CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright it took me almost 40 minutes to catch up, but I like to be sure to read everything. So, here are my thoughts...

- this is really sad.
- Ember is still missing, and now Matthew is gone and so are all the definite answers.
- Ember's mom is only 19 and has suffered through so much. I hope she has counseling available and takes advantage of it.. that poor child (sorry but two of my kids are older than she is and they're certainly still children.. I don't' mean any disrespect, not taking any responsibility from her, just saying that she's still got so much more life to live and experience to gather and now so much more healing to do, it just makes my mom-heart break for her).
- Matthew's loved ones are surely hurting doubly because they have lost him AND little Ember now, and that's sad no matter what else happened. It wasn't their fault, and now they have healing to do as well.
- Seriously, Ember is still missing, what now?? We have way more work to do now than ever here at websleuths IMO. If the cousin's girlfriend REALLY saw Ember after he got back from Happy Stop, then that means he had way more time to (sorry for this) dispose of her body, because he didn't report her missing until 5am the following day. We probably need to figure out how many hours, how far he could've gone to get back in time, and figure the radius for that and note it on the map if possible. *sigh* this just sucks plain and simple. It would be easier if she DIDN"T see ember at that time.

bbm

Maybe a radius for walking from the trailer property too. Hard to believe that he drove out of there again that night. I doubt that his truck was anything near silent (vroom, vroom boy) and a freaking cowbell on the front bumper! Maybe cousin has a really loud swamp cooler going all night, though, IDK. And his swollen feet could mean lots of walking/hiking.

Exactly, even if he did turn it in he certainly spent a lot of time handling it beforehand. Who knows, may not matter, but that bothered me.

IMO at least he was willing to walk the creek and take a better look, there are so many volunteers but after watching this I wondered just how much they are doing if not checking every inch or cranny. jmo

i thought she was asking if the cousin and his gf had toilet and water. i knew MG didnt. im not sure if the other trailer did.

Oops - sorry! I didn't follow the posts back far enough. Yes, you're right. MG got water from the g/f so I guess that means her trailer had a working toilet too? LE said the sewage flowing into a cesspool came from the "main" residence, which I guess means the cousins and g/f trailer. I wonder where the sewage from MG's trailer went? Ugh. Never mind, I don't want to know.

:seeya: Time for a new thread. I'll be back shortly with the link.

i know you arent supposed to touch things but i would surmise the water washed away teh "evidence" that was on it.

True, but I'd rather have LE determine that than a reporter who's going for the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled