ID'd? If LE hasn't told the parents that it's him by now, then I tend to think that it isn't.

That's kind of where I;m going. At first I was pretty positive it was Bryce. But after so many days with no ID, among other things, it's not that clear cut and I think we have room for hope here.

Just days after Mitrice Ricahrdson's remains were found, she was ID'd. And she had been laying out there for 11 months. If they could ID her in days, why not Bryce? Because maybe it;s just not him. :please:

This is so promising!:please:

I know the person who claimed the 2nd sighting said they contacted LE & they are going to pull camera footage from the HOA nearby, but this person said they spoke to the guy on Stevenson Ranch Pkwy & he said he had a different name & lived in Stevenson Ranch. If he actually said he lived in "Stevenson Ranch", I'm doubtful it's him. Unless he was just reading signs, but I'm not thinking that's super likely. Did he have 2wks hair & beard growth? If he were hanging out with homeless kids (previously suggested) he *might* have shaved, but again, I'm thinking it's more likely he hasn't.

It has now been over one week that the burning person was found by lake castaic. The autopsy was completed 4 days ago. I believe le has known for a looooog time whether or not the person is Bryce and is playing some kind of sick game with bryce's family. they have chosen to put a security hold on autopsy results and that is fine, but i think it is criminal that bryce's family doesn't know if the person found is Bryce or not. Heads should roll.
Dental identification can take up to two weeks. This body was badly burned. I think they won't know positively whether it's Bryce or not until then, so they aren't going to tell his family because the body was apparently burned beyond recognition. I refuse to bash LE at this point...

I checked Granary Square where the Habit is and it is plastered from one end to the other with Bryce's flyer.
I've driven around looking under bushes and in shady places. It is much cooler today with a nice breeze at 86 degrees.
Does he have any favorite fast food places where he might be scavenging food?
Valencia is looking for you Bryce, hang on buddy.

Awesome!!! And good question on favorite fast food places.

I need more, this was a one-line article with no verification.

It does say "...homicide detective said today."

ETA: That is less than 10% if you count the words in the title. But I had to take out the "a" in front of "homicide". ;)

It does say "...a homicide detective said today."
No name given, that doesn't speak to credibility for me. Maybe it was an unauthorized leak. I'll hold off on getting excited until it's verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01