CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mo., Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he park where he did? Looks like her could have parked closer. I would get as close as I can to the building knowing I was going to carry a baby and carrier with me.
Is it possible he parked in that location knowing about the camera?
It just seems weird where he parked.

And I watched the video of the vigil. Was mom crying?
I didn't see any real tears. Seemed fake.
Mom reminded me of Susan Smith with voice, body language and fake crying. IMO

Perhaps because he was pumping gas? Maybe he ran in and grabbed the soda and candy at the same time he paid for gas. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend him because I really have no idea, but IMO there's a pretty logical explanation to be parked where he was.

ITA. A tactic often used in abusive relationships is to drive a wedge between the woman and her support system of family and friends. It's all about control. I think it very possible the mother is a battered woman. I thought the same thing in the Steinfurth case.

JMO

IDK if she is battered, her family seems to be supportive and posters seem to think she is far more invested in the relationship than he is. If he's not that invested, I don't think he would care if they were there or not.

I'm still confused on the timeline of how long she and Ember were moved out and exactly when she brought Ember to her dads while she packed.

I pieced together a super duper close up of Noosha Lane. If we can determine which driveway it is, I will make the whole property.
noosha 1.jpg

Said they married last August and already separated
and going back again???

I am taking care of sick hubby so keep having to run to the other room, did I miss something or is the Mother keeping quiet?

Time for a new thread. This one will close in about ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes