CA CA - Elaine Park, 20, Glendale, 28 Jan 2017

It seems all their searching and investigating so far is turning up nothing.
Her bf has been "very, very" cooperative, according to the Glendale police Sgt. Robert William.
I wonder if they found drug paraphernalia in her car to prompt the substance abuse angle for her disappearance?

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...20-year-old-woman-but-investigation-continues
Her bf has been very, very cooperative. That statement with the word very used twiced stands out to me....and for "two" reasons. If later one of the two seems it might be related I will share and if not then no reason to share.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hmmm...She may have been with an ex boyfriend? So she possibly was with an ex after she left her boyfriend that nite or is the boyfriend being referenced earlier actually the ex?

The same person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is only 20. I hope she is found safe soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think the car was dumped, but not by Elaine. I think there's more than one person involved, maybe more than two.

I think the car was dumped, but not by Elaine. I think there's more than one person involved, maybe more than two.

So what is up with her boyfriend? Is there any evidence that she drove away from him that night, and was safe and sound? I guess there must be since he is not a named POI or being detained.

Maybe she was carjacked/kidnapped after she left his home? Calabasas is a very safe area. Raised my kids up there and it was a pretty safe place for someone to drive around in---even late at night.

It feels to me like she had to have been targeted somehow.

I live in Santa Clarita and a few days ago a girl said Chelsea was her friend and was at her house. Let me go back and see if anything came of that.

Update.... went back and found it. Can't link the site because it's private but two friends over the last week say they saw Chelsea at their house and around so I'm not sure if she is missing but on the same link it also says a girl form Reseda is missing (Maricella Garcia and an additional girl from Sherman Oaks is missing.) Does anyone know who the girl is from Sherman Oaks? It was posted the 27th before Elaine went missing?

just to confirm, do chelsey vannoy and elaine park know each other?

it looks like autocorrect/spell check did it's own translation of her post....lol
Yeah I agree with ya there - But what does it MEAN?? [emoji16] [emoji27] [emoji37]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back