GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Erin's family this morning, and sending prayers. :grouphug:
Does anyone know when the Demon's next court date is? IIRC it is in early Dec

Chris has a hearing today. I believe it is at 8:30

Brett Kelman (@TDSbrettkelman) tweeted at 9:42am - 2 Dec 14:

Lastly, the case against accused Corwin killer Chris Lee will likely go to a prelim hearing in March. That's a big step in any court case. (https://twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/539836922726600704?s=17)

Brett Kelman (@TDSbrettkelman) tweeted at 9:40am - 2 Dec 14:

Prosecutors are still considering whether or not to seek the death penalty for Chris Lee, the alleged killer of #ErinCorwin. @MyDesert (https://twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/539836411281559552?s=17)

Brett Kelman (@TDSbrettkelman) tweeted at 9:38am - 2 Dec 14:

From court: The body of #ErinCorwin, held for months for forensic analysis, will finally be released to her family. @MyDesert (https://twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/539836090169839619?s=17)

:tyou: RSC for the head's up :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truthbeknown, my heart goes out to you, and your precious family on this most difficult of days. :heartluv: During the holiday, Erin, her Little One, and all of her loved ones (especially you!) were on my mind. I couldn't help but imagine you all, leaning on each other for support, sharing memories, yet unable to fill the chasm left without her and the promise of her child.

With today's news, I hope and pray that your family is able to find some solace in Erin finally being able to come home where she belongs. I can't imagine anything more bittersweet.

May God bless you all. I will continue to hold you all in prayer, and ask that He grant you the peace and Grace you so deserve as you grieve. Please know that your WS family will continue to be here for you, if you need us.

:grouphug:

I am lighting a candle now, to welcome Erin and her Little One home. :tears:

:rose: :rose:

May your dearest Erin now rest peacefully. God Bless.

Just stopped by to show support and read that Erin will be reunited with your family. I hope her return will bring peace. You are all in my daily prayers. This just brings it home that it is imperative that justice for Erin will be forthcoming and that the evil man who took Erin away from her loved ones should forever pay for his actions. This should never have happened and it upsets me so that you good people are suffering. Please know that you are not forgotten.

RIP Erin. So glad that you are going home. God Bless your loved ones.

truthbeknown ~ I just dropped in to let you I have been thinking Erin all morning, and for some reason I can't seem to get this song out of my head. I was just wondering if maybe it was a song Erin liked?
Sending prayers to your family of hope, love and light ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE

Brett Kelman (@TDSbrettkelman) tweeted at 9:42am - 2 Dec 14:

Lastly, the case against accused Corwin killer Chris Lee will likely go to a prelim hearing in March. That's a big step in any court case. (https://twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/539836922726600704?s=17)

Brett Kelman (@TDSbrettkelman) tweeted at 9:40am - 2 Dec 14:

Prosecutors are still considering whether or not to seek the death penalty for Chris Lee, the alleged killer of #ErinCorwin. @MyDesert (https://twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/539836411281559552?s=17)

Brett Kelman (@TDSbrettkelman) tweeted at 9:38am - 2 Dec 14:

From court: The body of #ErinCorwin, held for months for forensic analysis, will finally be released to her family. @MyDesert (https://twitter.com/TDSbrettkelman/status/539836090169839619?s=17)

:tyou: RSC for the head's up :heart:

Are most cases in California so devoid of information in this phase?

truthbeknown ~ I just dropped in to let you I have been thinking Erin all morning, and for some reason I can't seem to get this song out of my head. I was just wondering if maybe it was a song Erin liked?
Sending prayers to your family of hope, love and light ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fahr069-fzE

Thank you for letting me know that you are thinking of Erin, mostly thank you for your prayers. Às far as I know Erin didn't listen to that song. She had been in California since late September the year before, so I really have no idea if she stated listening to it in that time.

I just hope that Mike Ramos' office can get a conviction on both the high profile cases. Erin needs justice and so do Joey, Summer, Gianni and Joey, Jr.

SBSD did a great job of finding the person most likely responsible for the death in each case, now it's time for DA Ramos to get the convictions. IMO

I think of Erin and her unborn child a lot, especially this time of year. My heart goes out to her family at this difficult time of year.

On July 1, 2014, I clicked on Erin Corwin’s thread and started on a journey I had no idea I was capable of going on. I have read cases on WS, however I did so from a distance; nosiness I suppose. I had no idea I was capable of caring so much about someone I had never met. I had no idea a beautiful, young 19 year old girl would change my perspective on so many things that I cannot even begin to list here.

I HATE that Erin is not here. I HATE her husband and parents can no longer hold her. I HATE how cruel this world is. I HATE everything evil that has touched the people who loved Erin and who Erin loved; if I could take their pain, I would in a heartbeat.

With all of that said, I have to say this: I am so thankful for the amazing people who surrounded Erin, without them, my hate may have lived on. It took me a bit, but I am truly thankful for Erin’s family and their faith because they reminded to be still and let God and His justice (in heaven and here on earth too) take charge.

On July 1, 2014, I clicked on Erin Corwin’s thread and started on a journey I had no idea I was capable of going on. I have read cases on WS, however I did so from a distance; nosiness I suppose. I had no idea I was capable of caring so much about someone I had never met. I had no idea a beautiful, young 19 year old girl would change my perspective on so many things that I cannot even begin to list here.

I HATE that Erin is not here. I HATE her husband and parents can no longer hold her. I HATE how cruel this world is. I HATE everything evil that has touched the people who loved Erin and who Erin loved; if I could take their pain, I would in a heartbeat.

With all of that said, I have to say this: I am so thankful for the amazing people who surrounded Erin, without them, my hate may have lived on. It took me a bit, but I am truly thankful for Erin’s family and their faith because they reminded to be still and let God and His justice (in heaven and here on earth too) take charge.

What a truly beautiful and inspiring post. Thank you for sharing this with us. I was going to post something for Erin's family but I can't top this. You have put all of my thoughts in to words and I thank you for that. Happy Holidays to you, Erin's wonderful family and my WS family. :christmastree:

I wanted to thank you for your post yesterday when I first read it, but it brought me to tears to the point that I could not see to read any more. I was already very weepy. This was a tough weekend for us. More than likely Erin would have come home this weekend to be here for Christmas. Thank you for your sweet words to our family. I pray that we continue to let God's light shine through us during this time. Music has been so important to me through this time. This song helps me get through some of those times that I don't want to keep my eyes on the One in control. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5bLvVjJ4MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143