GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are instructions based on my laptop, so maybe different on a phone or tablet, but I hope this helps. From a laptop: go to "Settings" (top right) then scroll down to "My Settings" (on the left) and look under "My Account." Click on "General Settings" under there, and it'll give you a bunch of options, including check boxes for seeing emails, private messages, etc. If you scroll down to "Thread Display Options" (now showing on the right) it'll give you boxes to check or uncheck for showing signatures, avatars, posts per page, etc. Hope this helps. It took me awhile to find it too.

thank you!!!!

I do not believe for one minute that IM has not talked to NL about this case. That is almost impossible in my opinion. I was once on a jury where a mother and daughter who lived together claimed they had not talked about the case in 1 1/2 years from the time of the incident and I did not believe it. It's human nature to talk about something big like this happening in your life. IMO.

Yes and yes to all that, rose, you nailed it. Oh, makes me wanna holler.

Let me add that apparently (here my sometimes slow & often naive head rears itself), this CL must have been some sort of charmer. Man oh man. Certainly I figured that early on when it came to poor little Erin. She was young and needy and naive, and she has paid the price, and now so are her family members. Oh, that's so, so wrong. But he has put it over on some others, too. At least maybe now all he can try to charm are fellow prisoners and prison personnel. And I'll bet he's already trying to work it. Grrrrr.

We'll have to watch to see if he tries to work it on a juror -- if there is a trial. It's been done before...
icon8.png

We can expect him to be clean-shaven, in nice formal clothes, significantly thinner and with puppy dog eyes in the style of Scott Peterson. :badmood:

Thinking of Erin this morning and sending prayers to the Heavilin and Corwin families. :grouphug:

We can expect him to be clean-shaven, in nice formal clothes, significantly thinner and with puppy dog eyes in the style of Scott Peterson. :badmood:

doesnt matter. The santa clara DA's office is bad azz. He's going down.

doesnt matter. The santa clara DA's office is bad azz. He's going down.
What does the santa clara DAs office have to do with Erin's case. She was in another county. In Santa Clara it was Sierra LaMar

What does the santa clara DAs office have to do with Erin's case. She was in another county. In Santa Clara it was Sierra LaMar

Dear heavens, time for Aunt Rose to get some sleep. Wrong thread, but still sending love. You are right! Lord have mercy! Well CL is going down too! I want to see IM and Mrs. CL on that stand. They know a lot....IMHO.

Dear heavens, time for Aunt Rose to get some sleep. Wrong thread, but still sending love. You are right! Lord have mercy! Well CL is going down too! I want to see IM and Mrs. CL on that stand. They know a lot....IMHO.

I guess this is like texting more than one person and send the wrong message to someone. I my case that has been a little embarrassing a time or two.:blushing::blushing:

Erin's case is in San Bernerdino CA

Still checking in regularly, even though it's a quiet time waiting for trial! Just wanted to give a shout out of support for Erin and her family. :)

Our much-loved DA (at least by me) now also has another high-profile murder case to prosecute (McStays). Just piping in to say GOOD JOB SAN BERNADINO COUNTY Investigators!!!

Our much-loved DA (at least by me) now also has another high-profile murder case to prosecute (McStays). Just piping in to say GOOD JOB SAN BERNADINO COUNTY Investigators!!!

The detectives are like a dog with a bone when they get on an investigation

The detectives are like a dog with a bone when they get on an investigation

Yes! LE and searchers have been amazing. Such determination solving this case and bringing Erin home. It definitely is miraculous to have found her, especially since she was purposely hidden in a manner to thwart recovery. There are so many out there that want your family to find truth and justice for Erin. Our caring won't bring her back, but, hopefully the support will help you all through this.

EmmaRose - you are so right. There is power in prayer, in caring, and in love. We can't bring these loved ones back, but I think it helps the families to know that there is good in the world, and that people truly care. All in all, humanity is good. There are people who have soul sickness who commit heinous acts, but overall humanity is good. I believe that will all my heart.

EmmaRose - you are so right. There is power in prayer, in caring, and in love. We can't bring these loved ones back, but I think it helps the families to know that there is good in the world, and that people truly care. All in all, humanity is good. There are people who have soul sickness who commit heinous acts, but overall humanity is good. I believe that will all my heart.

Indeed. There is a lot of support/love for Erin and her family. It makes my weary heart feel warm and uplifted.

God bless you, Erin Corwin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member