CA CA - East Area Rapist/Golden State Killer *ARREST* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always escaped on foot or by bike or along the dry Creek bed or via the river and canal banks. I don't think he was ever seen getting into a car. But if you have a particular example I may have missed it.

What is with this stealing only one earring? Anyone understand that?

If it's true that he stole personal/sentimental items in order to torture his victims more, this makes sense. Then the victim has one earring left to remind her of the earring that was stolen from her, as well as whatever horrors she endured. More psychological torture.

He always escaped on foot or by bike or along the dry Creek bed or via the river and canal banks. I don't think he was ever seen getting into a car. But if you have a particular example I may have missed it.

What is with this stealing only one earring? Anyone understand that?

In Hunting, a Psychopath book dogs lead investigators/detectives to car tracks. It's mentioned multiple times. He changed up his getaway transportation from bicycles, jogging, and cars.

I guess it's hard for me to wrap my head around it. Not sure how going through a divorce would be worse than staying legally bound to someone you cannot stand.
For a good Catholic it's not an option.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Strange, I most know lots of Bad Catholics! lol! good point.
ok, why would she become a Divorce Attorney if she doesn't believe in divorce?

I'd like to hear JJD's reasoning for not seeking a divorce.

In Hunting, a Psychopath book dogs lead investigators/detectives to car tracks. It's mentioned multiple times. He changed up his getaway transportation from bicycles, jogging, and cars.

Can you post a link or excerpt? When exactly are we talking about? E.g. what attack date was that? I remember a dog losing a scent on the road and later he was seen getting out of a dump truck and running off but I cannot remember where I read that.

Considering it’s now known that DeAngelo, was a sworn police officer while committing those crimes, why is it unbelievable to you that a fellow officer would assist?

In my experience, having several close friends and family in Law Enforcement, it is inconceivable, to me, that they would cover for a vicious criminal, especially if he was a cop. It makes them look bad and it goes against everything they stand for.

DeAmgelo became a cop because he wanted to further his criminal agenda. That is not the usual way that officers decide to enter Law Enforcement, in my experience.

If it's true that he stole personal/sentimental items in order to torture his victims more, this makes sense. Then the victim has one earring left to remind her of the earring that was stolen from her, as well as whatever horrors she endured. More psychological torture.

Good point. Maybe he even mentioned it when he phoned them afterwards?

I found this printed article from Sacramento Magazine in 2003. Pretty interesting tid bits I had never heard of. They had some skin tissue on the shoelaces found at the Maggiore murders. Couldn’t use it back then but I wonder if with newer technology they were able to match him to the shoelace. It also has some quotes from some of the original investigators about the lack of communication between departments within the Sac Sheriff’s Department and other outside LE agencies.

http://www.sacmag.com/Sacramento-Magazine/July-2016/Unsolved-Mystery-Revisited/

Couple of questions if anyone knows regarding Det. Holes.
What year did Det. Holes begin working as a detective?
In what jurisdiction did he work in? Was it a jurisdiction now associated with JJD?
Was he assigned to just one case and so which one?
Did he also work on modern crimes as he worked on what we now know as JJD related?
Was he always employed by a department or was he a freelance detective?

That's also the same year he went to work for Save Mart, right?

I completely agree with Holes that it is suspicious. My hinky meter went off as soon as I read they were not divorced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure they’re Catholic. Someone posted something earlier today that said they were married in a Protestant Church. United Church if Christ. No ban on divorce in UCC.

MOO

Hopefully they're able to get this guy to talk. He's an absolute genius in some aspects.

I do hope they dig more into the possibility of an accomplice because I have always had such a hard time believing someone can pull off so many crimes alone. He's literally got more luck then a leprechaun.

Part of me thinks like the guy in the town hall who was a victim who said it shouldn't happen if a couple is home as opposed to a single woman home alone.

That part still gets me honestly, granted you never know how you'll react, but I can't see myself totally freezing if someone just pops up in my bedroom. There has to be so much more to the story they've never told the public.

The press seems to be just recycling the same stories. Quoting each other’s reports, with an occasional new quote from Holes at CrimeCon. I wish they would dig more into the unknowns. Like...
- was he working from 1979-1991? Where?
- what was his connection to SoCal?
- what was he like as a child?

Surely there are people who knew him during all these times.

MOO

And no fences or creeks to jump over or through...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would exit the back of the house jump fences, go down a creek and go to his car, but if he had a set of Chinaware, I think he took it when he was casing the place they just weren't aware until after the crime or he he had a driver pick him up much closer to the house.

The press seems to be just recycling the same stories. Quoting each other’s reports, with an occasional new quote from Holes at CrimeCon. I wish they would dig more into the unknowns. Like...
- was he working from 1979-1991? Where?
- what was his connection to SoCal?
- what was he like as a child?

Surely there are people who knew him during all these times.

MOO

I guess no one is talking yet! There have been a few neighbors said he was awful but no one from childhood yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74