GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to apologize. I really have no clue if he said 7-8%, 70-80%, or anything else because I didn't watch the show. It appeared the poster was pointing out an error in the transcript of a show she watched (and transcripts often do have errors), and it looked like you didn't notice her comment. If you watched it and heard differently, fine by me. Frankly I don't care one way or the other...regardless of how the "red car angle" turns out I'm 100% sure CL and/or NL killed Erin.

Wow, 100 percent is high!
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to spout off my opinion about the interjection of the witness. So many cases seem to have side stories crop up (if you ever have a year or so read the threads surrounding Caylee's case) that end up being nothing but distractions. I've become skeptical because sometimes it appears as if people are playing a confusion game or something. I think the police should handle alleged witnesses, not the media.

IDK about them being more mature. My FIL joined the Air Force at 17 - lying about his age. Honestly, he just wanted off the farm. He spent 27 years in the A/F, married and raised three kids, and did two tours in Vietnam. He has plenty of ghosts to this day and he'll be 75 come November.

bbm

That so funny. My dad did the same thing. Lied about his age joining the Army. Got in on the tail end of WWII; served in the Korean and Vietnam wars.

Here is a task that someone could volunteer for... lol. I admit I don't have the time nor the stomach to do it... but here goes. Someone mentioned that it could have been a 3-way affair where EC was brought into the CL NL marriage. I wonder if adult dating sites were searched... if anything in that immediate area would show up. Then again it could be like finding a needle in a haystack.

But, if so, they didn't have to go far to find Erin. Erin lived next door. Based on Nicole's pins, she seems like a jealous type. Before knowing anything about the case, not in a bad way but normal, desiring the love, attention and longevity in the relationship with her husband. She also expressed a distrust of false faces some people present and awareness and dislike of that kind of thing. This may have been her opinion of Erin under the circumstances.

I can't fault a woman for loathing another woman who knowingly is trying to steal her husband. I'd deal with him though but if someone kept coming after my husband and I knew about it, I'd not like the person.

Are you wondering if the C and N were into that kind of thing in general? Who knows really?

But that spin on things requires that we discount the texts to her friend about the affair, Chris being concerned about his wife divorcing him, and the special day away. Plus, why on earth would CL (or anyone really) choose to have LE breathing down his neck and remain clearly under suspicion of murder, rather than just fess up to them that EC's fine and has simply left her husband? She's an adult and can go where she pleases. There's no need for her to be spirited away like she's going into the witness protection program. Unless she wants to remain married to JC forever, or leave her family thinking she is dead, she would eventually have to surface.

If we confine ourselves strictly to the facts as presented so far by LE, I sadly think there is really only one reasonable explanation for what has happened to Erin. She is dead. How it happened, and exactly who was involved may hold a few surprises before all is said and done, but I don't think the facts leave a lot of room for doubt as to her fate.

What you have said could be absolutely right now. As I stated it is just a different spin on this situation. We are always asking ourselves why in the world would someone do something so stupid or insane or crazy right?

Well here is a perfect example: This is a true story.....A young military man walked out of his parents home stating he would be back shortly he stated he was just running an errand he was station away from his parents home and on leave because his Grandparent was very ill and in the process of passing away within the home with Hospice in attendance. Actually when he left to run the errand his grandparent had just passed away one hour prior.

He was newly married and his wife and brand new baby stayed behind with his parents. An hour went by, then two hours, then four, then ten hours, then 12 those hours turned into a days, a week, a month, a year, then two years, then five years then eight years until this day.

Police were called, pleads were made, tears were shed, countless sleepless nights of worry and wonder. The military branch became involved they sent their best out searching, seeking, looking in every single nook and cranny that they could think of. The FBI was called in.

Nothing was taken no clothing, no cell phone, no money, no medication, no car, absolutely nothing was missing this occurred in December it was very cold outside actually it was raining and sleeting and not even his coat was missing....the only items taken were the clothes that he was wearing that day and a heavy flannel type shirt but not a coat, gloves, hat.

His parents and family lived their lives in pure misery completely distraught that harm had come to him. Only to receive word after five of those eight years from others he was alive and living a life of homelessness and drug abuse and was traveling from state to state.

That in that five year period while his parents laid in bed nightly praying for his return he had remarried without the benefit of a divorce and had fathered three more children in a very short period of time. In turn the new wife became addicted as well and they gave these children away to a religious group to be adopted out privately within the religious organization and were paid $10,000.00.

Which in he took the money and left the woman behind that gave birth to those children.

So my question back is why? Why would someone put their loved ones thru such pain and misery? Leave behind a wife and brand new baby? And cause the parents, brothers and sisters such hurt and pain when they were in the process of burying their parent and grandparent?

I know this to be truth and factual because this is my own story....about my own son. I have not seen him in 8 years and I can only go on what others have relayed to us . I have received my share of phone calls over the last several years of what my son is out there doing state by state.

How did these strangers know to contact us? Simple a search of his name pulled up our missing flyer, but by the time that they figured out who he really was he was gone and the only thing left behind was the pain he caused to them.

So my question back is yes I agree why do people do what they do when it makes no sense whatsoever?

Wouldn't someone have cried 'ollie ollie oxen free' by now? This is serious stuff.
It's too difficult to imagine a staged disappearance considering how complicated that would be for forever really.

Wouldn't someone have cried 'ollie ollie oxen free' by now? This is serious stuff.
It's too difficult to imagine a staged disappearance considering how complicated that would be for forever really.

It happens it truly does my story is not the only one either. They do it and by no means am I saying this is the case. But there are those that just walk away and could care less about anyone or anything else except for themselves, their wants and their needs.

You would think so or at least speak up. Something for God's sake.

It happens it truly does my story is not the only one either. They do it and by no means am I saying this is the case. But there are those that just walk away and could care less about anyone or anything else except for themselves, their wants and their needs.

LadyLems, I am so sorry and saddened to hear your story. I cannot even imagine the pain and suffering you have endured. Hugs and prayers :grouphug:

Thank you for sharing your story I truly feel for you. How old was your son at the time, if I may ask?

In terms of EC doing this I just don't see it. What would she have to gain? If she wanted out of her current situation it would be as simple as a divorce and move back home with mom and dad. Also, given what we've heard about her being so quiet and shy, the streets would eat her alive. She's a very young, naive 20 year old who has never lived on her own. She went from mama's home to 29. I can't say for sure but she doesn't strike me as the type to be street smart and able to hustle a game on the streets. I'm over 50, very street smart and I'd have a hard time hustling a game and doing the whole homeless thing. In my opinion she lacks the savvy that it would take to go off the grid. Plus, I absolutely believe she would tell someone that she's laying low for a while. I don't think she'd leave her family and/or friends hanging like this. Not to mention the fact LE has invested many, many resources trying to locate her. They wouldn't do that if they thought she was just taking a time out from life.

LadyLems, I am so sorry and saddened to hear your story. I cannot even imagine the pain and suffering you have endured. Hugs and prayers :grouphug:

Thank you so much but please understand I shared not for pity it is because I just wanted others to understand that yes granted I do believe that something happened but what I am not sure none of us are privileged to what LE is working on or what they know. But people can and do things that are so out of character that you just never know. My spouse and I will never get over what we have experienced with our own child in our wildest dreams we never saw it coming.

I was thinking the other way around. Maybe I'm a jealous person but if some other woman was having a baby by my partner? Whoa...I mean that would keep those two connected for the rest of their life. I feel NL wears the pants and makes the decisions. IMO. Also, for the adventure they took on that Saturday are there any wild horses around there to go see?

Don't know but here's some wild horses,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhVLiHPUOIM

Song seems kind of appropriate in some weird way.
What a classic.

this case intrigues me...I do a lot of out of the box thinking.
I often go against 'popular' thought.
The voluntarily missing phrase keeps popping out at me...

What if CL did take her '2 hours' away ( a clue in the text to her TN friend?)....dropped her off at her behest, , and she is voluntarily missing....and he is between a rock and a hard place now and can't even begin to explain this scenario....and he doesn't even know where she is....now.

stranger things have happened

And then I worry if she has suffered from a big depression/breakdown and it all caught up with her after the 'celebratory' event....and in spite of all this presumed sighting /red car/search warrants/etc etc......wandered off on her very own that fateful Saturday and became a victim of self harm? And no one has located her, because the net has inadvertently been cast further out.

I would rather she be alive of course.....and then maybe LE is just tying up loose ends and building a case. I don't know. Poor Erin.

Thank you for sharing your story I truly feel for you. How old was your son at the time, if I may ask?

In terms of EC doing this I just don't see it. What would she have to gain? If she wanted out of her current situation it would be as simple as a divorce and move back home with mom and dad. Also, given what we've heard about her being so quiet and shy, the streets would eat her alive. She's a very young, naive 20 year old who has never lived on her own. She went from mama's home to 29. I can't say for sure but she doesn't strike me as the type to be street smart and able to hustle a game on the streets. I'm over 50, very street smart and I'd have a hard time hustling a game and doing the whole homeless thing. In my opinion she lacks the savvy that it would take to go off the grid. Plus, I absolutely believe she would tell someone that she's laying low for a while. I don't think she'd leave her family and/or friends hanging like this. Not to mention the fact LE has invested many, many resources trying to locate her. They wouldn't do that if they thought she was just taking a time out from life.

He was 23 years old when this happened. I am not saying something did not happen to her. Maybe it is the maternal instinct that I am hoping for her families sake that she walked away or planned something with him. While I may not know exactly how they are feeling because we each deal differently I know how horrible we as a family have felt over those first five years and we still do today because we are relying on those sporadic phone calls, it is our only way of knowing if he is still alive or not. We still do not understand why or what happened to make him do what he has done. That is why I opted to become educated in the investigative field so that I could continue to look for our son on my own. Because lets face facts after a certain period of time the authorities must move on because each and every single day there are new ones missing.

What you have said could be absolutely right now. As I stated it is just a different spin on this situation. We are always asking ourselves why in the world would someone do something so stupid or insane or crazy right?

Well here is a perfect example: This is a true story.....A young military man walked out of his parents home stating he would be back shortly he stated he was just running an errand he was station away from his parents home and on leave because his Grandparent was very ill and in the process of passing away within the home with Hospice in attendance. Actually when he left to run the errand his grandparent had just passed away one hour prior.

He was newly married and his wife and brand new baby stayed behind with his parents. An hour went by, then two hours, then four, then ten hours, then 12 those hours turned into a days, a week, a month, a year, then two years, then five years then eight years until this day.

Police were called, pleads were made, tears were shed, countless sleepless nights of worry and wonder. The military branch became involved they sent their best out searching, seeking, looking in every single nook and cranny that they could think of. The FBI was called in.

Nothing was taken no clothing, no cell phone, no money, no medication, no car, absolutely nothing was missing this occurred in December it was very cold outside actually it was raining and sleeting and not even his coat was missing....the only items taken were the clothes that he was wearing that day and a heavy flannel type shirt but not a coat, gloves, hat.

His parents and family lived their lives in pure misery completely distraught that harm had come to him. Only to receive word after five of those eight years from others he was alive and living a life of homelessness and drug abuse and was traveling from state to state.

That in that five year period while his parents laid in bed nightly praying for his return he had remarried without the benefit of a divorce and had fathered three more children in a very short period of time. In turn the new wife became addicted as well and they gave these children away to a religious group to be adopted out privately within the religious organization and were paid $10,000.00.

Which in he took the money and left the woman behind that gave birth to those children.

So my question back is why? Why would someone put their loved ones thru such pain and misery? Leave behind a wife and brand new baby? And cause the parents, brothers and sisters such hurt and pain when they were in the process of burying their parent and grandparent?

I know this to be truth and factual because this is my own story....about my own son. I have not seen him in 8 years and I can only go on what others have relayed to us . I have received my share of phone calls over the last several years of what my son is out there doing state by state.

How did these strangers know to contact us? Simple a search of his name pulled up our missing flyer, but by the time that they figured out who he really was he was gone and the only thing left behind was the pain he caused to them.

So my question back is yes I agree why do people do what they do when it makes no sense whatsoever?

I'm so sorry for the pain you have endured, and are continuing to endure. I wish I had the answer to your question and wish I could make the pain go away. Thank you for sharing your heart about this - I pray you have peace and hope, and this will end soon. :cry:

Oh I'm so sorry LadyLems. I hadn't read your post before posting the "ollie ollie" post. That is a lot you've been through and are going through.

Wow, 100 percent is high!
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to spout off my opinion about the interjection of the witness. So many cases seem to have side stories crop up (if you ever have a year or so read the threads surrounding Caylee's case) that end up being nothing but distractions. I've become skeptical because sometimes it appears as if people are playing a confusion game or something. I think the police should handle alleged witnesses, not the media.

Yes, 100% is high, but after reading every post in all the EC threads, and every MSM article that was linked, I'm convinced. (May change my mind later if evidence is produced to the contrary, but I don't think it will be.)

I was here for Caylee and kept up with all of the posts until after the trial.

If she simply walked out the door one day and never returned I would be more inclined to believe that.But when you have a case where the last place she was thought to have been was basically walking into the abyss with her married boyfriend/father of her child and he comes back and she does not it seams it is always the same sad story with the same sad ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back