CA - Foster parents arrested in connection with murder of Hasanni Campbell - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo: We were all right about LR & JC everyone....now will they please tell us where out little guy Hasanni is!!!! :furious:

:angel:

text should say: "it's *advertiser censored**ing over" ??? :)

p.s. oops I was responding to a response re sending Burris a text

That's okay...we get your drift! I would just love to know exactly what is taking place right this minute in those interrogation rooms! I hope they are so in their faces!

That's okay...we get your drift! I would just love to know exactly what is taking place right this minute in those interrogation rooms! I hope they are so in their faces!

If LE does get it out of them, they'll still go get him if it's dark won't they?!?!

I am SO GLAD to see arrests in this case! Now it's Misty C.'s turn...(for child endangerment, at the least!)

I sooooo agree!!! Thank God for quick work by LE. I hope one of them cracks and Hasanni comes home. :sponge: (for the little man)

Misty is really getting the screws tightened too===keep it up LE. Second lie detector flunkage and what's that I heard last night about the bed being made like no one was sleeping in it? They're coming to get you girl!

its about time. i knew when jaycee was found that something would happen with one of the other cases. i still expect something with haleigh and hopefully lindsey soon. seems like when one is found alive, even if she's 29 now she was taken when 11...we have breaks in a couple of other cases.

John Burris is on Nancy G. right now . They are talking about Haleigh . If they are Q& A's maybe one of you sophisticated poster could text in??I need to know! Inquiring minds & all that!!!!!!:confused:

Schnerty Jones NG is filmed hours earlier & this news just broke....she'll cover it tomorrow. We're watching NG hrs after the taping!

WHERE IS HASANNI LR & JC!!!! :furious:

We want our little handsome guy found so that he can be properly buried & the ones who truly loved him can start to have closure!

Shutterfly, HOW do you do that? You're magic!

WhyaDuck?, Sorry, didn't mean to ignore your post about locking the other thread, just so much to read thru, I didn't have time to respond.

IMO, I don't think LR will ever admit what happened. Even if JC cracks, I think he'll still lie. He'll say "Oh poor me, even she is trying to frame me". I think JC better hurry and start talking, though, as the type of person LR is, I could see him tossing her under the bus pretty quickly.

Don't holler no more! (Mutter under your breath and kick your feet a little instead?)

.*Great advice!............but when you *do kick your feet, make *sure your everloving poochie isn't right under 'em.......... I didn't, mine was - and now *she's threatening to take my 'puter away if it happens again......:waitasec:

If LE does get it out of them, they'll still go get him if it's dark won't they?!?!

Unless it is too dangerous or something, but I think they can set up floodlights and so on. If it's out in the marshlands I wonder if it's possible to do at night.
Earlier didn't ecatzippy say that LE was by the community swimming pool near the Roxie house? But then again, it sounds like LE was all over the place there.

I sooooo agree!!! Thank God for quick work by LE. I hope one of them cracks and Hasanni comes home. :sponge: (for the little man)

Misty is really getting the screws tightened too===keep it up LE. Second lie detector flunkage and what's that I heard last night about the bed being made like no one was sleeping in it? They're coming to get you girl!
The second part of your post is exactly why I am so impressed with LE in this case!! :clap:

My new question is now ~ does LE not believe Hasanni was at the salvage yard if they also arrest JC on suspicion of murder? :waitasec:

Hasanni's foster parents arrested for murder
Friday, August 28, 2009 | 5:29 PM
<snipped>
Oakland police have arrested the foster parents of a 5-year-old boy that disappeared August 10.

Jennifer Campbell and Louis Ross were arrested for the disappearance and murder of Hasanni Campbell on Friday, according to Oakland Police spokesperson Jeff Thomason.

Police believe Campbell is dead, but they have not found his body. An Oakland police evidence was seen at the family's home Friday afternoon.

Stay with ABC7NEWS.COM as this story develops

VIDEO: Hasanni's foster parents arrested for murder
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6988704

Article:
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6988575

I know we have a media thread...LOL but I wanted to bump this video here for everyone!!

AGAIN LR & JC WHERE IS OUR LITTLE ANGEL HASANNI????? :furious:

:cry: for our little guy what little hope I had is gone...:cry: :shakehead:

Shutterfly, HOW do you do that? You're magic!

WhyaDuck?, Sorry, didn't mean to ignore your post about locking the other thread, just so much to read thru, I didn't have time to respond.

IMO, I don't think LR will ever admit what happened. Even if JC cracks, I think he'll still lie. He'll say "Oh poor me, even she is trying to frame me". I think JC better hurry and start talking, though, as the type of person LR is, I could see him tossing her under the bus pretty quickly.

I wonder if they will offer JC some kind of deal or immunity if she tells them what happened--and mainly, where little Hasanni is.

Schnerty Jones NG is filmed hours earlier & this news just broke....she'll cover it tomorrow. We're watching NG hrs after the taping!

WHERE IS HASANNI LR & JC!!!! :furious:

We want our little handsome guy found so that he can be properly buried & the ones who truly loved him can start to have closure!

Nancy's shows on weekends are repeats so it'll be Monday at the earliest ~ if she covers this. :)

And as for those who truly love Hasanni ~ I think that would be us and other strangers who have never met him. I don't see much "love" coming from his family. MOO

www.kron.com

watch their new video on the front page and pay close attention to the words of the reporter who spoke to LE about whether or not they know where Hasanni is

.*Great advice!............but when you *do kick your feet, make *sure your everloving poochie isn't right under 'em.......... I didn't, mine was - and now *she's threatening to take my 'puter away if it happens again......:waitasec:

Oh... I forgot about the pooches who like to lay under your feet! Thankfully, my fella does keep his distance while I'm on the computer, he only tries to be under my feet when I'm sleeping (yeah, I trip over him nightly on the way to the bathroom...)

Okay that's my que, right? I say "I wonder where Angel is, she's been gona an awful long time. I hope she's okay."
and she should pop up any second.......

Columbo? Shutterfly? ............Angel???????? (Hi! :wave:

How do you guys *do that???????

I am *officially in awe!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics