GUILTY CA - Faith Tsarnas & Kiya Kitchen, Both 14, Die In Hit & Run, Fortuna, 12 July 2016

Considering what happened, I find it strange this case is not making headlines at outlets like Daily Mail etc...

Makes me wonder if someone with deep pockets is keeping it out of anything but local news.

Yes, 7lbs of pot is a LOT. That is not personal use purposes. That is dealer level quantity.

Yes, and it can be part of a grower level quantity also. It's hard to calculate how many plants would produce that much, but I suspect the seven pounds isn't all they had access to.

I'm no longer local, but I will add that locals know who grows...ahem. Also, her bf's father Mel Pearlston is a well-known marijuana defense attorney in Humboldt.

The preliminary hearing continues. CHP Officer Adams explains how they knew it was MK's Jeep that hit the girls. I can't handle quoting it. They were hit from behind.

MK was "defiant and annoyed" when she was not allowed onto the plane with her daughter due to intoxication. Although she admitted that she hit the girls to multiple people, she never has told LE.

http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/05/there-were-buttock-prints-determined-to.html

Considering what happened, I find it strange this case is not making headlines at outlets like Daily Mail etc...

Makes me wonder if someone with deep pockets is keeping it out of anything but local news.

I agree. It's definitely a story that should be told nationally at least. I wonder who the Daily Mail reporter is for that area. Deep pockets could be a factor, I suppose. I would LOVE it if someone reached out to the media...HuffPo, Daily Mail, NYT, SF Chronicle, L.A. Times, etc.

Yes, and it can be part of a grower level quantity also. It's hard to calculate how many plants would produce that much, but I suspect the seven pounds isn't all they had access to.

I'm no longer local, but I will add that locals know who grows...ahem. Also, her bf's father Mel Pearlston is a well-known marijuana defense attorney in Humboldt.

That's handy.
I'm not familiar with CA laws but in PA that much pot would be the talk of the town/state.

According to this site weed sells for $180/oz currently in Eureka, but $350 in L.A. So a pound is between $2880 and $5600 if sold by the ounce. So the eight pounds was worth $23,400 and $44,800, depending on where it was sold.

http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States/California.html

I doubt that begins to cover MKs legal team nor her lifestyle. It sounds like it was treated very casually for something worth more than many people earn annually.

The preliminary hearing continues. CHP Officer Adams explains how they knew it was MK's Jeep that hit the girls. I can't handle quoting it. They were hit from behind.

MK was "defiant and annoyed" when she was not allowed onto the plane with her daughter due to intoxication. Although she admitted that she hit the girls to multiple people, she never has told LE.

http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/05/there-were-buttock-prints-determined-to.html
Well this is downright gruesome and disturbing. I'm feeling sick. I can't believe this ***** is not in prison right now!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

There's more....

MK's friend William Trent Stewart was an uncooperative witness, "not remembering" and drew gasps when he said she had only had water to drink.
MK glared at the prosecuting attorney during her questioning of Stewart.

http://johnchiv.blogspot.com/2017/05/marci-kitchen-placed-in-jeep-that.html
The fact that Marci has "supporters" is nauseating. I would absolutely support someone who, while sober, truly accidentally hit and killed a child with their car, and took full responsibility from the moment it happened. But this....??? NEVER. Not even my own mother.

Side note - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that IMO, Marci was often inebriated to the point of slurring her words and stumbling around. I'm also thinking she was accustomed to driving in that condition on a regular basis.

The fact that Marci has "supporters" is nauseating. I would absolutely support someone who, while sober, truly accidentally hit and killed a child with their car, and took full responsibility from the moment it happened. But this....??? NEVER. Not even my own mother.

I'm hoping she loses some of those supporters after today.

We can hope. But if she has had them all this time, I'm assuming they aren't going anywhere. Birds of a feather...

If Stewart is any indication of the moral compass of those supporters, just sayin ...

I suspect she has some sort of status in the local weed culture. Maybe a few don't want to lose their "jobs", or free weed connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gio1tobey
Back