CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by los2188, Feb 2, 2017.

1. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

Checking in. I find this one really strange from what I saw of vehicle activity on that highway when I visited that area some time after it happened. I can't believe no one saw anything! (Of course, we don't if LE doesn't have a witness or witnesses of some sort. They just didn't provide enough info - e.g., they saw the car but didn't see anyone with it.)

2. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

Checking in. I find this one really strange from what I saw of vehicle activity on that highway when I visited that area some time after it happened. I can't believe no one saw anything! (Of course, we don't if LE doesn't have a witness or witnesses of some sort. They just didn't provide enough info - e.g., they saw the car but didn't see anyone with it.)

Flicka1 and MajorHoople like this.
  3. Evilxelvis138

Evilxelvis138 rebel angel

I was thinking about the footage of her leaving the boyfriends house. I wonder if there is footage of her arriving at the house, there could be clues there?

4. LetsFindElaine

LetsFindElaine New Member

there could also be clues of what happened at the house After 6:05am as well

but unfortunately we don’t have much of anything from the last place she was seen nor has anyone been able to get more info yet

Evilxelvis138, Flicka1 and jash like this.
  5. LetsFindElaine

LetsFindElaine New Member

Yes

Evilxelvis138, Flicka1 and jash like this.