CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is PI #2 still on the case?

Charged with looking for a live BL only or open to search all possibilities?

Any results? Anything?

It was just posted on the Find Bryce Laspisa FB page that the show Disappeared is going to feature Bryce's case. More details to come once they conclude their interviews in August.

I sure hope that when friends, family and roommates get interviewed for this they are all totally forthcoming. There are holes in the story that we never could fill. Don't waste this precious resource by worrying about what people will think. Please.

I sure hope that when friends, family and roommates get interviewed for this they are all totally forthcoming. There are holes in the story that we never could fill. Don't waste this precious resource by worrying about what people will think. Please.

I couldn't agree more. FULL disclosure...regardless of what his friends think they should keep to themselves. His behavior in the days leading up to his disappearance is extremely important.

Hi everyone,it's been a huge while since my last post but nevertheless I'm still looking for news about Bryce.

For me I found some very interesting things that I want to share.
1st the remains that were found at the San Luis dam and nearby tepusquet road.

2nd the k9 rescue unit which has all their cases documented.
First it says when and where it was,in Bryce case it just says 01-05 sun 1630hrs lake heron.Dogs react at the southeast of the lake.Uhm,lake heron?!

And what stunned me was when I looked up his gamer id (never had before) it says that he was last time online 09/03/13 playing halo4.

I just use my phone so unfortunately I can't include a screenshot.
Have a good and safe day.

Good morning.
Wow I'm a bit speechless right now.
I thought I contact the L's over fb regarding the account.
Now I wish I didn't. Whoever replied,it reads a bit harsh.
No greeting no farewell,just "We did that 2 Years ago,was his friend,thank you.
Am I too sensitive or was that just rude?
They made me feel like I have to be sorry for writing them.
I couldn't know if they have access to everything(what I found odd,my mum and I are more then close but she don't have my pw nor did I have hers.) Does B have a private life?
What I found odd as well was even knowing his best? friend is missing he still used the account.
I have a gut feeling that it isn't so.
And my feeling never ever failed me.
Edit says.
I think the most answers lay in Buttonwillow.
Just one soda no food? When he was there why so long?
there are couple motels,McDonalds and other restaurants,the travel center.
I never saw that all of them were called or visited in efforts to trace him or what he did there,who was eventually with him.

Maybe a friend signed on from a shared device to see if he had any PMs or the like? I know on things that don't matter much, I leave my passwords stored- even if it's the computer of a friend or relative.

Hi everyone,it's been a huge while since my last post but nevertheless I'm still looking for news about Bryce.

For me I found some very interesting things that I want to share.
1st the remains that were found at the San Luis dam and nearby tepusquet road.

2nd the k9 rescue unit which has all their cases documented.
First it says when and where it was,in Bryce case it just says 01-05 sun 1630hrs lake heron.Dogs react at the southeast of the lake.Uhm,lake heron?!

And what stunned me was when I looked up his gamer id (never had before) it says that he was last time online 09/03/13 playing halo4.

I just use my phone so unfortunately I can't include a screenshot.
Have a good and safe day.

Were these remains in Castaic? Can you please explain what you mean about signing on to Halo? Sorry I'm not following. I haven't been on this thread for a long time. TIA

Were these remains in Castaic? Can you please explain what you mean about signing on to Halo? Sorry I'm not following. I haven't been on this thread for a long time. TIA
Hi white, I meant that his account was used after his disappearance not just for checking if there any pm,it was used to play madden25 and halo4.Maybe a coincidence but strange for me.
No the remains weren't in Castaic. One set was found at the san Luis dam near los banos and the others were on tepusquet road near santa maria.
Both are males,but I spoke to an officer today and because of ongoing investigation they'll not give further information who the remains belong to found at the dam.The victim is identified.

FIND BRYCE LASPISA ·
Our post about Bryce being featured on an episode of "Disappeared" has reached almost 27,000 people. Mike and I cannot thank you enough for continuing to share our information and keeping us in your prayers. We are so grateful. Will post when we have an update. Never giving up!

There has been no revealed info to suggest there was a hijacking/joyride/kidnapping. And, there were/are cameras at entry to lake area and we learned there were/are cameras at the lake.

As far as we know, BL was in his SUV at the lake, alone and there were acceleration marks at the take off spot next to the cell tower ... also, group of LE were lining up in their vehicles at very nearby marina entry gate for early start fishing tournament, IIRC.
Which makes it sound like he was going to drive his SUV out into the lake and commit suicide. And if indeed his dad possibly didn't support him in his greatest time of need, his state of mind could very well have been that his thoughts at that time were validated.

Couple that with the fact that his bags were found open in the back of the SUV. I wonder what he had in there that he took out and carried away.

Since dogs did indeed track his scent to the water, then lost all sense of him after that, it's pretty easy to conclude he ended up in there, holding something heavy that held him down long enough that he couldn't recover himself.

But if so, he would have eventually surfaced.

For sure, that lake needs to be searched this summer while it's level is low.

I'm sorry for the parents for this possible scenario. I don't know that I could accept it either, if I thought I somehow had a hand in a grim outcome.

Which makes it sound like he was going to drive his SUV out into the lake and commit suicide. And if indeed his dad possibly didn't support him in his greatest time of need, his state of mind could very well have been that his thoughts at that time were validated.

Couple that with the fact that his bags were found open in the back of the SUV. I wonder what he had in there that he took out and carried away.

Since dogs did indeed track his scent to the water, then lost all sense of him after that, it's pretty easy to conclude he ended up in there, holding something heavy that held him down long enough that he couldn't recover himself.

But if so, he would have eventually surfaced.

For sure, that lake needs to be searched this summer while it's level is low.

I'm sorry for the parents for this possible scenario. I don't know that I could accept it either, if I thought I somehow had a hand in a grim outcome.

Just my opinion,but I don't believe in the suicide theory.
On the way to the lake which is believed the car drove there 2 times,he would have passed the lagoon. There is a ramp and easy ways to get (drive in) to the water.

If you're really fed up with life the suicides are most times spontaneous planned. So it could've been look accidentally,like driving with full speed into a pole or something because of falling asleep at the wheel.

My first feeling was he met with faul play,his stuff was untouched,ok,it's a possibility that the perp wasn't interested is because B don't had any cash on him(why paying a soda with a card?) atm's have cameras and his phone is easy to track even with a new card especially if he had an iphone.
It was "personal" and no want to get any of his stuff.
Like I've said,imho.
Have a good and safe day

IIRC, boat launch area didn't open until later in that early morning. Fishermen (including ?off-duty? LE) were lined up at the entrance gate waiting for it to open for their early morning start fishing tournament.

Don't know if there was any lake front access, on any part of the lake (not including the lagoon as you've mentioned), prior to AM gates opening; and that *could* be why BL was photographed twice passing the cameras at entrance to the lake area and going in the same direction (toward the lake) and then pulled off the road next to the cell tower. All JMO.

Also, we were told that no passengers were visible on those camera shots of BL's SUV.

Anyone know if there was any lake front access to lake and to lagoon prior to marina gates opening? TIA

I doubt there was access otherwise people could continue to launch boats after hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr