CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the issue is that at one point it is said she did NOT know the conditions of the trailer.

JMO

While I believe that is what was said, I don't believe it to be the case. Why would you allow your sick baby to move into an unknown state. He's a pot user. She's got to know that. She's known him at least a year. She's married to him. She allowed him to take the baby. And like I said, she agreed to move back in. Why would she do that if she didn't realise the trailer was a mess? She had to know how he was living.

I feel dreadfully sorry for JG. However it is ridiculous to think that she didn't know what conditions her husband was living in, considering she was moving back in with him the next day. What was he going to do? Magic up a mansion? She knew how he lived. She was prepared to move in there with that child.

Do we know why they split up initially? Were they all living in that trailer before they split? I don't blame mom for dad's actions at all, but for people to consider that she didn't know what she was moving into is daft. She made a choice too. She could have left that baby with her mom if she wanted to live in a pigsty. MG has made some awful decisions and he is to blame for Ember being missing, however moms need to start putting their babies first.
Thank you. I agree wholeheartedly!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are there rules against posting FB links to people on FB?

Pansen go to YOUTUBE

Copy this and paste it into the search engine

Search for baby Ember Graham- Clear Creek

let me know what happens (if you can hear I mean)

Should pop right up

This sounds like the Tracy Chapman song "Fast Car". So tragic. The desperation this young woman must have felt to be loved by this drugged out trash - enough desperation to let her infant spend the night in the filth and squalor in the heat of summer without water for a bath or even a fan. I have not been able to read any previous FB posts as it seems they are being removed if in the least bit negative. Where does it say she knew the trailer was a hell hole?

The admins of the FB page said (paraphrasing) she had no idea what the living conditions in regards to MG had become in a very short time. That's not making sense to a lot of us. It sounds like they're saying JG hadn't been to the trailer for a while and that when she had been there at an earlier time the conditions were okay. Or maybe they were referring to MG's behavior.

I dunno, it was poorly worded.

https://www.facebook.com/FindBabyEmber?fref=ts

While I believe that is what was said, I don't believe it to be the case. Why would you allow your sick baby to move into an unknown state. He's a pot user. She's got to know that. She's known him at least a year. She's married to him. She allowed him to take the baby. And like I said, she agreed to move back in. Why would she do that if she didn't realise the trailer was a mess? She had to know how he was living.

He was basically living in a homeless situation akin to living in a tent or car. It really is hard to believe she didn't know it, I agree. But what is even harder for me to believe is that she willingly left the baby with him overnight.

There is a key piece of this we're not being told and it may be tied to why the Sheriff is refusing to identify the deceased carjacker.

JMO

This makes me want to throw up, and implicates more than just MG. The tipster said the woman looked him square in the eyes, and that she is the woman on the flyers.

The plot thickens....

If the witness really saw this, I hope his conscious makes him come forward again. Hopefully, cell phones can be checked for location if they had that feature turned on and had phones on them. JG said MG called her a little after 5 am so at least that will be checked I'm sure. I would think the locations of those calls are traceable (?)

Are there rules against posting FB links to people on FB?
Yes. Victims, suspects, MSM, LE <--- Pages which can be linked.

In addition, the mods often allow an "official" missing/justice for group page to be linked.

No copy and paste, but you can direct members to a post using a date and initials. Comments are considered rumor, however, and generally not open for discussion.

With rare exceptions, all other FB pages are off limits and can't be linked. And of course, no link means no post.

If MG is not responsible for what happened to Ember,,, what a tragedy.
but his running the way he did was either his guilt or he was afraid to be blamed for something he did not do.

I sure do hope they find this little one and find out what really happened.

If the witness really saw this, I hope his conscious makes him come forward again. Hopefully, cell phones can be checked for location if they had that feature turned on and had phones on them. JG said MG called her a little after 5 am so at least that will be checked I'm sure. I would think the locations of those calls are traceable (?)

I hope the videographer has gone to police and shared everything he knows. It really isn't fair to implicate JG if she really wasn't involved. (modsnip)

JMO

Sounds like Matt Graham was the only suspect according to the 2 pm report.

IMHO, instead of worrying about MG's drug use, the living conditions of the trailer, what Jamie did or didn't know, or what the families did or didn't do, can we please, please, please put our focus back on helping to find Ember? All the talk of everything else isn't going to do any good at this point and I, for one, am sick of it.

Has anyone contacted LE about that video of the creek, you know, just in case?

Where are you baby girl?

I'm on page 56, I see there are 69 pages, I just wanted to take a second to say THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME I GO OUT - I MISS SOMETHING HUGE! :gaah: !
Okay, back to catching up.

I hope the videographer has gone to police and shared everything he knows. It really isn't fair to implicate JG if she really wasn't involved. (modsnip)

JMO
I will have to watch it again, but I thought reporter said the witness called it in to LE also. I could be wrong though..

I will have to watch it again, but I thought reporter said the witness called it in to LE also. I could be wrong though..

Should someone here mention it to LE just in case?

I just hope the videographer still followed up with LE to make sure the witness did notify LE. It is such a specific tip it shouldn't be ignored.

I just hope the videographer still followed up with LE to make sure the witness did notify LE. It is such a specific tip it shouldn't be ignored.
I watched it again and he did say witness reported to the Sheriffs office. Also, if you watch, in the middle of bridge on road right where witness claims he saw a couple with bundle, there are some pretty serious skid marks. I'm sure they are unrelated, but you never know.

JMO

Didn't he state in the video that they were "working " with LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname