CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://mobile.twitter.com/stantonsam?lang=en

Sam Stanton from the Bee tweeting live from court.

Judge allowing live tweeting but not allowing cameras. JJD looks more alert than last Friday.

The Sacramento Bee and Walt Grey (channel 10 news) are in the hearing right now. If you want to follow Walt Gray on Facebook, he's the main local journalist for this story, and posts stuff pretty quick. I sent him a message last night asking about this hearing and he replied to me at 4 a.m. that he'd be there.

Walt Gray's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/WaltGrayNe...xT3QJRcgYhqhwJvKulQf4KFoLj8us7dPnUDU4&fref=nf

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article210278814.html

His attorney wants the court "to enjoin the district attorney from taking further DNA, major case prints or body photographs from DeAngelo", really? Get the DNA and run it a third time to be thorough. This monster is alleged to have committed ~12 murders and 50 rapes.

Absurd.
That's almost a laughable request!
Of course he does, because he doesn't want anyone to know the real numbers of crimes he committed!
Photos of???
This says a lot!
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I read it that he tooted his horn at the guy who then went up to him and gave him a glasgow kiss. But it wasn't a criminal assault but a claim for injury and medical costs from what I could ascertain from the document. Why didn't he call the cops if he was assaulted?

Deangelo avoided the police as much as he could throughout the years. He did get a DUI in 2012, I bet that gave him a major scare. He had major stress I would think whenndna came out, & past couple years when the feds got involved & the books came out & lately the documentaries & we know the stories were all over his local papers past few years.

He probably kept drinking to keep his stress & thoughts away. I'm really surprised he didn't leave the country years ago, but he had 3 daughters, so leaving was a no go, plus he loved the cat & mouse game & reading the local papers about himself.

Did I read correctly he didn't own a TV? Did he have a computer in his house?

It’s her job. It’s not absurd. It’s what defense attorneys do and without her doing her job, he then has grounds for years of appeals down the road. She knows it and the DA knows it.

You don't think it's absurd to not extract DNA from a person who is being accused of multiple serious felonies? You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I think it should be standard procedure.

:cow:

The hearing was postponed today, the hearing will happen tomorrow.

He was in a wheelchair today cuffed to the chair. Judge said no cameras in court for the GSK case.......I wonder if it means for other hearings as well?

Yeah I read it that he tooted his horn at the guy who then went up to him and gave him a glasgow kiss. But it wasn't a criminal assault but a claim for injury and medical costs from what I could ascertain from the document. Why didn't he call the cops if he was assaulted?

He had a Sherrifs officer testify for him as a witness.
Hmmm.
No wonder he was able to get away with robbery,Rape,and murder.
I seriously wonder if this witness is his inside man, and possibly partner in crime.
Would certainly explain knowing who's phone is tapped, and the discrency in penis size, also why some victims could swear he had someone (at least one other person) with him.
Maybe this will lead to the mystery woman coming to the door during one invasion.
(Can't remember which one)
Maybe GSK should be changed to GSKs.

[QUOTE

<snip>
“We had set up traps on the phones of victims, and he called the one who didn’t have a trap on her phone,” said Carol Daly, who retired as Sacramento County undersheriff in 2001, and was one of the original investigators on the case.[/QUOTE]

We know he called at least one victim who's phone was tapped.

Let me see if I can find a link to the "I WILL KILL YOU" phone call.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A cocoa-butt was a pro wrestling move used by Bobo Brazil, a wrestler active back in the 60s. It involved him head butting his opponents. Fans would call out "Butt, butt, cocoa butt." during his matches.

The slang I found was a dirty butt. lol!

Deangelo avoided the police as much as he could throughout the years. He did get a DUI in 2012, I bet that gave him a major scare. He had major stress I would think whenndna came out, & past couple years when the feds got involved & the books came out & lately the documentaries & we know the stories were all over his local papers past few years.

He probably kept drinking to keep his stress & thoughts away. I'm really surprised he didn't leave the country years ago, but he had 3 daughters, so leaving was a no go, plus he loved the cat & mouse game & reading the local papers about himself.

Did I read correctly he didn't own a TV? Did he have a computer in his house?
Fingerprints are required for a passport now.
I'm not sure when that went into effect.
I imagine that is why he is still here. Don't they also do some kind of background check as well since 9/11?
He would want to avoid that at all cost!
Moo

Could the woman’s voice have just been JJD? Some have speculated that he had a higher pitched voice, and would sometimes disguise his voice during his attacks. Maybe he was able to sound like a woman?

MOO

But through a screened window? If so there's a real Norman Bates vibe going on. I wonder if he is crazy or was putting on a horrific show to frighten his victims more?
Who was honking outside? Tapping on the window?

[QUOTE

<snip>
&#8220;We had set up traps on the phones of victims, and he called the one who didn&#8217;t have a trap on her phone,&#8221; said Carol Daly, who retired as Sacramento County undersheriff in 2001, and was one of the original investigators on the case.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

He definitely called victims that had phones tapped, I think Carol was frustrated they couldn't catch him, hence her response.

I want to know if he had help. Who was the mystery, woman? Who was he calling during the attacks?

Yep. The victims know what they know. They weren't imagining this stuff. They know he had an accomplice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He definitely called victims that had phones tapped, I think Carol was frustrated they couldn't catch him, hence her response.[/QUOTE]

Thing is he evaded so many cops/detectives, etc......for so long, this was a very frustrating case for detectives.

He had a Sherrifs officer testify for him as a witness.
Hmmm.
No wonder he was able to get away with robbery,Rape,and murder.
I seriously wonder if this witness is his inside man, and possibly partner in crime.
Would certainly explain knowing who's phone is tapped, and the discrency in penis size, also why some victims could swear he had someone (at least one other person) with him.
Maybe this will lead to the mystery woman coming to the door during one invasion.
(Can't remember which one)
Maybe GSK should be changed to GSKs.

What if this never happened had a buddy lie for him. The injury was caused by a victim during an assault but needed an excuse why his front teeth were loose for friends, family esp the wife?
LE/deputy may not know why he was asked to cover for him.

A cocoa-butt was a pro wrestling move used by Bobo Brazil, a wrestler active back in the 60s. It involved him head butting his opponents. Fans would call out "Butt, butt, cocoa butt." during his matches.

^^^^^ . This made me really laugh. And yes a "Glasgow kiss" is a head butt too - often accompanied by the words "See you, Jimmy"

Of course he does, because he doesn't want anyone to know the real numbers of crimes he committed!
Photos of???
This says a lot!
Moo

Afraid photos of his teeny "slick wick" (to quote Richard Shelby from Hunting a Psychopath) will leak to the press/public.

Yep. The victims know what they know. They weren't imagining this stuff. They know he had an accomplice.

I found this to be an important detail. Unless a neighbor happened to stop by started honking and a friend didn't knock on the front door and instead tapped on her window at the same exact time as the crime. But, never happened before is just way too coincidental to me.
I think he had a friend. Maybe they had no idea what he was doing. Maybe thought he was visiting a gf/prostitute or buying drugs so didn't ask any questions at the time. Unknowingly was a getaway driver.

Prob just another tactic he used to throw off investigation then.
He prob knew they were tapped. So he called those as well. Just to make it look like maybe it really isn't a LEO,or former LEO.
Also to totally screw with them.

Photos of???
This says a lot!
Moo

I wonder if they want photos of his penis? You know for identification purposes? And the tattoo maybe?
:cow:

Which victims know he had an accomplice? I’ll admit, I’m no expert. Just want to go look at the victim statements for those witnesses because I’m not buying the accomplice angle just yet. Not arguing with you, just want to educate myself. Also, not asking for links, just want to know which victims know he had an accomplice. TIA.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member