CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if he only takes cases that really involve civil rights violations. I can't see how this one does....

Exactly. I don't see how defending accused child murderers would serve his civil rights goals.

OMG!!! I gasped so loud, I woke up the dog!

I hollered "It's about danm time!" and scared the crap outta my husband...lol
He said I'd better not do that again or he's gonna take my 'puter:eek: lol

I'm wondering if he only takes cases that really involve civil rights violations. I can't see how this one does....

Hasanni's Civil Rights were violated. If he takes on a cause, I pray he does it for Hasanni and not for the people who may have hurt him.

I hollered "It's about danm time!" and scared the crap outta my husband...lol
He said I'd better not do that again or he's gonna take my 'puter:eek: lol

Don't holler no more! (Mutter under your breath and kick your feet a little instead?)

Thank God!!! Although I haven't posted, I have followed you all hourly! Now LR - GIVE HASSANI UP!!!

I hope to get back on here later ... prayers to Hasanni ...

I like this bit from the article: "Louis did not react as the couple was taken into custody, according to Chief Jordan, who said that the foster father seemed to be awaiting arrest."

John Burris is respected by some members of the community. He can make a mountain out of a mole hill, if you get my drift.

Hasanni's Civil Rights were violated. If he takes on a cause, I pray he does it for Hasanni and not for the people who may have hurt him.

and now Truth and Justice are just around the corner,

I'm sure 'Little Man is on the way too, I'll be waiting .......:blowkiss:

I am SO GLAD to see arrests in this case! Now it's Misty C.'s turn...(for child endangerment, at the least!)

No, send him a text
laugh-6.gif

Where is AWC? She would love to know about this!!!!

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html

Foster Parents Of Missing 5-Year-Old Arrested

Posted: 3:25 pm PDT August 28, 2009Updated: 4:02 pm PDT August 28, 2009
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of missing 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell, were arrested Friday afternoon on suspicion of murder, according to Oakland Police Chief Howard Jordan.
OMG!!! :clap::clap::clap: I'm very pleased with LE on this case!! Obviously they didn't buy the "abduction or wandered off" story either. MOO

Where is AWC? She would love to know about this!!!!

Okay that's my que, right? I say "I wonder where Angel is, she's been gona an awful long time. I hope she's okay."
and she should pop up any second.......

I've been out at soccer practice and McD's.

Wow, just wow! I have a horrible sick feeling in my stomach. I was so hoping Hasanni was someplace alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993