GUILTY CA - Dr. Mark Anderson for groping dental patients, Woodland, 2007

My guess is that she'd have more male patients than she could handle!!

Where does personal responsibility fall in here? A patient who would allow this is just stupid.

My guess is you'd be right. ;)

I'm just trying to picture the scenario in my head... Dentist: Ok, ma'am... I'm going to get started. I'm going to numb you up a bit and rub your chest to help you relax. Patient: Rub my chest??? Dentist: Sure. It helps speed up the process. It stimulates the tooth/teeth. :loser:

I could see massaging my neck or head...but my *advertiser censored* aren't even close to where my teeth are, not even in a push up bra! This guy's a pervert!!!

LOL :laugh:

I agree, this guy sounds like a perv.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:p :p :p :p

You know, when I saw you had posted on this thread, I knew I was in for a treat! YOU are a NUT!! :p But I love ya!

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Love ya too! :blowkiss: :angel:

Wonder if he's related to the dentist that pulled my wisdom teeth. When I got home, his business card was placed in my wallet and his business number and home number were in my address book. I have never gone to the dentist alone after that.

Geez, years and years ago, I had an oral surgeon who had to dig into my jaw looking for a piece of tooth that broke off when another dentist pulled a wisdom tooth. He sent me there immediately and the oral surgeon put me under in that "twilight" sleep. I do remember vaguely, with no pain, something going on. After the procedure, he asked me to walk with him to the recovery couch. I, and I repeat here I asked him to carry me. Good grief, the man was a hunk and I was not quite myself at that moment.............Damn, all he did was chuckle............oh, well.............

That's different. lol:waitasec:

A patient who would allow this is just stupid.

To call a victim of sexual assault "stupid" is just plain cruel and is a good example of the cruelty that surrounds sexual assault. Fear of being treated this way by those around them--friends, family, and strangers alike--is one reason why it's so difficult still today for victims of sexual assault to come forward. This is especially true in cases where the balance of power between the perpetrator and the victim is unequal, e.g. where the perpetrator is a medical professional, teacher, or parent.

Hoppy

To call a victim of sexual assault "stupid" is just plain cruel and is a good example of the cruelty that surrounds sexual assault. Fear of being treated this way by those around them--friends, family, and strangers alike--is one reason why it's so difficult still today for victims of sexual assault to come forward. This is especially true in cases where the balance of power between the perpetrator and the victim is unequal, e.g. where the perpetrator is a medical professional, teacher, or parent.

Hoppy

Amen, victims are not stupid. They are VICTIMS of a sexual assault. As a victim I find it offensive to be called stupid, for I wasn't the one doing the
Raping and groping. It's true people do not come foward for being chastised for it and being made fun of. The victim is always right. Nobody and I mean nobody deserves to be violated. I mean no harm in this post. But sometimes we need to know how it can hurt people.

Hoppy
No disrespect meant hoppyfrog, but still, if we are not mistaken in assuming, the six-timer, was an adult, it can't help but leave us shaking, and scratching, our collective heads.

My guess is that she'd have more male patients than she could handle!!

Where does personal responsibility fall in here? A patient who would allow this is just stupid.

I don't know if I'd call her stupit...but something is not right to keep going back. A grown woman had to have been to other dentists to know this is NOT part of getting your teeth worked on. I would like to know what is wrong with them, the other 27, not to know...I mean where are they from? I agree he needs his license revoked, what a creep!

:laugh: :laugh:
Glad I got false teeth..LOL

No disrespect meant hoppyfrog, but still, if we are not mistaken in assuming, the six-timer, was an adult, it can't help but leave us shaking, and scratching, our collective heads.

I can hear ya Buzz, but still so violating. And Lord knows what else this weirdo does. As a rape survivor, believe me, you don't even want to be touched. I would kick this guys arse for sure. And get a good lawyer and sue
the pants off of him. No one has the right to touch someone without their permission. I want to know where all his assistants were....

Victims of sexual assault often internalize and act out what our culture tells them about sexual assault, e.g. that sexual assault is their own fault, that they are to blame, that as a victim they are somehow blemished, that victims have to take whatever perpetrators dish out, etc.

Additionally, victims may fear ripping apart their families or communities by reporting such abuse.

And some victims have absolutely no choice about which medical providers they can use.

So if you put all this together, you may, for example, have a victim who blames herself for the assault, fears rejection by her husband because of the assault, and has no choice about which dentist to see.

I hope this may help you and others see the situation from a different perspective and develop some understanding of her predicament.

Hoppy

Geez, years and years ago, I had an oral surgeon who had to dig into my jaw looking for a piece of tooth that broke off when another dentist pulled a wisdom tooth. He sent me there immediately and the oral surgeon put me under in that "twilight" sleep. I do remember vaguely, with no pain, something going on. After the procedure, he asked me to walk with him to the recovery couch. I, and I repeat here I asked him to carry me. Good grief, the man was a hunk and I was not quite myself at that moment.............Damn, all he did was chuckle............oh, well.............

As I read this buzz I apologize. I need my glassed on. IT's never ok.........
NEVER..... I just want to know where their assistants are? They always have 2 or 3.

As I read this buzz I apologize. I need my glasses on. IT's never ok.........
NEVER..... I just want to know where their assistants are? They always have 2 or 3.

But BG asked him to carry her. But dentists and Dr.'s should know better.

I have TMJ and I have never had that kind of "treatment". :eek:

I will say, if I ever went to a health care professional and felt like I was violated, I would not return....ever. I'm not blaming the victims of his repeat assaults, just wondering why they returned. :waitasec:

I have TMJ and I have never had that kind of "treatment". :eek:

I will say, if I ever went to a health care professional and felt like I was violated, I would not return....ever. I'm not blaming the victims of his repeat assaults, just wondering why they returned. :waitasec:
we are going to have to get the transcripts of the trial, as she was undoubtedly asked that question during her testimony. I, too, would like to read her answer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back